Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Asta Rain (Subject "Ripper Cat") ::AstaRain Character Sheet:: I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Asta Rain (Subject "Ripper Cat") ::AstaRain Character Sheet:: I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Asta Rain (Subject "Ripper Cat") ::AstaRain Character Sheet:: I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Asta Rain (Subject "Ripper Cat") ::AstaRain Character Sheet:: I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Asta Rain (Subject "Ripper Cat") ::AstaRain Character Sheet:: I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Asta Rain (Subject "Ripper Cat") ::AstaRain Character Sheet::

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AstaRain

Asta Rain (Subject "Ripper Cat") ::AstaRain Character Sheet:: Empty
PostSubject: Asta Rain (Subject "Ripper Cat") ::AstaRain Character Sheet::   Asta Rain (Subject "Ripper Cat") ::AstaRain Character Sheet:: I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 1:21 pm

[Asta Rain]

SL Username: Astarain
SL Display Name: Asta Rain
Character Name: Asta Rain
Race: Science experiment (Called a "Ripper Cat"
Origin: Black Corporation Science Laboratory
Affiliation: N/A

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality:
Positive Traits/Strengths:

• ---- Bubbly
  • ---- Cuddly
  • ---- Optimistic (usually)
  • ---- Friendly

Negative Traits/Weaknesses:

• ---- Dull
  • ---- Blunt
  • ---- Unaware
  • ---- Ignorant

• ---- Catnip
  • ---- Laser pointers
  • ---- Yarn
  • ---- Food

Dislikes:

• ---- Rain... X_X
  • ---- Meanies
  • ---- Overly loud noises
  • ---- Needles...

Hobbies:

• ---- Eating
  • ---- Sleeping
  • ---- Running
  • ---- Cuddling

Fun Facts/Quirks:

• ---- Purrs a lot...
  • ---- tends to cling to legs as a greeting.
  • ----
  • ----

Sexual Orientation: (Homo, Hetero, Bi, Pan, Demi, A?)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Would be Bi if she knew about sex)

Combat Abilities:

Cadinium bone structure and claws *this includes teeth*. ( "Cadinium": is a near metal like bone structure, Light weight and nearly unbreakable. Cadinium Is sharper than razor blades, and can cut steel like butter as well as has a regenerative factor as in it can regrow or repair if ever broken at a rather slow rate... The claws however are only three inches long at full draw... With this The claws can only do so much damage even if they can slice through things with ease) ((claws do moderate damage))

---> New edit: Synthetically made muscle fibers. (Like that of kevlar and a near metal bone structure underneath the muscle <-- somewhat like a weaker version of ceramic, she'd be semi bullet proof... The bullets from small arms fire will not pierce skin, but in all likely hood will damage internals if hit in the gut, harm her insides, and head-shots including a knockout punch. She will still feel the effect of a bullet hit her, yes... it would hurt, As well as yes she would be put on her butt if hit as for how light weight she is.  but the likely-hood of a bullet actually killing her normally is rather low. But most likely not able to continue fighting if hit in certain places such as: forehead, stomach, lower back, and anywhere not protected by a bone structure such as her rib cage...)

All besides that she has the strength of a robot. Able to lift extreme weight without much of a problem. The synthetic structure of the cat was meant to keep her going for hours on end within a fighting scenario...

She also has two hearts... (These are much stronger than a normal human heart.. Able to pump blood in the body with more flow. And able to keep a sustained run time of a day and a half without rest at a full speed sprint of about 20 miles per hour on all fours and only half that speed on two legs)

Combat weaknesses:

Built to be a deadly warrior She is completely gullible. Having escaped before her final production of her mindset she has no idea of the outside world or how to live in it. Nor does she have a fighting instinct... She is mostly passive Until some time arises that she wants to get angry at something.

As for her gullible mind She has a phobia of people in white coats. And will take any chance to stay submissive and almost obedient to them, but will get any chance she can to run away.

Her weaknesses still consist of cat like nature. The scruff of the neck will immobilize if grabbed, her senses are keen but able to be tricked easily. Laser pointers still catch her attention, and she will take priority around cat nip without any sort of thought to it, as in she will directly head for it any chance she gets and will bypass anything she was currently doing to eat it... This is excellent for trapping and or just getting her to stop what she's doing.

She is a small being, She is still light weight, and can still be picked up and thrown around just as much as she could anyone else. (The playing field being rather even in that instinct)

REALLY STRONG MAGNETS will catch her. She is basically made of metal... And that metal is slightly magnetic. This also means like so, if anyone can control magnetic force can control her too or well... Manipulate her body.

Tasers and lightning rends her immediately unconscious as for it doubles its strength inside the structure of the cat.

Character Backstory:Black corps one day decided "HEY! Lets make a military section of the labs! They are paying us anyway after all!" So they decided to make a warrior of specs meant to be effective in battle. The best warriors are indeed the common house cat. Predatory hunters that kill things just for fun... She was made with the intent to hunt out targets and take out other things with covert stealth and precision. One day the security turned off and a blackout occurred for five minutes over the entire lab. She managed to get out at that point of her restraints, the  cage she was in, the door of the room the hall way to the blast doors which where open. Annnd outside! Only to escape with godly stamina she came upon the city near weeks later, far ahead of anyone hunting her. The black ops operation was declared lost and hidden under the rug. So she was free! Free forever but abandoned. Unaware of the world around her she went to search out everything out of plain old curiosity.

Last edited by AstaRain on Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ume Kawakami
Ume Kawakami

PostSubject: Re: Asta Rain (Subject "Ripper Cat") ::AstaRain Character Sheet::   Asta Rain (Subject "Ripper Cat") ::AstaRain Character Sheet:: I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 3:02 pm

Just some minor things. I would like to see a damage listing on how much damage she can do with her claws. And secondly being totally bulletproof is kind of OP, maybe she just takes slightly reduced damage from bullets? I mean a kevlar vest doesnt stop force, you get hit you still have broken bones, on your ass, probably out of the fight, only difference is it wont kill you.
Back to top Go down
AstaRain

PostSubject: Re: Asta Rain (Subject "Ripper Cat") ::AstaRain Character Sheet::   Asta Rain (Subject "Ripper Cat") ::AstaRain Character Sheet:: I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 3:14 pm

Do i list it here? (if so its moderate damage. like small knives but uber-sharp. as well as the bone structure of her would stop the force underneath the structure of the muscle fibers Though YES i can agree on weaknesses of broken bones and probably out of the fight!) <3!!!
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Asta Rain (Subject "Ripper Cat") ::AstaRain Character Sheet::   Asta Rain (Subject "Ripper Cat") ::AstaRain Character Sheet:: I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 7:39 pm

In order to edit your sheet scroll up and you'll see on the top right that there is an "Edit" button. From there you can go in and edit your character sheet in order to add the appropriate changes to what Ume has pointed out. Looking forward to it. ♥
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
AstaRain

PostSubject: Re: Asta Rain (Subject "Ripper Cat") ::AstaRain Character Sheet::   Asta Rain (Subject "Ripper Cat") ::AstaRain Character Sheet:: I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 8:52 pm

Hoooopefully that'll do it! <3
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Asta Rain (Subject "Ripper Cat") ::AstaRain Character Sheet::   Asta Rain (Subject "Ripper Cat") ::AstaRain Character Sheet:: I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2016 8:01 pm

Okay, I'm taking over from here and looking over the sheet. You seemed to have fixed everything that Ume asked and went beyond and added a bit more weakness! Well done! I say she seems pretty balanced!

Asta Rain (Subject "Ripper Cat") ::AstaRain Character Sheet:: Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asta Rain (Subject "Ripper Cat") ::AstaRain Character Sheet::   Asta Rain (Subject "Ripper Cat") ::AstaRain Character Sheet:: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asta Rain (Subject "Ripper Cat") ::AstaRain Character Sheet::
Page 1 of 1