Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Ali the Anubian Jackal  I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Ali the Anubian Jackal  I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Ali the Anubian Jackal  I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Ali the Anubian Jackal  I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Ali the Anubian Jackal  I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Ali the Anubian Jackal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LuisWolfe

LuisWolfe

Ali the Anubian Jackal  Empty
PostSubject: Ali the Anubian Jackal    Ali the Anubian Jackal  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 9:19 pm

OOC Info
SL Username: - LuisWolfe
SL Display Name: - Luis S. Wolfe
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Info
Name: - Ali Nazari
Birthday: - June 29th
Height: - 5' 4"
Weight: - 130 Pd
Race: - Mythological
Species: - Anubian Jackal
Origin: - Shubra El Kheima, Qalyubia, Egypt
Affiliation: - NA
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Story

Ali was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and was considered too intelligent and rich to fail. Although growing up in Egypt was kind of heard, Ali managed to get by on the day to day, eventually taking him to school for programing and graphic arts, in turn landing him a honored spot in his family's company, Jewelectrics, again, further solidifying his claim to the family fortune.

Ali was brought to Hajime in interest of furthering his education, as well as following the small Neo-Kemetist Movement traveling East at the time, eventually reaching Hajime, where his story starts...

Personality
Positive Traits:
- Bilingual (Can Understand several languages, Lacks his native Dialect so he can be understood)
- Intelligent
- Open Minded
- Hardy (Needs less food and drink)

Negative Traits:
- Short Tempered
- Rebellious
- Abrasive

- Ancient History (Exspeacly about Egypt)
- High Tech Gadgets
- Video Games
- Kindness

Hobbies:
- Hacker (at night)
- Gaming
- Visiting Musiems & Festales
- Prayer (Follows the Reformed Kemetism Movement)

Dislikes:
- Ingnorent People
- Disrespect
- Destruction of Art
- Large Crowds

Facts and Quirks:
- Ali runs with the White Hacker Group Darkguard under the Name Myth (my7h)
- Ali's Grandfather founded Jewelectrics back in the 80's, and has a clame for its ownership if his father, the current owner, would die.
- Because of the above, the Nazari family is very rich, leading to Ali having a near endless amount of money to his name.
- Ali is very addicted to energy drinks, and has a hard time not spending heaps of cash on packs of them every week.

Personal Effects
Personal Inventory:
- A bedroll (For those times when he has to crash somewhere else then home)
- 2 days worth of small meals. (Replenished when used)
- A slightly Used Handheld Gaming Console
- A case of energy drinks (Replenished when used)

Personal Property:
- N/A (Ali has just moved into Hajime. He has no property as of yet.)

Specialized Equipment:
- Item Name: Unlocked Smartphone
 Damage Type: N/A
 Damage: N/A
 Extra: This Phone has tools on it that are not under license and can basically bypass security, exploit vonarabilitys and so one. (These should be treated as Hacking if these are used, which would be rarely as Ali would never use these unless it was ABSOLUTELY necessary.) Other then that, it can be used like any other cellphone. Cant cause damage and is considered a Utility tool.
- Item Name: Swiss Army Knife
 Damage Type: Piercing/Slashing (Depending on the attack used.)
 Damage: Minor
 Extra: Leather armor negates Slashing damage and reduces piercing damage. Armors heavier the leather negates all damage entirely. This only counts for any parts covered in armor, of course. (A Kevlar vest protects the body, but not the arms or legs, for example) This is mostly because the retractable blade included in the tool is too small and flimsy to be effective agents armored characters.

Abilities
Racial Abilities:
- None (At least for now)

Non-Combat Abilities:
- Agility Increase (Speed and Stamina Boost)

Combat Abilities:  
- Precision (Lasts for one attack, can make an attack that would give Minor damage cause Moderate instead. Can only be used once in a battle. Causes "Unfocused" status due to use, which causes all attacks to do minor damage regardless of what they would normally do for 5 turns.)

Weaknesses
Racial Weakness:
- Mythical Race (+1 Minor damage to all forms of damage)

Combat Weaknesses:
- Desert Dweller (Cold attacks do +1 Additional Minor Damage and cause drastic drop in speed.)

Last edited by Amai Fade on Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:43 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling Edits)
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Ali the Anubian Jackal    Ali the Anubian Jackal  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 3:23 am

Heya! Sorry for not getting to you for a while! The forum has been going through a lot of updates! Thus, before approving or checking your sheet, I just want to let you know of an update that was had. All ya gotta do is copy-paste your info into the new format! Super easy! The new format listed Here!

There was also the addition of "Races" which you can check out Here So be sure to do that in order to complete your sheet properly!
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
LuisWolfe

LuisWolfe

PostSubject: Re: Ali the Anubian Jackal    Ali the Anubian Jackal  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 8:47 am

Thanks for the update. I was just on sim last weekend and saw the updates on race, so, I already have a small head-start. I'll make the updates and apply them here today.

Edit: Edited my sheet to the new format. Made adjustments were necessary.
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Ali the Anubian Jackal    Ali the Anubian Jackal  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 4:57 pm

Looks good to me! Just keep in mind for Hacking scenes, contact a member of staff to DM the scenario for you!

Welcome to Hajime!
Tier 5 - Health Pool: 1 Heavy
Ali the Anubian Jackal  Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
LuisWolfe

LuisWolfe

PostSubject: Re: Ali the Anubian Jackal    Ali the Anubian Jackal  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 5:44 pm

Yay seal of approval! \owo/

And noted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ali the Anubian Jackal    Ali the Anubian Jackal  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ali the Anubian Jackal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hajime City :: Character Information :: Citizen Papers :: Approved Papers-
Jump to: