Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Casmaron     I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Casmaron     I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Casmaron     I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Casmaron     I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Casmaron     I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Casmaron

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BelialBelhor

BelialBelhor

Casmaron     Empty
PostSubject: Casmaron    Casmaron     I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

[Casmaron: The Lord of Lightening]

OOC Info
SL Username: Angela Ohare -
SL Display Name: Belial Belhor -
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Info

Name: -Casmaron, Lord of Lightning
Birthday: - ???
Height: -7 ft
Weight: -280 Lbs
Race: -Mythological
Sexual Orientation:t None.
Species: -Angel, Hashmallim, Domain
Origin: -Shamayim (Heaven)
Occupation: -Created to guard the barrier between Heaven and Earth, making sure both inhabitants play nice.
Affiliation: -Heavenly Host
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Story:

Created in heaven to keep peace between Heaven and Earth. Sent to Hajime because of the chaos currently taking place.

Personality

Patient, yet when angered he strikes out like the element he commands. He thinks himself above the laws of Earth and frequently shirks them in favor of his job, making them at odds with law officials. He is are also incredibly nuanced and does not choose sides easily, instead examining both sides for inconsistencies and bringing them to light. Cares little for what they are referred to as.

Positive Traits/Strengths:

• ---- Trustworthy
  • ---- Diligent
  • ---- Patient
  • ---- Honest

Negative Traits/Weaknesses:

• ---- Strict
  • ---- Willing to break laws
  • ---- Does not respect mortal rules
  • ---- Bad temper.

• ----Holy places
  • ----Virtue
  • ----Honesty
  • ----Kindness

Dislikes:

• ----Sin
  • ----Demons
  • ----Liars
  • ----Cruelty
  • ----Blasphemy

Hobbies:

• ----Helping mortals
  • ----Slaying demons
  • ----Healing
  • ----Praying

Fun Facts/Quirks:

• ----Wings are very clumsy
  • ----Voice is very androgynous
  • ----Wrath is instant and over with.
  • ----Allergic to dust.
  • ----Overwhelming urge to smite evil aligned people.

Personal Effects

Personal Inventory:

• ----Locket
  • ----Staff
  • ----Halo

Personal Property:
None

Specialized Equipment: Personal Inventory

• ----Holy Relics
  • ----Talismans
  • ----Seals
  • ----Angelic items

Abilities

Racial Abilities:

Being Myth has some natural affinity to it, because of this Myths have an elemental augmentation to their base attacks based on elemental affinity. Add Shock augmentation to base attacks.

Non-Combat Abilities:

Combat Abilities:  
Flight:
He has wings. they can use these wings to fly, and sometimes they fight while flying, albeit slower than normal.

High Physical strength:
As an angel their physical strength is much greater than that of a normal human, capable of inflicting painful physical attacks. This also makes them hardened to physical attacks, taking less damage. Their base Attack is a moderate, and they take one damage tier less from incoming attacks.

Electrokinesis:
Can control electricity within 20 foot radius around itself, allowing them to attack in various ways. Drains them over time, making them weaker the more it's used. 30 minutes of sustained use will make Them collapse.

Electrified Fist:
Fist is electrified and does one minor shock damage in addition to moderate physical damage.

Electrical Surge:
A ten foot cone in front of it is struck with lightning, inflicting moderate damage to those caught in it.

Shock and Awe:
Calls several bolts of lightning from the heavens to strike the area, though it is inaccurate. (10 ft radius)

Shockwave:
Creates a ten foot cone of waves of electricity in front of the caster, that causes minor shock damage and stuns for one post.

Shocking Grasp:
Caster's touch becomes imbued with electricity, causing minor shock damage to the person who was touched.

Ball Lightning:
Causes a ball form of lightening to land ten feet in front of the caster, causing minor shock damage to those in range.

Static Field:
Creates a field of electricity around themselves for protection. Does minor shock damage for every round a person is exposed to it.

Holy Barrier:
Creates a barrier that shields up to two moderates damage before dissipating. Cool down is three minutes.

Healing Wind:
Creates a wind imbued with holy power to heal one minor per three posts. Can be channeled into constant healing if undisturbed. Ten minute/ten post cool down once stopped.

Weaknesses

Racial Weakness:

Outsider: Due to being from either the world of yokai or the world of Men takes a +1 minor from all damages.

Combat Weaknesses:

Being in the presence of Sin weakens them, seeing anything considered unlawful or unholy slowly drains them of his abilities. This can go on enough to render them near mortal. they must go somewhere sacred to recover.

This is based on Judaic laws, so things like kissing, or inappropriate touching (touching a lover's rear, or holding hands, and same sex relationships as well)are considered sinful.

Weakness to Sealing magic and other holy magic (including those not of their religion). They are bound by holy law and rules and must obey them, no matter the order given, it is a compulsion. They can be sealed with holy magic, and restrained and injured by such.

Demons(malevolent beings) have a nasty way of turning holy energy into tainted, malevolent energy, this is one of the many reasons why Angels and Demons wound and kill each other so often, they are at odds naturally, and their energies reflect that.

Pure Neutral aligned beings slip under Casmeron's radar without a second thought. He does not notice them at all and thus they are able to get him by surprise very easily.

When teleporting to an area, Casmeron is easily attracted to conductors, just light lightning. He will be moved to the closest conductor if there is one in the area.

*Death*

Cannot technically be killed, but can be sent back to Heaven by destroying their physical body. This is incredibly painful and it takes two weeks for them to regain enough power to manifest a physical body again.

The only way to kill them is to go to Heaven and kill them. This destroys an Angel in it's truest form, forever.

Additional Info:

Last edited by BelialBelhor on Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Casmaron     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casmaron    Casmaron     I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 4:34 pm

This Angelic Motherfucker~
T5 - Heath Pool: 1 Heavy
Casmaron     Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Casmaron     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casmaron    Casmaron     I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 1:36 am

GUESS WHAT! There was an update! Go ahead and just change up your sheet according to the new format listed Here! Best of luck! Hope to approve soon! Just respond below to let us know you're ready to be checked!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
BelialBelhor

BelialBelhor

Casmaron     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casmaron    Casmaron     I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 7:30 am

Ready to check!
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Casmaron     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casmaron    Casmaron     I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 7:53 am

Go Anger Pigeon Go!

Tier 5 - Health Pool: 1 Heavy
Casmaron     Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Casmaron     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casmaron    Casmaron     I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Casmaron
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum