Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Flaithrí Ivers  I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Flaithrí Ivers  I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Flaithrí Ivers  I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Flaithrí Ivers  I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Flaithrí Ivers  I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Flaithrí Ivers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Peeptier

Peeptier

Flaithrí Ivers  Empty
PostSubject: Flaithrí Ivers    Flaithrí Ivers  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 9:58 pm

OOC Info
SL Username: Mikku Shiu
SL Display Name: ρεερ
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Info

Name: Flaithrí Ivers
Birthday: June 26th
Height: 5ft. 5in. (165cm.)
Weight: 120lbs. (54kg.)
Race: Mythological
Species: Water Sprite
Origin: Lough Gur in County Limerick, Ireland
Affiliation: Unaffiliated
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Story

There isn’t very much to say about the early stages of a fae’s life. At least not Flaithrí’s! He was born from a lake in Ireland, meant to tend to it and the life within. The longer time went on, Flaithrí learned of the world from passerby. He very quickly grew curious, as was his nature, and he decides without much thought that he’ll begin travelling. He learned more about the ever-improving technologies and the diversity the world offered and found he cared little for the traditions he had learned at his home. Too boring, too routine. He quickly started to collect odd jobs - mostly working as a healer or assistant to someone else who did - on his resume, raising money and moving from city to city as he grew. It wasn’t too difficult, because at the least he looked old enough to be working by his 50th year, and around those times the labor laws weren’t as strict. He wanted jobs, he got them.

It wasn’t long after his 155th that he came to Hajime City. Even now, he’s still young for a fae, at least compared to many others. He was (and still is) thoroughly impressed by everything there is to do at Hajime, the diversity of the people and the way everything is so updated, so hi-tech. Something new happened all the time, and new technology is coming out faster than he could keep track! It’s a far cry from living in and around a lake, even if he sometimes wander towards more natural sources of water for old time’s sake. At Hajime he feels much more at home, all the same.

Personality

Flaithrí is a flirtatious, curious, very self-important person. He often seeks the finer things in life and loves to get gifts or spoiled. He grew up to be quite fond of the modern world and loves socializing, meeting new people, and social media. He has a habit of getting into things he likely shouldn’t, however, and needs to learn to be more cautious about the places he goes.

Positive Traits:
- Passionate
- Enjoys life to the fullest
- Loyal when treated right
- Flirty and playful

Negative Traits:
- Possessive
- Nosy as hell
- Careless
- Selfish

- Social media
- Pastels
- Aquatic life

Hobbies:
- Swimming, anywhere
- Blogging
- Sitting around in clubs or cafes and people watching
- Probably buying too much stuff online

Dislikes:
- Drama
- Animal abuse - especially aquatic
- Plain coffee
- Creeps

Facts and Quirks:
- He has expressive ears! They wiggle.
- Drinks strawberry tea with peach pearls.
- He organizes everything. Especially pictures.
- He loves rain, but hates storms.

Personal Effects

Personal Inventory:
Flaithrí always carries his phone and his wallet.

Personal Property:
At home Flaithrí usually keeps his gym bag full of swimwear, towels, anything else that might be required for swimming. He also keeps a good stock of allergy medicine, because autumn has him sneezing left and right.

Specialized Equipment:
Doesn't have anything special!

Abilities

Racial Abilities:
Water Affinity - Elemental effect of "Dampened" added to Flaithrí's attacks. Slows character movement for the duration of the scene, or until they've dried out via heat or wind for 2 turns.

Non-Combat Abilities:
Bubbles!! - A fun party trick. Flaithrí makes little bubbles. Sometimes there are bubbles inside the bubbles.

Refreshing Swim! - If you go swimming with Flaithrí and are of a natural makeup, you might feel a little more energized after. This is just because most natural beings are made up of water in some way, so it's heightening its beneficial effects on the body.

Combat Abilities:  
Bubble - A defensive maneuver that forms a bubble shield around him or his target, reducing damage by 1 minor, popping immediately afterwards. One use per day only!

Healing Touch - Heals for one minor. Has a five turn cooldown provided he remains in the fight, and only two uses.

Waterjet - A high-speed attack “boomerang” that does of 1 Minor per hit, for a total of up to three hits. Afterwards it just kind of splashes everywhere and gets everyone harmlessly wet. Oops!

Weaknesses

Racial Weakness:
Outsiders - Due to not being used to the worlds of Man nor Yokai, all Mythological creatures take +1 minor from all sources of Damage.

Combat Weaknesses:
Air Moisture - If there’s not enough moisture in the air, his abilities are weakened or do not work at all. If there’s a fire, he’s screwed.

Electricity - Water and electricity don’t mix. Electrical magic is even worse! +1 Tier damage.

Inexperienced - Despite where he grew up, he barely took any time to practice his abilities or progress in his magic. He has little knowledge of what he can do, and therefore his attacks are weak.

Last edited by Peeptier on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Flaithrí Ivers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaithrí Ivers    Flaithrí Ivers  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 3:14 pm

I-... Too Cute!
T5 - Health Pool: 1 Heavy
Flaithrí Ivers  Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Flaithrí Ivers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaithrí Ivers    Flaithrí Ivers  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 1:47 am

GUESS WHAT! There was an update! Go ahead and just change up your sheet according to the new format listed Here! Best of luck! Hope to approve soon! Just respond below to let us know you're ready to be checked!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Peeptier

Peeptier

Flaithrí Ivers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaithrí Ivers    Flaithrí Ivers  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 8:46 am

All done here, hopefully!
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Flaithrí Ivers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaithrí Ivers    Flaithrí Ivers  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 10:23 pm

I-...Still Too Cute!
T5 - Health Pool: 1 Heavy
Flaithrí Ivers  Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flaithrí Ivers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaithrí Ivers    Flaithrí Ivers  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flaithrí Ivers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum