Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Cameron the Monk I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Cameron the Monk I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Cameron the Monk I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Cameron the Monk I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Cameron the Monk I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Cameron the Monk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Krow

Krow

Cameron the Monk Empty
PostSubject: Cameron the Monk   Cameron the Monk I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 7:39 pm

Cameron
________________________________________________________________________________________________

OOC Info
SL Username: Krowbatellio
SL Display Name: Cameron

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Info

Character Name: Cameron
Birthday: May 7th
Height: 5'2.5" ( 158 cm )
Weight: 122 lbs ( 55 kg )
Race: Human
Species: Human - Chinese
Origin: Tibet, China
Sexual Orientation: Demisexual
Affiliation: White Lotus of The Kinship of Harmony

Character Story

Spoiler:

Personality

One word perfectly describes Cameron. Bubbly. He's so very sweet to everyone, very energetic and always happy. He maintains his positive outlook as much as he can, and always looks to solve problems in peaceful ways. He absolutely loves sweets, anything from chocolate to candy, eating such often giving him quite a sugar rush.

Despite all this Cameron is an adult, due to his petite stature, he's often referred to as a child, or looked down upon because of it, being one of the very few things that actually upsets him. Cameron also gets bored very easily, constantly wanting to find something to entertain him, whatever he deems that to be. Even with that in mind, he can also be quite lazy when it comes to his responsibilities, often procrastinating to the last moment to finish something. In the end, though he hates being looked down upon as a child, he can be quite childish at times, he simply doesn’t want to acknowledge it.

Positive Traits:

Bubbly
Gentle
Fun-loving
Observant
Energetic
Selfless
Empathetic
Peaceful
Non-confrontational
Philosophical
Reassuring
Cautious

Negative Traits:

Clumsy
Easily Bored
Lazy
Childish
Spiteful
Manipulative
Arrogant
Talkative
Obstinate

Sweets
Heights
Peace and Quiet
"Fun Things" ( whatever he decides that is )
Sleeping
Animals
Spring
"Adventures"
Chevaeus

Dislikes:

Sour Foods
Loud Noises
Arguments
Being called a child
Being called short
Stupid People
Horror Movies
Spiders
Melodrama
Formal Clothing
Peer Pressure

Hobbies:

Reading
Meditation
Yoga
Solving Puzzles
Video Games
Helping Others
Parkour
Gardening
Volunteering

Facts and Quirks:

Overly flirtatious when drunk
Enjoys motivational, self-help or mystery books
Often swears in private
Enjoys marijuana and shift, but is very private about it
Can be very manipulative to get his way
Can be rather ruthless and outright bloodthirsty when angry
Is a sadist in combat situations

Personal Effects

Personal Inventory:

Personal Cellphone
Wallet
Prayer Beads ( Usually worn around neck )

Personal Property:

N/A

Specialized Equipment:

N/A

Abilities

Racial Abilities:

Skill Name: Healing Passive
Extra:

Due to a strong will to survive, Humans gain +1 Minor from being healed.

Skill Name: Will of Man
Cooldown: 1 day
Extra:

Everyone knows that humans are stubborn creatures, strong willed and firm in their choices as they age. Due to this, they tend to be firm in battle and stand for what they believe. Any Damage above 1 Heavy which a Human takes will be reduced to only 1 Heavy.

Skill Name: Call the Masses
Extra:

Technology is the best friend of a Human, so are numbers. Taking the moment to make a quick phone call, the information can be passed on to the entirety of the city in a matter of seconds.

Takes 1 Post to make the call, this is a channel. Second post is finishing the call. [Takes 2 Posts to complete]

Non-Combat Abilities:

N/A

Combat Abilities:  

Skill Name: Cyclone Style
Affinity: Wind
Damage Type: Bludgeoning
Damage: 1 Moderate Basic Attacks, 1 Conditional Minor
Extra:
Cameron learned the art of the Cyclone Style as he lived at the temple from his fellow monks. This fighting style is originally used to be more in-tune with nature, not meant for combat, instead channeling the dangerous gusts of wind around them. This is more commonly referred to by magic users as "Aeromancy", though Cameron doesn’t know it’s actually magic.

Cameron's normal attacks ( punches and kicks ) harness the power of these powerful gusts of wind, causing them to be faster than normal strikes, as well as hit for 1 moderate each.

Any generic aeromancy requires a 1 turn cast time and can be continuously channeled until Cameron chooses to stop or is stunned. The winds themselves do not cause damage, but falling due to the powerful gusts causes 1 minor, and any objects flying through the air due to the gusts also inflict 1 minor.

Skill Name: Gale Force Wind
Damage Type: Bludgeoning / Slashing
Damage: 1 Moderate / +1 Level ( 1 moderate -> 2 moderate )
Cast Time: 1 of my posts
Duration: 2 of my attacks or until dispelled
Cooldown: 2 of my posts after duration or dispel
Extra:

Cameron begins to rotate his arm in a small circle, slowly collecting energy around his wrist. Wind forms into what appears as a small twister forms around his forearm. The twister enhances attacks with that arm, causing it to have a powerful aftershock, blasting the target with a gust that hits an additional time for the same damage of the normal attack, effectively increasing the damage by one level ( 1 moderate -> 2 moderate ). The tornado itself does 1 moderate damage if it makes contact, essentially increasing the range of his punches.

Skill Name: Holy Hurricane
Damage Type: Bludgeoning / Slashing
Damage: 1 Major
Cast Time: 1 of my posts ( in addition to Gale Force Wind )
Duration: 2 of my attacks or until dispelled
Cooldown: 2 of my posts ( separate from Gale Force Wind, cannot be used if Gale Force Wind is on cooldown )
Extra:

After channeling Gale Force Wind, Cameron can choose to channel again, this time focusing energy around his opposite arm, in the opposite direction. When completed, this creates a powerful vacuum between the two twisters. Cameron can then launch the powerful combination at a target, the powerful vacuum tearing anything inside it in opposite directions, dealing 1 major damage to anything caught between the powerful gusts.

Skill Name: Sonic Boom
Damage Type: Bludgeoning
Damage: 1 Moderate / 1 Conditional Minor
Duration: 3 of my posts or until dispelled
Cooldown: 3 of my posts after duration or dispel
Extra:

Cameron braces himself, collecting energy at his feet, a powerful wind current wraps around his calf, forming a twister. This causes powerful gusts with every step, working somewhat like a rocket boost, greatly enhancing his movement speed. These tornados also inflict 1 moderate damage, should they come in contact with a target. This move also causes strong gusts to shoot behind him as he runs, with the same effectiveness as any generic aeromancy.

Skill Name: Turbulent Blast
Damage Type: Sound
Damage: 1 Conditional Moderate
Range: 10 meter frontal cone
Cooldown: 3 of my posts  
Extra:

Cameron takes a deep breath, enchanting it with his powerful magic while inside his lungs, before giving out a loud shout. The enhanced shout is very loud, dealing 1 moderate damage to individuals with heightened or sensitive hearing. The strong gust of wind produced is enhanced by his aeromancy, forcing them to fall harmlessly to the ground. This only affects bullets if they are shot from a 5+ meter distance from him, as Cam doesn’t have the speed to use the technique any faster if they're closer. However it does work on other slower or thrown projectiles from any range. This has no effect on laser weapons, anything fired from an assault rifle, sniper rifle, or anything rocket propelled. Requires both hands to be used.

Skill Name: Regeneration
Affinity: White Magic
Cast Time: 1 of my posts + Channel Time
Healing: 1 minor per Channeling post
Extra:

Cameron softly places his hands against the target’s wounded area and begins to channel his energies toward it. He uses his energy to increase the target’s natural healing factor many times over. This causes 1 minor healing per turn channeled, though while the healing is very small, if uninterrupted, he could continue channeling until the target is fully healed.

Weaknesses

Racial Weakness:

Only Human: Humans have physical capabilities that only go so far without modification! Because of this they aren’t likely to hit harder than other humans without some help. Physical punches will not be more than 1 minor without some sort of ability buff.

Combat Weaknesses:

Small Stature
Health Pool: 1 Major

Cameron is… frankly a petite guy. He’s short, he’s lightweight and typically he’s very easily physically manipulated in combat. Most stronger opponents, grapplers in particular, can quite literally toss him around. He tries his best to be mobile and avoid being hit at all costs, but as a result, when he is hit he takes increased damage from every attack, scaling normally.

1 Minor -> 2 Minors, 2 Moderates -> 1 Heavy, etcetera

Childish

Due to Cameron's naturally boyish appearance, the comparison gets drawn often that he's a child. While he may even act childish, he absolutely hates being referred to as such. To the point where with enough antagonizing he will abandon his "neutral" alignment and grow angry, or even violent if pushed too far.

Changelog:
2017/04/27 - Updated with Mass Racial + Sheet Update
2017/03/01 - Ability / Trait updates
2016/12/12 - Created

Last edited by Krow on Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Cameron the Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron the Monk   Cameron the Monk I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 2:56 pm

Easy Peasy Windy Thingy!
T1 - Health Pool 2 Majors
Cameron the Monk Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Cameron the Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron the Monk   Cameron the Monk I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 1:36 am

GUESS WHAT! There was an update! Go ahead and just change up your sheet according to the new format listed Here! Best of luck! Hope to approve soon! Just respond below to let us know you're ready to be checked!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Krow

Krow

Cameron the Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron the Monk   Cameron the Monk I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 9:42 pm

Updated with the new sheet layout. Irrelevant information removed. Most things that were N/A ( e.g. damage values on healing spells ) were removed also. "Tactical Advantage" removed.
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Cameron the Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron the Monk   Cameron the Monk I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 5:47 am

Smoll Human, Big winds!

Go Little Windy Thingy, Go!
Tier 1 - Health Pool: 2 Majors
Cameron the Monk Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cameron the Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameron the Monk   Cameron the Monk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cameron the Monk
Page 1 of 1