Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Arcai               I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Arcai               I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Arcai               I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Arcai               I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Arcai               I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Arcai

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RavenBell

RavenBell

Arcai               Empty
PostSubject: Arcai    Arcai               I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 10:03 am

[Arcai]

SL Username: Raven Bell
SL Display Name: N/A
Character Name: Arcai
Race: Angelic
Origin: Angelic Realm
Affiliation: N/A [Neutral Good]
Appearance: Though he usually hides it, his true form has pastel blue skin, white markings, white hair, wings and glowing eyes and horns.

Racial Details:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality:    
As a very old and war-torn being, he has serious trust issues. Though fascinated by every little thing that changes over the years, he fails to keep up with technology. He's protective over younger angels in the form of external threats, but he lets them make their own mistakes and pay for them. He tries his best to hide both his race and the fact that he's immortal, only using visible powers when absolutely necessary.

He built up a detachment from the people around him; he's lost far too many friends and lovers to let anyone get close. Despite being distant, he loves social events. He's continuously fascinated by how much things change over a short hundred Earth years. He almost never talks about his past because both the good and the bad memories haunt him equally.

Positive Traits/Strengths:

• ----Protective
  • ----Neat freak
  • ----Good at Math
  • ----Languages, he knows most European languages fluently.

Negative Traits/Weaknesses:

• ----Drinking; He gets very whiny and might cry.
  • ----Video Games
  • ----Singing/Dancing
  • ----Technology in general

• ----All of the food, especially spicy food.
  • ----His favorite color is yellow.
  • ----Movies
  • ----Video Games
  • ----Vintage things
  • ----Competent/helpful people
  • ----Tidy, organized spaces

Dislikes:

• ----When people ask about his age
  • ----When he gets hit on
  • ----Bar fights
  • ----Messes
  • ----Substance abuse
  • ----People who don't listen
  • ----People who take advantage of others
  • ----Staying up late

Hobbies:

• ----Tailoring
  • ----Carving Wood
  • ----Baking/Cooking
  • ----Cleaning
  • ----Traveling

Fun Facts/Quirks:

• ----He snores very loud sometimes
  • ----He gets very uncomfortable and gets the itch to clean in messy spaces
  • ----Helping out anyone who seems like they need it
  • ----Cries at chick flicks
  • ----Always wakes up before sunrise to finish up deliveries.

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual, though he's rarely interested after losing several friends and lovers in warzones.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combat Abilities:

Racial Abilities:
Novice Illusionist:

Moderate Healer:

Master Air Mage:

Light Magic:
----
Combat Weaknesses:

Character Backstory:
History Summary [Subject to further development]:
Arcai was born the son of a powerful Archangel over 3,000 earth years ago. Though heritage is not how one becomes an Archangel (It's done through gaining the required skills/knowledge, and the respect of fellow angels), he felt the heavy weight of his family's expectations on his shoulders from a young age.

As Archangels perish in battle, their positions are slowly picked up by younger angels. He was strong in his determination to take up his father's position one day, and so he eventually would.

He trained for his father's role constantly. One of his favorite ways to train was studying the humans on Earth. Starting at a young age, he'd make occasional trips there, learning to blend into many different cultures and watch how they conducted their business. He quickly became fascinated; sort of like how kids like to watch ant farms grow. He would spend a few years on Earth, then return to the angelic realm for a time when he either grew bored, or when it became too dangerous to stay.

He lived like this for a good thousand years, until his father was killed by a demon in battle protecting another realm. He immediately leapt into the position, washing his grief over with the heavy tasks of keeping the realms peaceful. He still made trips to Earth, but not nearly as frequently.

Time passed, and he eventually found himself drawn to the unusual Hajime city, due to the nearby abnormal activity on his favorite realm. By this time, he'd grown strangely attached to the Earth realm, even after being mistreated and beaten by so many of its inhabitants. He fears the rift there could attract demons or a dimensional imbalance, so he chose to stay and watch to help make sure the balance doesn't shift.

Last edited by RavenBell on Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:14 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Formatting take two)
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Arcai               Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcai    Arcai               I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 6:35 pm

*Enter Finger Guns Here*

Arcai               Seal_of_approval_by_yuumei143-d6af3ce
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com

Arcai
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hajime City :: Character Information :: Citizen Papers :: Upgrading Characters-
Jump to: