Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Camille Ortega, HCPD I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Camille Ortega, HCPD I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Camille Ortega, HCPD I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Camille Ortega, HCPD I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Camille Ortega, HCPD I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Camille Ortega, HCPD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ratatoskr

Camille Ortega, HCPD Empty
PostSubject: Camille Ortega, HCPD   Camille Ortega, HCPD I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 10:44 pm

CAMILLE ORTEGA

SL Username: theevilsquirrel
SL Display Name: Ratatoskr
Character Name:
Race: Human
Origin: Italy
Affiliation: HCPD
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality:
Positive Traits/Strengths:

• Compassionate
  • Confident
  • Sharp / Streetsmart
  • Well spoken / Intelligent

Negative Traits/Weaknesses:

• Paranoid
  • Dependant on her faith
  • Judgemental
  • Overbearing

• Tea
  • Dogs
  • Order
  • Good Chocolate

Dislikes:

• Violence
  • Innocents suffering
  • Coffee
  • Claustrophobic areas

Hobbies:

• Shopping
  • Movies (Excluding crime dramas)
  • Tea Very Happy
  • Charity work

Fun Facts/Quirks:

• Afraid of ghosts
  • Dyed her hair red for an undercover mission; never went back
  • Consumes at least a pot of tea each day
  • Probably a closeted pervert

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual (Close to Asexual, though)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combat Abilities:
Favored: Camille, while human, carries a small spark of divinity, bestowed upon her by various gods and entities of both purity and good. While she doesn't know these things to be explicitly true, she simply chalks it up to 'the will of the gods'. Firstly, she is faster, stronger, and has better reflexes than most humans, though not quite to the supernatural level. She is heals unnaturally quickly (Out of combat) and can be back and ready to fight worringly quickly. This also makes her age much more slowly than normal, one of the few 'facts' that she cannot ignore about her connection to the gods. The rules of probability seem to shift and warp around her, giving her an odd edge in things regarding chance. And, lastly, she will occasionally hear whispers from the gods themselves, directly into her subconscious. She wouldn't ever realize that they happened, but will make her have small revelations and understand concepts she hadn't before at a key time. These capabilites make her remarkably difficult to catch off guard, and even moreso to properly kill.

Walking Armory: Name something used to harm another creature and Camille has likely dealt with it before. Be it anything from a taser to a tank, Camille is proficient in it's usage. Given her current station, Camille is capable of acquiring almost any of it if she requires, giving her access to some truly scary equipment. Statistics for this gear will be generated on a case-by-case basis.

Discern Weakness: A mixture of detective skill, experience, and downright divine inception, Camille is able to pinpoint the weaknesses of others. This allows her to, after a small interaction, learn a SINGLE weakness off of another character's character sheet. This ability may not be used more than once against a single character, ever. Weaknesses can still be learned through other metheods, excluding Favored.

Combat weaknesses:
Rule of Law: Camille is unable to break the laws of the land, even if doing so would be the 'right' thing to do. She will let somebody she knows is a murderer walk right out her door if she doesn't have what it takes to convict him. She believes in the law fully; even if it does fail sometimes.

Purity: Camille must remain devout to her faith, and avoid doing things that could be seen as objectively evil. While still capable (Free will and all that) of doing such things, doing them will lock her abilities Favored and Discern Weakness. It takes days for her to atone for such a wrongdoing, and even longer if the transgression is serious enouh. Once Atoned, her abilities may then be used again. Certain corruptive abilities may be able to trigger a 'fall' if used against her, as well.

LTL: Unless in situations where leathal force is both nessecary and required/allowed by the law, Camille will always avoid it. Instead, she will opt for negotiation or, if needed, less-than-lethal techniques and equipment to deatain or neutralize a suspect.

center]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/center]

Character Backstory: (Tell Us Their Story)
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Camille Ortega, HCPD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camille Ortega, HCPD   Camille Ortega, HCPD I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 10:58 pm

You have everything else cleared. Well done!

Camille Ortega, HCPD 1024?cb=20100314031454
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com

Camille Ortega, HCPD
Page 1 of 1