Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Nyx {Approved} I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Nyx {Approved} I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Nyx {Approved} I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Nyx {Approved} I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Nyx {Approved} I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Nyx {Approved}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyx

Nyx

Nyx {Approved} Empty
PostSubject: Nyx {Approved}   Nyx {Approved} I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 2:10 pm

OOC Info
SL Username: - nyx.drezelan
SL Display Name: - Ɲӌҳ
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Info
Name: - Nyx
Birthday: October 5th
Height: - 5'5"
Weight: - 120
Classification: - Mythological
Species: - Demon (Succubus)
Origin: - Hades
Affiliation: - N/A
Sexual orientation: - Bi
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Story

Nyx is a demon succubus who resides in Hades, but travels to various places on earth in search of what she calls 'hot-spots' (locations where there are large quantities of energy and souls). Currently her travels have led her to Hajime city, where she discovered soon after arriving that she could no longer freely travel back to her home realm; as a result, she has now settled into the town of Nagiyaka.

Personality
Positive Traits:

- Open-minded
- Typically not shy at all
- Has a buxom body with a large chest to match
- Self confident
- Naturally talented at giving physical pleasure
- Adventurous

Negative Traits:

- Mainly cares about her own personal gain
- Consistently violates others' personal space
- Trouble managing anger
- Can be confrontational
- Does not forgive easily
- Tends to act on impulse

- Drinking blood
- Absorbing energy (especially sexual energy)
- Taking souls
- Nudity
- Bathing in blood or hot-springs

Hobbies:

- Lust
- Being promiscuous
- Drinking alcohol (prefers sake, vodka, or wine)

Dislikes:

- Being idle
- Being low on energy
- Bright light
- Holy places and items
- Cold temperatures
- Responsibility
- Being restrained

Facts and Quirks:

- Hates spiders; thinks of them as lowly, disgusting creatures
- Eyes will glow when very interested or angry
- Prefers to avoid actual combat and will try to manipulate her way out of it
- Tends to not realize what is or isn't socially appropriate, due to her way of life

Personal Effects

Personal Inventory:

Personal Property:

--Smartphone--

Specialized Equipment:

--Glowing, blue gem bonded to her forehead-- {Personal Inventory}
Is used to store energies collected (just as humans store food to survive); Her body will slowly and continually consume the energies stored here.
-Can only store a max of 5 full units of energy at a time
-Half of an energy unit is depleted per day
-Glow will dim over time, indicating her current energy state

--Soul crystals-- {Personal property}
Due to souls being rarer to come by as an energy source, and the fact that they yield a higher source of energy, Nyx will hide a cache of souls condensed into crystals at her current residence (see soul condense ability below). She values her crystals greatly and will typically reserve them for more urgent situations (if she runs low on energy and can't readily replenish it).
-Can only consume a soul from a crystal 1x per day

Abilities

Racial Abilities:

--T5 - Base Attack [Punches and Kicks]--
Attack starts off as 1 moderate damage per hit

Non-Combat Abilities:

--Keen eyesight--
Visual ability is comparable to a hawk's; can see details very clearly and from great distances (up to 45 meters)

--Dream travel--
Can astral project into others' dreams to speak with them, but cannot cause any physical changes or harm to the person's body during this; her physical body goes limp and unconscious while her astral body is traveling.
-With OOC consent

--Teleportation--
Can typically form a magic circle on the ground to teleport between earth and Hades freely, but is currently not possible in Hajime/Nagiyaka
-Currently disabled

--Soul receiving--
Can acquire a soul through a contractual agreement with a willing victim; the victim must sign (in blood) a magically binding contract produced by Nyx, typically in exchange for a granted desire. Once the signature is acquired, she initiates a passionate soul-sucking kiss.
-With OOC consent only

--Soul condense--
Can concentrate souls collected into crystal form if she chooses not to readily consume the soul received at the time it is collected. Each crystal will vary in shape and size from person to person, taking on characteristics of the person it was received from.
-Can only be done 1x per day, as she can only perform soul receive 1x per day
-Nyx must choose on-the-spot whether to consume or condense a soul the moment it is collected from someone

--Tail shapeshift--
Has the ability to form her fleshy tail into a phallus shape when seducing those of the same sex.
-Changes in shape only, cannot produce any type of secretion/material

Combat Abilities:

--Energy heal--
Can absorb/consume energy or a soul (provided willingly by victim; see 'soul receiving' above) to heal herself; common ways she absorbs energy is by drinking blood or during physical contact (sexual energy is favored by Nyx)
**Energy absorbed/consumed heals for 1 minor each time, but can only be done up to 3x per day
**A soul consumed heals for 1 moderate, but can only be done 1x per day

--Heat resistance--
Can tolerate extremely high temperatures due to hailing from Hades.
-Results in -1 tier damage against fire or heat of up to about 650 degrees Fahrenheit

--Flight--
Can utilize her small wings for flight, but cannot fly higher than 10ft, and can only remain in the air for about 15 minutes maximum.

Weaknesses
Racial Weaknesses:

--Warded Against--
Yokai are mainly spiritual creatures and thus they are susceptible to Holy or Purifying magics, even those considered to be “Holy” or “Pure” in affinity. Thus, all Yokai take +1 Moderate damage from Holy or Purifying damage.

Combat Weaknesses:

--Photosensitivity--
Eyes are sensitive to bright light
**Results in vision being reduced by 50% when bright light either shines or flashes in front of her, for as long as the light lasts

--Vulnerable to holy seals/barriers--
Is unable to break through, or break out of holy seals/barriers due to being a demon; the only way she can overcome a seal/barrier is if it is somehow removed.
-Will take +1 moderate damage if she comes in physical contact with a holy seal/barrier

Last edited by Nyx on Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:01 am; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Nyx {Approved} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyx {Approved}   Nyx {Approved} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 3:28 pm

Okiis. HERE is a link that should assist you with everything I'm about to ask you for. Im sorry to have to ask you to do more on this sheet but this is what we need for approval:

How much would they heal from consuming nourishment, if any?

What do you mean approach others through dreams? Going to need more detail please.

"Steal" Souls through dreams? Explain, please.

Physically strong? Do they hit harder? Move faster? Take less damage from hits? Explain.

What do you mean they take more damage from Holy? An extra tier of damage?
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Nyx

Nyx

Nyx {Approved} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyx {Approved}   Nyx {Approved} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 9:18 pm

Oh, I guess I wasn't really expecting to do combat, but I can try to specify those things as needed ^_^;; Should I make a separate response with those specifications, or should I just amend the character sheet?

Edit: I went ahead and updated the character sheet, but can provide it separately if needed ^_^
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Nyx {Approved} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyx {Approved}   Nyx {Approved} I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 11:38 pm

Well Done and Thank You for Working With Me!
Enjoy Hajime!

Tier 5 - Health Pool: 1 Heavy
Nyx {Approved} Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Nyx {Approved} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyx {Approved}   Nyx {Approved} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 2:13 am

GUESS WHAT! There was an update! Go ahead and just change up your sheet according to the new format listed Here! Best of luck! Hope to approve soon! Just respond below to let us know you're ready to be checked!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Nyx {Approved} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyx {Approved}   Nyx {Approved} I_icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 6:12 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Nyx {Approved} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyx {Approved}   Nyx {Approved} I_icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 3:27 pm

Heya Nyx! Just need to add more info to it abilities like you did on the original sheet!

like this:

If you need a template, Try this!
Code:
[b][u]Skill Name:[/u][/b] (What is the skill called?)
[b][u]Affinity:[/u][/b] (Specific Element? If no, put N/A)
[b][u]Damage Type:[/u][/b] (Bludgeoning, Piercing or Slashing? Mix?)
[b][u]Damage:[/u][/b] (Minor, Moderate, Heavy, Major, Severe)
[b][u]Extra:[/u][/b] (Any other information on the Skill?)
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Nyx {Approved} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyx {Approved}   Nyx {Approved} I_icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 2:44 pm

Okay, I think I got it now ^_^
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Nyx {Approved} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyx {Approved}   Nyx {Approved} I_icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 5:26 am

On the right track but let me be more specific~

Nyx wrote:
--Heat resistance--
Can withstand extreme heat without developing burns or overheating internal organs (due to being from Hades); examples include lava or dragonfire

From this, can you add how much damage less she takes from fire. No way is it that she takes NO damage from fire.

Nyx wrote:
--Keen eyesight--
Visual ability is comparable to a hawk's; can see details very clearly and from great distances (up to 1 mile away)

Can you make this to be 40-50 Meters instead? Just for RP Sim sake.

Nyx wrote:
--Increased physical strength--
Has strength much greater than that of humans; for example, could punch completely through a thick wooden beam without much conscious effort.

How much stronger? Can she hit harder naturally 'cause of this? Or lift a higher capacity? Just because there are character legitimately 2-3 tons...

Nyx wrote:
--Dream travel--
Can astral project into others' dreams to speak with them, but cannot cause any physical changes or harm to the person's body during this; her physical body goes limp and unconscious while her astral body is traveling.

Just add "With OOC Consent" to this

Nyx wrote:
--Levitation--
Can float around at will

Move this one to Combat Ability unless she can't levitate within combat too

Nyx wrote:
--Chiroptera communication--
Can converse with bats telepathically

Put a range on this? 20M should be plenty as a radius

I know this is a lot but they're simple fixes and thank you for working with me, Nyx! ♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Nyx {Approved} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyx {Approved}   Nyx {Approved} I_icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 10:15 am

No problem, thanks so much for your patience with me! @_@
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Nyx {Approved} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyx {Approved}   Nyx {Approved} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 8:30 pm

I ended up thinking of some changes I wanted to make to her character, and was wondering if this was ok? I mainly removed some skills and thought of a couple minor skills, as well as some personality quirks. I don't mind at all if this moves her papers to WIP or awaiting approval again, I don't want to overstep any boundaries ^_^;; (I promise I'm done changing things around for now! other than any pertinent changes required of course lol)
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Nyx {Approved} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyx {Approved}   Nyx {Approved} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 10:34 pm

This is not an upgrade. It's a simple update. Not really supposed to change skills unless specified... But I'll look it over from scratch and label the character as a WIP rather than an approved, Updating sheet. This process means you have to start over your time clock for being able to be bumped up to T4, is that okay?
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Nyx {Approved} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyx {Approved}   Nyx {Approved} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 11:37 am

That is perfectly fine with me! I'm so sorry about that, as i was updating the format i was finding things that i wished i had done different to make her character better and more well-rounded, so i think having a fresh restart will work out great; I'm kicking myself for not being more decisive as I usually am lol Starting back at T5 will be fine, since I'll just start over ^_^;;;
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Nyx {Approved} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyx {Approved}   Nyx {Approved} I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 9:09 am

Okii Dokii so since you're starting your character over, time to address things that seem inconsistent to me and what I believe would be a better fit before getting into the skills.

Your Race > Species > Occupation:
Your Race says Yokai
Your Species says Demon
Your Occupation says Succubus.

I think it's pretty obvious that this doesn't add up to me. As a 'Demon' as a Yokai is an Oni... You know, big aggressive Orc-like creatures with elemental affinity. But you're occupation isn't a job but instead a race of Demons in Mythology. Why go with Yokai instead of Mythological for your race? You don't have to change this but it just seems inconsistent and I believe for what you're going for Mythological would be better for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looking over your powers and such, you're good for approval. Just let me know if you'll be changing your 'Race' or not. Also, 'Race' got changed to being called 'Classification' now. To help lower confusion.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Nyx {Approved} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyx {Approved}   Nyx {Approved} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 2:21 pm

Okay, that sounds great Smile when I originally made her character I was a little confused between yokai and mythological, but your description definitely makes more sense! I will go ahead and change that small part for approval ^_^
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Nyx {Approved} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyx {Approved}   Nyx {Approved} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 6:58 pm

Let me know when you do! ♥
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Nyx {Approved} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyx {Approved}   Nyx {Approved} I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 10:29 am

Woops, I thought I had updated it when I posted, but realize I forgot to hit send after hitting preview x_X LOL Alright, it should be all set now! haha
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Nyx {Approved} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyx {Approved}   Nyx {Approved} I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 5:40 pm

No worries Nyx! Thank you and wonderful job! Thanks for working with me!

Let's get your story Going~
Tier 5 - Health Pool: 1 Heavy
Nyx {Approved} Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nyx {Approved} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyx {Approved}   Nyx {Approved} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nyx {Approved}
Page 1 of 1