Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Chimmy      I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Chimmy      I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Chimmy      I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Chimmy      I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Chimmy      I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Chimmy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TroyRocha

Chimmy      Empty
PostSubject: Chimmy    Chimmy      I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 10:22 pm

OOC Info
SL Username: falken.wingtips
SL Display Name: Chimmy
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Info

Name: ??? (Given the name 'Chimmy' by those who have noticed him)
Birthday: Unknown
Height: Varies between 1' to 18'
Weight: Unknown, estimates vary from 15lbs to 2000lbs
Race: Mythological
Species: Cat-faced gryphon / Stage 3 Griever
Origin: Unknown, first sighting was in Northern Hokkaido Prefecture, Japan
Affiliation: N/A
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Story

Little is known about the origins or how Guardian Forces were created. What is known is that Guardian Forces have been used for both good and evil. Spotting a Guardian Force is a rarity - finding a Guardian Force not already bound to a master or entity is almost unicorn status. Stories say that those who wield the strength of a Guardian Force can change the tides of their fate or the fate of those around them.

It has been reported recently that such a Guardian Force was in the vicinity of Nagiyaka village - though this has been unconfirmed. The villagers who witness a gryphon-type land in a nearby thicket were met with no sight of the creature - but oddly enough, a tiny winged cat scurrying away into the bushes. He was given the name "Chimmy," of which the nearby populace mistook him for a chimera instead.

The report of the gryphon sighting was as recent as two weeks ago. Before that, two centuries. Those who find and confront this Guardian Force run the gambit of acquiring the power of Chimmy, or being knocked out.

Personality

Positive Traits:
-Friendly to those not posing a threat
-Loyal (when bound)
-Protective
-Obedient

Negative Traits:
-Aggressive
-Could perhaps be too trusting in rare instances
-Defensive constantly
-Human avoidance

-Those identified as friendly to Master/Mistress (When bound)
-devouring foes/demons
-Serving his purpose

Hobbies:
-Sleeping
-Protecting loved ones

Dislikes:
-Malicious entities
-Threats to loved ones
-Being woken up
-Those who seek his companionship for malicious intent

Facts and Quirks:
-Chimmy has the power to change his power output and his size. From small enough to sit on someone's shoulder, to a full-grown gryphon capable of flying loved ones, to Griever form for when combat is absolutely necessary.

-Chimmy has the ability to shift the color refraction of his fur and feathers, allowing him to camoflage himself in whatever environment he is in.

-Yes, he does purr.

Personal Effects

Personal Inventory:
N/A

Personal Property:
N/A

Specialized Equipment:
When bound, sports a harness and saddle in stage 2.

Abilities

Racial Abilities:
None as of now

Non-Combat Abilities:
-Form Shift: Three possible forms: Small (size of a house cat), Gryphon size, Griever form
-Flight!: In all forms, the gryphon's wings allow it the freedom of flight.

Combat Abilities:  
Slash: Chimmy has very sharp claws, and will use them if needed, dealing 1 moderate [if in Griever or base form] or 1 minor if smaller.

Blunt impact (Griever form only): In addition to swipes, he will seek to strike an aggressor with his fist, dealing 1 moderate damage.

Distracting Headbutt (Small form only): In the event Chimmy has to work fast to de-escalate a situation, he can launch himself into the air and strike an aggressor or threat for 1 minor damage.

Fires of Hell: [Locked.]

Reap: [Locked.]

Weaknesses

Racial Weakness:
Outsiders: Due to not being used to the worlds of Man nor Yokai, all Mythological creatures take +1 minor from all sources of Damage.

Combat Weaknesses:
Unbound: So long as Chimmy remains unbound and void of a handler, the extent of his damage is limited to +0 of base damages. Once bound, he may see a +1 minor damage increase to all damages.
General fatigue: Transforming at will takes its toll on even a Guardian Force. He may shrink to the kitten form as many times as he like, but he is limited to shifting to gryphon form twice per day, or Griever once per day. Duration of other forms do not affect overall count of shifts. The shifting itself causes the fatigue.
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Chimmy      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chimmy    Chimmy      I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 5:48 am

Well done and simple!

Welcome to Hajime!
Tier 5 - Health Pool: 1 Heavy
Chimmy      Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com