Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Merin's gadgets. { waiting approval} I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Merin's gadgets. { waiting approval} I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Merin's gadgets. { waiting approval} I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Merin's gadgets. { waiting approval} I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Merin's gadgets. { waiting approval} I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Merin's gadgets. { waiting approval}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BelialBelhor

BelialBelhor

Merin's gadgets. { waiting approval} Empty
PostSubject: Merin's gadgets. { waiting approval}   Merin's gadgets. { waiting approval} I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 4:30 pm

Triage Beacon: Heals one minor per post until character is fully healed, then loses charge. It is rechargeable only with Merin's Ion tech.

All weapons: Bioractive and only responds to the programmed user, having a bio-catalog of the user's biology. This can be used to track the owner if lost.

Twinkle (11.93 in (1 shaku, about 30cm)): A tanto with micro-shielding technology, keeping the sword from most damage while still keeping the blade sharp. Micro-shielding creates a blueish shimmer, giving it it's name. Does a minor per successful hit. Range is 1 ft.

Throat Slitter (one shaku (30.3cm)): A Wakizashi with a carbon-steel blade with a focus on power rather than stability, making the blade incredibly sharp and durable, however incredibly hard to wield even with proper training. Does one moderate per hit, range is 1 ft.

Tyrant Slayer (two shaku (60.6cm)): A Wakizashi with a carbon steel blade with a focus on stability instead of power, making the blade a little bit duller but much easier to handle even without training. Does one moderate per hit, with range being 2 ft.

Bamboo Cutter (48 inches (123 cm): A Katana with unmatched balance and precision. The blade was made with a process that blends traditional Japanese sword making with modern technology, making the blade incredibly durable and stable, balancing power with stability. This blade requires training to wield properly.
One moderate per hit, 4 ft range.

Calvary Killer (72 inches  (184 cm): A Katana only wielded by the Shogunate and requires intense training to wield. Only one was ever made and will ever be made. This blade combines traditional Japanese sword making techniques with modern technology, making it incredibly power to use, however the extra long blade means that it sacrifices stability quite a bit, requiring special training to correctly wield the blade without harming oneself. Does moderate damage per hit, range is 6 ft.

Personal relay: Relay device that can be use to communicate with other relays of the same type. Wireless and uses a subspace frequency to communicate, not subject to normal interference. (Solar flares might fuck life up though) (secure frequency)

Small Personal shield: Takes one moderate before overloading and turning off. Recharges after an hour with movement.
Back to top Go down

Merin's gadgets. { waiting approval}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hajime City :: Character Information :: Additional Character Information-
Jump to: