Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Yui Akane  I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Yui Akane  I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Yui Akane  I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Yui Akane  I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Yui Akane  I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Yui Akane

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Peeptier

Peeptier

Yui Akane  Empty
PostSubject: Yui Akane    Yui Akane  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 1:40 pm

OOC Info
SL Username: Mikku Shiu
SL Display Name: ρεερ
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Info

Name: Yui Akane
Birthday: October 13th
Height: 5ft. 5in. (165cm.)
Weight: 130 lbs. (59kg.)
Race: Adapted
Species: Super-Human
Origin: Tsukaba, Ibaraki Prefecture
Affiliation: The Kazoku-Kai - Kanbu
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Story

Yui didn’t exactly have the best childhood. She was picked, out of all their choices, for the experiment her parents wanted to carry out - create a human capable of having abilities activated by drug intake. That way, they could be more easily controlled by someone that could use their abilities as often as they wanted. Yui went through hell because of her parents’ ambitions, sticking and prodding and rearranging her biological makeup. By the time she was fourteen, she was the closest thing they could get to making a super-human - she only had two abilities they could activate, but it was a start.

In the public, they were a regular upper-class family with a happy household. Yui would pose for pictures, speak politely to guests, dressed in clothing perfectly chosen to cover up where experimentation would take place. Yui was a good actress, and her parents were oh-so appreciative of it. No one had any clue, and behind closed doors she was often threatened if she even thought to act against them in a public setting. Given how they had control over her abilities, she had no choice.

She had plans, though. They didn’t think she would get clever, didn’t think she was even capable of planning anything with how “well” they raised her, but one day she snapped on them, as any caged creature would with enough stress and pain. She’d waited for them to feed her one of the red-colored drugs she’d learned increased her strength far beyond what she was capable of normally. Yui bashed them until they were silent, took the files about her with her and ran, far as she was able to before collapsing. Not because of emotional upset, but because she was simply too tired. Yui didn’t feel a damn thing over killing them, and considering their little project was a secret, no one could pin it on Yui as being a dangerous person. They took her running as a young girl trying to find help, and Yui inherited every penny they had, being their only child. To play up the act and win the hearts of the community around her, she decided to go into forensics to “one day find out who was responsible”.

After joining the Kazoku-Kai, formerly the Blue Skulls, Yui had only been a part of the family for a short while before she was snatched up by a corrupt HCPD officer and subjected to torture, alongside a close friend of hers. As Yui learned of what the woman had done to another member of the family previously, she grew more protective of her fellow captive, forming a seemingly unbreakable loyalty to him as well as the rest of the Kai. Where she previously had no one, Yui feels like she truly has a family now, and has every intention of doing everything in her power to try and keep them out of harm's way. After several weeks of recovering mentally, she is for the most part herself again, with a newly found sense of belonging.

Now that Yui has graduated, she's excited to see what her family as well as she herself can do in Hajime.

Personality

Yui loved to play the cute, fun college student. She was often found wearing her school uniform, right down to the student ID Holo-Tags. While she was a genuinely cheery person, Yui was often cheery about anything and everything. She had little remorse for anything wrong she might do and had no qualms against harming someone, especially if something important to her didn't go her way. After recent events in Hajime, however, she has become much more subdued - more mature, even, and able to take things seriously when needed. She understands there are reasons why people do things they do and that it doesn't inherently mean they're going against her - but old habits die hard.

Positive Traits:
- Cheerful
- Carefree, usually
- Quick on her feet
- Fairly athletic

Negative Traits:
- Bad at personal space
- Doesn't have the best manners
- Able to be controlled
- Unpredictable at times

- Cute clothes
- Good steals
- Big meals

Hobbies:
- Playing dress-up
- Snoopin' & Stealin'
- 'Pranking' people
- Fightin'

Dislikes:
- Boring people
- Needles
- Shellfish
- Gettin' caught

Facts and Quirks:
- She loves disguises!
- Yui has a super high metabolism - she definitely doesn't waste this.
- Parents? What parents? :3c
- Yui really likes Calpico drinks

Personal Effects

Personal Inventory:
Yui carries her wallet, a regular ol' switchblade, student IDs and 'prescription' gummies at all times.

Personal Property:
A home, Yui has a couple of older gaming systems, various manga, her laptop, and soooo many clothes!

Specialized Equipment:
- Prescription Gummies: Gum-E Quantum, Gum-E Smash, & Gum-E-Chameleon - Info below!
Gum-E Quantum:

Gum-E Smash!:

Gum-E-Chameleon:

Abilities

Racial Abilities:
T5 Adapted - Base attack is equivalent to 1 Moderate.

Non-Combat Abilities:
Play the Part - Yui has a weird ability to act out any sort of personality she might need to be, given a situation. It's amazing what a change of clothes and motivation can do~!

Combat Abilities:  
Phasing - Activated when she takes Gum-E Quantum, this ability allows her to phase through nearly anything. She can do this for up to 6 turns before the drug wears off and she is forced to remain solid. This does not work with magical barriers, however, and attempting to pass through such can disrupt this and render it unusable.

Supa-strength! - Activated when she takes Gum-E Smash, this ability allows her to lift, carry, and throw up to 1K lbs., and also lasts up to 6 turns before the drug wears off. Any punches or kicks that land in this state cause 1 heavy of damage on the first successful hit, and then it drops to 1 moderate per landed hit the next five.

Out of Sight -  Activated when she takes Gum-E-Chameleon, this allows her to remain invisible (with a slight distortion to the environment behind her, much like looking through water) for up to 8 turns, making her extremely effective at stealth. If Yui is at all hit while invisible, it will disrupt the cloak, causing her to become visible for 1 turn before resuming, with -1 to her countdown.

Slice n’ Dice - Just her switchblade, she likes to keep things simple sometimes and just cut ‘em up. Does minor damage if slashed, moderate if pierced.

Pain Tolerance - Due to being experimented on and her recent capture, she will still take the same damage dealt, but will react like it's 1 tier less.

Weaknesses

Racial Weakness:
Strain - Experimentation has caused Yui's genetic makeup to be both a blessing and a hindrance. Long battles take a heavy toll to her stamina. +2 Minors per 4 rounds of combat.

Combat Weaknesses:
Phasing - Due to the side effects of the drug, despite it being matched to her DNA, needing to phase can end up causing disorientation and extreme fatigue, rendering her more vulnerable to attack. She is also incapable of passing through magical barriers.

Supa-strength! - Due to the side effects of the drug once again, causing herself to become so strong can end with her becoming fatigued, extremely irritable, and her thought process to slow. This ability causes the user to act more on instinct than strategy.

Out of Sight - Due to the side effects of the drug, once more, causing herself to become invisible can cause Yui to experience extreme paranoia, skin sensitivity & itchiness, irritability, and lack of appetite.

Drug-Dependent - Not because she is addicted, but because her abilities are so easily controlled by the intake of her drugs, it is easy to exploit this. If you were to take them away, she would be a normal human with a little more combat experience than others.

Instability - If Yui were to take more than 1 type of her gummy bears at once, she would become incredibly sick, which includes seizures, vomiting, disorientation, weakness to the point of being unable to move, and potentially comatose. This is because she was never a finished experiment, and therefore not perfected.

Marked - There's something strange about that carving on her back...

Last edited by Peeptier on Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:17 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Yui Akane  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yui Akane    Yui Akane  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 7:49 am

I... Peep please. Too cute!
I can't wait to see her running around!

Tier 5 - Health Pool: 1 Heavy
Yui Akane  Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Yui Akane  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yui Akane    Yui Akane  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 2:34 am

GUESS WHAT! There was an update! Go ahead and just change up your sheet according to the new format listed Here! Best of luck! Hope to approve soon! Just respond below to let us know you're ready to be checked!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Peeptier

Peeptier

Yui Akane  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yui Akane    Yui Akane  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 12:15 pm

I think Yui's done!
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Yui Akane  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yui Akane    Yui Akane  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 10:25 pm

I... Peep please. Still too cute!
I can't wait to see her running around!

Tier 5 - Health Pool: 1 Heavy
Yui Akane  Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
Peeptier

Peeptier

Yui Akane  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yui Akane    Yui Akane  I_icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 10:32 pm

Updated Yui's sheet to have stuff for T3! Lemme know how it looks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yui Akane  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yui Akane    Yui Akane  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yui Akane
Page 1 of 1