Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Ezekiel XLVII I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Ezekiel XLVII I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Ezekiel XLVII I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Ezekiel XLVII I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Ezekiel XLVII I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Ezekiel XLVII

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deracinate

Deracinate

Ezekiel XLVII Empty
PostSubject: Ezekiel XLVII   Ezekiel XLVII I_icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 1:11 am

OOC Info
SL Username: Deracinate Resident
SL Display Name: Concrete
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Info

Name: Ezekiel XLVII
Birthday: Unknown
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 146 lbs
Race: Mythological
Species: Angel (Broken)
Origin: Heaven
Affiliation: None yet.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Story

Ezekiel was a celestial being of fair standing amongst those he worked with. He became their eyes and often descended to earth to observe the world 'below' them. Unfortunately, he was recently caught in a crossfire that decimated his existence and pulled him down to the earth. Lost and confused, the broken angel awoke weeks later to find himself earthbound in an alley with no guidance.

Personality

Positive Traits:
- Loyal
- Compassionate
- Gracious
- Impressionable

Negative Traits:
- Melancholic
- Paranoid
- Fatalistic
- Hesitant

- Fruits
- Birds
- Friendly people
- Cakes of all kinds
- The concept of metamorphosis

Hobbies:
- Reading
- Writing
- Culture study
- People watching

Dislikes:
- Malicious people
- Dark/Black magic
- Uncleanliness
- The scent of decay

Facts and Quirks:
- Has a strange tic in his head that happens every now and then. It appears he has trouble keeping his head up, and tends to lean it a bit to his right.
- Seems distant and eyes are often glazed over with little interest, even if he doesn't mean to.
- His wings were torn off by an unknown powerful dark force, and lost all of his original powers.
- Is no longer associated with his own species and their order.

Personal Effects

Personal Inventory:
- Rosary.
- Coin purse with little money.
- Hand bound notebook.

Personal Property:
- Nothing, he's homeless at the moment.

Specialized Equipment:

Item Name: Amulet
Affinity: Fire
Damage: Adds 1 minor fire damage to melee strikes of the wearer

Abilities

Racial Abilities:
None

Non-Combat Abilities:

Dreading the Dark: Able to sense the presence of Dark Elements within a 20m radius. He won't know exactly where it is coming from, but he will know it is nearby.

Broken, not Fallen: Despite having lost nearly all of his powers, he is still able to regenerate due to the origins of his physical body. Over the course of two to three weeks depending on the severity of the damage and whether or not he would be tended to, Ezekiel can undergo an extremely painful process to reconstruct himself back to his original 'broken' physical form as long as his angelic form remains tied to it.

Combat Abilities:  

Skill Name: Regular ordinary punching and kicking
Affinity: N/A
Damage Type: Bludgeoning
Damage: 1 Minor
Extra: Punching and kicking accompanied with some sensual gentle screaming.

Weaknesses

Racial Weakness:

Outsiders: Due to not being used to the worlds of Man nor Yokai, all Mythological creatures take +1 minor from all sources of Damage.

Combat Weaknesses:

Scared of the Dark: Weak and sensitive to the dark element, he will take an additional +1 minor damage if hit and may temporarily feel a burning sensation akin to a sunburn on his skin within a 3m radius that gradually decreases to a slight tingle up to 10m away. Injuries retained from dark damage take 1.5x the time to regenerate in reference to 'Broken, not Fallen'.

Divinity Lost: His unfortunate fate prior to his arrival in Hajime essentially makes his speed, strength, reflexes and resilience nothing more than human. His base attacks will always be minor.

Four Eyes: The damages before his arrival have weakened his eyesight. He requires glasses to see properly, and without them the world would be a blur. He would have trouble identifying faces, letters and other small details beyond a 10m radius without them.
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Ezekiel XLVII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel XLVII   Ezekiel XLVII I_icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 12:31 pm

Wonderfully done! Im excited to see him skulking the alleyways

Tier 5 - Health Pool: 1 Heavy
Ezekiel XLVII Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com

Ezekiel XLVII
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hajime City :: Character Information :: Citizen Papers :: Approved Papers-
Jump to: