Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Lilly (Lillypetalsdelight) I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Lilly (Lillypetalsdelight) I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Lilly (Lillypetalsdelight) I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Lilly (Lillypetalsdelight) I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Lilly (Lillypetalsdelight) I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Lilly (Lillypetalsdelight)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lillypetalsdelight

Lillypetalsdelight

Lilly (Lillypetalsdelight) Empty
PostSubject: Lilly (Lillypetalsdelight)   Lilly (Lillypetalsdelight) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 8:16 pm

[~Lilly~]

SL Username:Lillypetalsdelight
SL Display Name:Lilly
Character Name: Lilly (Lillian) Kuro
Race: Neko
Origin: Hajime
Occupation: Alley cat/ Medical personnel at the "Kuro Charity Medical Center"  
Affiliation:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality:
Sassy, Prideful, but also caring. Lilly is something of a brat when it comes to people she doesn't know or even people she does, however she will do whatever it takes to help someone good or bad.

Positive Traits/Strengths:

• ---- Medical Genius: During her schooling, Lilly was at the top of her class. However after leaving she had to give up her top spot. She still is at the top of her practice solving many cases and helping risky procedures.
  • ---- Big or Small: Not caring if you are wealthy, dirt poor, a demon or angel. Lilly will help anyone if she feels it's right.
  • ---- Alley Cat: Being born and raised as an alley cat Lilly knows the streets. She breaths the city, and knows how to run the city. She also knows the dangers of the city and is well prepared for it.

Negative Traits/Weaknesses:

• ---- Cynophobia: Lilly has a huge fear of dogs, which may play a factor in helping a canine. But will play a huge role if she up against one, as she will freeze up or run away.
  • ---- Malpractice: The "Kuro Charity Medical Center" Isn't exactly legal. Nor is Lily performing medical practices on individuals. If she is ever caught that might mean jail time. Knowing this doesn't stop her.
  • ---- Damn Tail: Her most prized secret is her tail, a very "Sensitive" topic. If anyone is able to grab a hold of her tail she would resort to being a small kitten in their hand.

• ---- Herself
  • ---- Medical practices
  • ---- Alcohol
  • ---- Gambling

Dislikes:

• ---- People touching her tail
  • ---- Dogs
  • ---- Failing
  • ---- Memories

Hobbies:

• ---- Drinking at the nearest bar.
  • ---- Hanging out with her friends.
  • ---- Reading and learning more about medicine and sharpening her skills at medical practice.
  • ---- Seeing someone walk away from her alive and healthy.

Fun Facts/Quirks:

• ---- Lilly loves being pet behind her ears.
  • ---- She is actually very, very wealthy but doesn't use her wealth as she wants her younger siblings to live happily.
  • ---- Hates sweet things.
  • ---- Is still a virgin

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combat Abilities:

Alley Cat: Agile and clever, Lilly uses her speed as well as her quick thinking to get out of sticky situations. This matched with her claws that are painted with a special nail polish that hardens her nails. There is a reason not many criminals walk down her alley.

Field Medic: Lilly is able to help someone that is injured as she is usually always caring around basic medical supplies. This could save someone's life or keep them in the fight. This however is interrupted if Lilly is interrupted. (Heals for Minor)

Combat weaknesses:

Cynophobia: Lilly is so afraid of dogs that she will ether freeze up for a couple of turns or run away when faced with a canine species in a fight.

Damn Tail: If grabbed, hit, or sliced off! Lilly's tail makes her defenseless as she will fall to her knees.

Character Backstory:  
Lilly was born as an Alley cat, her mother abandoning her litter as most Alley cats due. With her ten siblings Lilly had to survive on the streets, that meant Lying, Cheating, and most of the time Stealing to survive. However one fateful day Lilly was attacked by a group of dogs when she was about a teenager and was beaten so badly that she lost vision in her eye. That memory still haunts her as she promised herself that she would get herself and her siblings off the streets.

After getting in a college that accepted anyone, Lilly studied medicine. As well as defending herself from the other students. From there she practiced and suceeded in the medical field, learning more and more about being a well known medical professional. This school is also where she met her cousin whom informed her of her family tree, Lilly learned her last name was Kuro. Kuro was a very wealthy neko family name. Knowing this Lilly used her father's wealth whom had passed away to send her siblings to school and away from the streets only taking a small portion so she didn't have to sleep on the campus grass anymore.

However fate again reared it's ugly head at Lilly, as she learned that something terrible happened. Half of her siblings had perished from an unkown illness and Lilly had to drop out right when she was about to finish her medical course and get her doctorite. Being to late to even try to save her siblings Lilly swore to herself and to their graves that she wouldn't let this happen anymore. Her dream is to build a medical center to help anyone and to fill it with doctors and nurses who only want one thing. To help those in need.
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Lilly (Lillypetalsdelight) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilly (Lillypetalsdelight)   Lilly (Lillypetalsdelight) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 8:34 pm

Looks Great, Kitty-Cat! Lets get this show rolling!

Lilly (Lillypetalsdelight) Sig-4173213.sig-4173213.seal_of_approval_by_yuumei143-d6af0e6
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com

Lilly (Lillypetalsdelight)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hajime City :: Character Information :: Citizen Papers :: Upgrading Characters-
Jump to: