Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Angelica Nakamura  I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Angelica Nakamura  I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Angelica Nakamura  I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Angelica Nakamura  I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Angelica Nakamura  I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Angelica Nakamura

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SaphireTunes

SaphireTunes

Angelica Nakamura  Empty
PostSubject: Angelica Nakamura    Angelica Nakamura  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 8:19 pm

OOC Info
SL Username: - SaphireTunes
SL Display Name: - N/A
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Info

Name: - Angelica Nakamura
Birthday: - February 14th (will never aged)
Height: - 5’2
Weight: - 98lbs
Race: - Yokai
Species: - Bakemono
Origin: - Born from blue flowers by a cave outside the Nagiyaka Village
Affiliation: -N/A
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Story

Angelica wasn’t always a Bakemono. She used to be an ordinary human girl. She worked as a nurse at the age of 17 in her small village she lived in. Her medical training began at a very young age of 13. Her mother was also a nurse, teaching her the ways of how to heal others with today’s advances. At age 18, Angelica found the man she swore to spend the rest of her life with. His name was Baxter. She was Baxter’s nurse while he was bedridden for a couple months from overworking himself at a hard labor job. She had brought him these blue flowers that were said to have magical healing abilities. After Baxter got better, he would manage to somehow find Angelica everyday and give her the same flower she had given him when they met. Their love grew as time went on. At the age of 19, Angelica began to grow ill. She had ignored it for about 4 months, pushing herself to continue working so she could start a life with Baxter. Eventually Angelica was sent to the emergency room, Baxter by her side with a worried look on his face. Weeks passed and the doctors couldn’t figure out what disease Angelica had, but even so, everyday Baxter would be by her side and bring her their special flower each day, hoping the magic would cure her. Her body grew weaker in time. She forced herself to fight, begging this isn’t how she would end, hoping that she would be able to have her dream life with Baxter. One day, a few weeks after she had turned 20, she couldn’t hold on anymore. She had grown too weak to keep her eyes open much longer as they played tricks on her, every once in awhile making ghostly forms of a kitsune. Baxter knew that her time was up at that moment, giving her one last flower and a final kiss, he managed to tell her through his tears “Wait for me Angelica. Wait for me where our flower grows.” She couldn’t speak or move. All Angelica could do was smile as tears dripped down her cheeks as the white light made their world fade in oblivion. The light turned to black and after a few moments, Angelica opened her eyes. Although, she wasn’t in the hospital anymore, nor was she human. She felt sort of off. Like she had forgotten something. She looked around and noticed familiar looking blue flowers, but where had she seen these before? Angelica’s memory was fuzzy, and filled with new information. She knew her name, her species, her powers, everything. That came to her like second-nature. Sadly, her memories of Baxter and her past life her scattered and now all she remembers is that these blue flowers hold some sort of importance to her.

Personality

Positive Traits:
-Helpful
-Admirable
-Kind
-Cheerful
-Caring
-Sweet
-Empathetic
-Forgiving
-Outgoing
-Lovable
-Patient
-Skillful
-Sympathetic
-Trusting

Negative Traits:
-Clumsy
-Cowardly
-Careless
-Sensitive
-Forgetful
-Gullible
-Insecure
-Naive
-Odd
-Repressed
-Timid
-Stupid
-Weak
-Paranoid (in Human Realm)
-Psycho (If pissed off)

-Nature
-Animals
-Learning New Things
-Meeting New People
-Singing (Mainly melodies, but will sing any type of music)

Hobbies:
-Singing
-Dancing
-Strolling Around
-Reading Romance/Adventure/Fantasy/Horror Books
-Writing Poetry/Stories/Music
-Gardening

Dislikes:
-Sports
-Bullies
-Politics
-Clowns
-People Who Destroy Nature

Facts and Quirks:
-Easily Trusts Anyone
-Has Too Much Faith In Others
-Default Form Is A Kitsune
-Never Is In Her "True Form"

Personal Effects

Personal Inventory:
N/A
Personal Property:
Multiple Changes of Clothes

Specialized Equipment:
2 Minor Medical Kits

Abilities

Racial Abilities:
None

Non-Combat Abilities:

Skill Name: Shape-Shift
Affinity: N/A
Damage Type: N/A
Damage: N/A
Extra: Angelica can transform into any creature and look she wants, but cannot obtain their powers just yet.

Combat Abilities:  
Skill Name: Healing Touch
Affinity: Earth
Damage Type: Healing
Damage: Minor
Extra: When Angelica touches someone, the earth gives her some of it’s life, allowing her to transfer that life to the person she is healing.

Skill Name: Illusion
Affinity: N/A
Damage Type: Could be emotional, but she tends to only make silly illusions to make people laugh
Damage: N/A
Extra: Angelica likes to make people laugh and smile, so she would create funny illusions to make other laugh or if the person really needed it, she would recreate their happiest memory

Weaknesses

Racial Weakness:
Warded Against: Yokai are mainly spiritual creatures and thus they are susceptible to Holy or Purifying magics, even those considered to be “Holy” or “Pure” in affinity. Thus, all Yokai take +1 Moderate damage from Holy or Purifying damage

Combat Weaknesses:
All weakness of a normal human girl ( can be wounded, tortured, raped, ect.)

Cannot heal herself with her own magic, only has 2 medical kits on her per day (minor heals)

Her clumsiness makes her off-balanced

Last edited by Amai Fade on Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:39 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : New Sheet)
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Angelica Nakamura  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelica Nakamura    Angelica Nakamura  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 3:21 am

Heya! Before approving or checking your sheet, I just want to let you know of an update that was had. All ya gotta do is copy-paste your info into the new format! Super easy! The new format listed Here!

There was also the addition of "Races" which you can check out Here So be sure to do that in order to complete your sheet properly!
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
SaphireTunes

SaphireTunes

Angelica Nakamura  Empty
PostSubject: Finished~   Angelica Nakamura  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 12:11 pm

Finally finished with the new sheet ^-^
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Angelica Nakamura  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelica Nakamura    Angelica Nakamura  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 12:29 am

Please put in the given Racial Weakness from the race page, please. ♥
Back to top Go down
SaphireTunes

SaphireTunes

Angelica Nakamura  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelica Nakamura    Angelica Nakamura  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 9:58 am

Got it~
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Angelica Nakamura  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelica Nakamura    Angelica Nakamura  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 4:32 pm

Wonderful and well done, Saphire!

Welcome to Hajime!
Tier 5 - Health Pool: 1 Heavy
Angelica Nakamura  Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Angelica Nakamura  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelica Nakamura    Angelica Nakamura  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angelica Nakamura
Page 1 of 1