Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Sugiura Miharu I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Sugiura Miharu I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Sugiura Miharu I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Sugiura Miharu I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Sugiura Miharu I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Sugiura Miharu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CrazyIAS

Sugiura Miharu Empty
PostSubject: Sugiura Miharu   Sugiura Miharu I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 5:15 pm

OOC Info
SL Username: - Sarah Greyskin
SL Display Name: - Sugiura Miharu
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Info

Name: - Sugiura Miharu
Birthday: - Jan 7th
Height: - 5.7 feet tall
Weight: - 180lbs empty, varies up to 350lbs fully fuelled & loaded with resource material
Race: - Droid (Human machine)
Species: - Cyborg (Human/droid hybrid)
Origin: - Minami Kaigan province, Fusou, alternate Earth
Affiliation: - Self, until she finds a group she wants to join.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Story
Backstory & Worldlore:

Personality
Personality Details:

Personal Effects

Personal Inventory:

Personal Property:

Specialized Equipment:

Abilities

Abilities:

Weaknesses

Weaknesses:

Last edited by Amai Fade on Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:59 pm; edited 26 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated profile to match new character sheet standards.)
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Sugiura Miharu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugiura Miharu   Sugiura Miharu I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 3:22 pm

Okii Dokii! So let's get the break down!
First and foremost! We need damages! How much damage can sheilds take before depleting? How much damage can your bombs or attacks do? Please click HERE to find all the information on Combat, here in the city. Please keep in mind that bombs and guns are restricted from new players... So I'd work the character towards meeting the right people to GET such things.
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
CrazyIAS

Sugiura Miharu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugiura Miharu   Sugiura Miharu I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 12:45 pm

Updated profile data. Will add link to world backstory and other resources once I'm able to post links. Will also add damages for Sugi's bombs and stuff once I've been here long enough to actually consider adding them. For the time being, Imma keep her defensive.
Back to top Go down
CrazyIAS

Sugiura Miharu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugiura Miharu   Sugiura Miharu I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 9:39 am

Updated Fuel & other misc info.
Back to top Go down
CrazyIAS

Sugiura Miharu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugiura Miharu   Sugiura Miharu I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 12:15 pm

Updated profile to include links to details on magic & tech.
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Sugiura Miharu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugiura Miharu   Sugiura Miharu I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 3:24 am

Heya! Sorry for not getting to you for a while! The forum has been going through a lot of updates! Thus, before approving or checking your sheet, I just want to let you know of an update that was had. All ya gotta do is copy-paste your info into the new format! Super easy! The new format listed Here!

There was also the addition of "Races" which you can check out Here So be sure to do that in order to complete your sheet properly!
Back to top Go down
CrazyIAS

Sugiura Miharu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugiura Miharu   Sugiura Miharu I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 12:46 pm

Updated Sugi's character sheet to match the new standards for the forums. Staying hands off until new changes are needed. Thanks, Amai! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Sugiura Miharu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugiura Miharu   Sugiura Miharu I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 7:39 am

This looks great, Sugi! The only thing I have left to ask is put a cap on how much ammunition and supplies she can make a day. Like.. 3 grenades, 4 blades, ETC. Or a fuel cost for making each item. That way you're not a forever factory for your ammunition and supplies.
Back to top Go down
CrazyIAS

Sugiura Miharu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugiura Miharu   Sugiura Miharu I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 9:57 am

Yep, that makes PERFECT sense. ^_^ I don't want her to be OP like that either. I'll figure out what different things would cost and add that to her sheet.
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Sugiura Miharu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugiura Miharu   Sugiura Miharu I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 10:22 am

There ya Go! Good to go!

Welcome to the Playing Field
Sugiura Miharu Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sugiura Miharu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugiura Miharu   Sugiura Miharu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sugiura Miharu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum