Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Masked Maidens Speed Dating -Canceled- I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Masked Maidens Speed Dating -Canceled- I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Masked Maidens Speed Dating -Canceled- I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Masked Maidens Speed Dating -Canceled- I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Masked Maidens Speed Dating -Canceled- I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Masked Maidens Speed Dating -Canceled-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cylight

Cylight

Masked Maidens Speed Dating -Canceled- Empty
PostSubject: Masked Maidens Speed Dating -Canceled-   Masked Maidens Speed Dating -Canceled- I_icon_minitimeTue May 09, 2017 2:44 pm

Masked Maidens Speed Dating -Canceled- 1Hr2tuC

Masked Maidens will be hosting a Speed-Dating event for lovely singles, hopeful swingers, or people looking for a sexy hook-up! We've decided to put our own little spin on Speed-Dating! Everyone will be given an assigned number prior to starting the Speed-Dating event, if your speed date likes you, they'll give you a point. The two numbers with the highest points will win an all-expenses paid date at the Jazz Club!

Host: The Mistress, Sayuri Sabara
Day: June 17, 2017 Saturday
Time: 5 pm SLT -- Speed dating will officially begin around 6 pm once ground rules are covered.
Dress: Formal, WEAR A MASK!

Those who are not interested in the Speed Dating may still show up to Masked Maidens to watch, or enjoy the bar. There will be Open Bar during the Speed Dating event.

Hello everyone, I would like to apologize, but I have to cancel this event. I understand that it's on short notice, but due to real life circumstances, I will be unable to host the event this day. I'm not sure when, but sometime in the future I will be holding the Speed Dating event. Thank you for your understanding.
Sayuri|Saya
Back to top Go down

Masked Maidens Speed Dating -Canceled-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hajime City :: Information Desk :: The Announcements :: Events-
Jump to: