Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Rex Gentinium I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Rex Gentinium I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Rex Gentinium I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Rex Gentinium I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Rex Gentinium I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Rex Gentinium

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LiamDudas10

Rex Gentinium Empty
PostSubject: Rex Gentinium   Rex Gentinium I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 9:12 pm

[Rex Gentinium]

SL Username:LiamDudas10
SL Display Name:Rex Gentinium
Character Name:Rex Gentinium
Race: Clone of two ancient races
Origin: Somewhere in the Milkyway Solar System
Occupation: Paladin, Chief-Engineer, and Chief-Scientist of the Knights Cavalier
Affiliation:The People

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality: Justful, Intelligent, Strong Willed, Curious
Positive Traits/Strengths:

• ----Technologically Knowledgeable
  • ----Generally Intellegent
  • ----Skilled in Leadership
  • ----Never Gives Up

Negative Traits/Weaknesses:

• ----EMP
  • ----Issues With His Past
  • ----Tends To Get Injured A Lot
  • ----Requires A Constant Stream Of Power From his Chest Fusion Reactor, Or Any Limited Reserve From His Suit/Armor

• ----Friends
  • ----People Doing The Right Thing
  • ----Technology
  • ----His Abilities

Dislikes:

• ----Enemies
  • ----Ignorance
  • ----People Who Act Weak When They Have Strength
  • ----People Who Steal Ideas, Or Concepts From Others

Hobbies:

• ----Tinkering
  • ----Inventing
  • ----Researching New Technology
  • ----Doing The Right Thing For Others

Fun Facts/Quirks:

• ----Has A Controlled Rampancy, Even Though He Has Organic Emotions
  • ----Can Adapt To Any New Technology
  • ----Can Change His Outfit On The Fly Due To Matter To Energy (Vise Versa) Conversion
  • ----Can Store Files In His Organic Brain, Which Is Converted From Electrical Data To Chemical Impulses And Vice Versa

Sexual Orientation: Hetero
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combat Abilities:
Cybernetic Enhancement: His cybernetics make his physical, and mental ability better than most organic beings.

Regenerative Cells: Can heal himself at a faster rate using a generated form of energy from his chest fusion reactor. He can heal himself of minor damage 5 times a day. [Three Minors becoming One Moderate]

Reactor Burst: Can burst out energy from his chest fusion reactor in the form of thermal energy. Can Be used only 2 times a day.

Melee/Ranged Weapon Mastery:Knows how to use melee and ranged weaponry very efficiently.

Flight: Using armor boosters, he can fly for about 5 hours, or more depending on his fuel supply. Can only use 3 times a day.

Combat weaknesses:
EMP: Blasts of this type can effect his cybernetics and technology in ways such as becoming blinded for a moderate amount of time, or a cybernetic limb becoming dead for a minor amount of time, making his combat effectiveness best using ranged weapons at short distances.

Bio-mechanical Viruses: Viruses of this type can effect him in different ways.

Character Backstory: Rex was created many centuries ago on a distant desert planet, where he was experimented on and cloned many times, being the 5th generation, and the last one, he will never find a possible equal. When he escaped one day, it was chaos, not knowing the world, only the labs he was stuck in, and the room he got put in when he was not experimented on, he met an old man, helping him learn about the world, and the universe, learning more skills in technology, soon leaving him, to join the Terran Fleet Command (TFC) a military which taught him strategy, and much of his combat skill, but when his team was scattered one day, he survived, but his commander died many months later on the planet they called home, now he joined the Cavaliers, a group of many, trying to advanced, and protect the universe, but now he must live with his very long life of pain, suffering, and friendship, but what will he find out about his past he never knew, he may never find out enough, but his future may depend upon it...

Last edited by LiamDudas10 on Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Rex Gentinium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rex Gentinium   Rex Gentinium I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 2:23 pm

This looks pretty good but what I need for the combat is for you to give me ratios based on our damage system. To be honest, it's only needed for one of your combat abilities. Here's what we are looking for:

Reenerative Cells: Can heal himself at a faster rate using a generated form of energy from his chest's fusion reactor. He can heal himself of minor damage 5 times a day. [Three Minors becoming One Moderate]

As for the combat weaknesses, how does EMP hurt him? Is it a stun? Saying "In A Minor Way" makes it seem like it's not much of a weakness anyway. So please clarify~! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Rex Gentinium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rex Gentinium   Rex Gentinium I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 8:57 pm

Aweosme, Dude! Enjoy yourself! ♥

Rex Gentinium Seal_of_approval_by_yuumei143-d6af08o
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Rex Gentinium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rex Gentinium   Rex Gentinium I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rex Gentinium
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hajime City :: Character Information :: Citizen Papers :: Upgrading Characters-