Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Kumo 雲 (written as "cloud") I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Kumo 雲 (written as "cloud") I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Kumo 雲 (written as "cloud") I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Kumo 雲 (written as "cloud") I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Kumo 雲 (written as "cloud") I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Kumo 雲 (written as "cloud")

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
popotate

popotate

Kumo 雲 (written as "cloud") Empty
PostSubject: Kumo 雲 (written as "cloud")   Kumo 雲 (written as "cloud") I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 10:01 pm

SL Username: Eidenuul
SL Display Name: Eide
Character Name: Kumo
Race: Yokai
Origin: Unknown
Affiliation: N/A

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality:Communicative, but shy.
Positive Traits/Strengths:

• ----Helpful
  • ----Friendly
  • ----Loyal
  • ----Accepting

Negative Traits/Weaknesses:

• ----Timid
  • ----Reclusive
  • ----Trusting
  • ----Awkward

• ----Quiet
  • ----Shadows
  • ----Rain
  • ----Books

Dislikes:

• ----Loudness
  • ----Summer
  • ----Crowds
  • ----Cruelty

Hobbies:

• ----Reading books.
  • ----Weaving silk.
  • ----Napping... often.
  • ----Observing people.

Fun Facts/Quirks:

• ----Likes to observe people, but dislikes being in groups.
  • ----Has a THIRD pair of eyelids, so he rarely if ever blinks like a normal being would.
  • ----Can climb vertically up surfaces, and often does so to find a quiet spot.
  • ----Uses his silk to weave any number of accessories for his friends (made from his BUTTTTT, aw YEH!)

Sexual Orientation: Unknown
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combat Abilities:
Dislikes contention and conflict, and will quickly use his spindly legs to flee (often up vertical surfaces) when faced with it.

Combat weaknesses:
Physically frail, and if forced into combat will not put up a fight.

Character Backstory: Long, long ago Jasper was a completely unextraordinary, wholly unremarkable creature. A simple house spider, hanging obliviously within the window of an already aged, crumbling temple. For countless years he watched the monks diligently go about their daily routines, observing from afar and on high, purposefully undisturbed by the peaceful peoples who allowed him to exist as such. However, after persisting until his one-hundredth year, he awoke a yokai---his spiritual energy having accumulated over the many years. Able to assume a (mostly) human form, he attempted to interact with humans and, initially, was shunned as a monster. He has since become a wanderer, moving from place to place, and watching humankind from afar, both with interest and loneliness.
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Kumo 雲 (written as "cloud") Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumo 雲 (written as "cloud")   Kumo 雲 (written as "cloud") I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 7:56 pm

No true powers for now but has a weakness? I like character development! Se ya around, sweetheart!

Kumo 雲 (written as "cloud") Chaika_seal_of_approval_by_erosenin23-d7ho3je
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hajime City :: Character Information :: Citizen Papers :: Upgrading Characters-
Jump to: