Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Jc Morgath I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Jc Morgath I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Jc Morgath I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Jc Morgath I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Jc Morgath I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Jc Morgath

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jc2406

jc2406

Jc Morgath Empty
PostSubject: Jc Morgath   Jc Morgath I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 12:34 pm

OOC Info
SL Username: - Jc Morgath
SL Display Name: - Jc
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Info

Name: - Jc Morgath
Birthday: - 24/06
Race: –  Adapted
Species: - Cyborg with Kitsune Essence
Origin: - England
Affiliation: - No faction currently
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Story

At a young age it was discovered that Jc had a natural talent for computers and advanced technology, this brought her to the attention of the military and she was taken away to be the start of a human enhancement program. As part of the program she had prototype implants put into her body along with a revolutionary and unique AI core, she was given Liz a dumb AI but the results were not to the military's expectations and the project soon moved onto the next stage and so she and Liz was all but forgotten. She was soon mistreated and one woman would later intervene to stop her mistreatment continuing to bring her up as normal as possible acting as her new mother.
Over time Liz eventually evolved into a smart AI gaining self awareness and emotions from the experiences of living together with Jc, it is at this point Liz bonded with Jc becoming like a little sister to her. After Liz became smart the military became interested in the pair again so the three escaped eventually losing their pursuers allowing Jc to get a proper education.
After graduating from the special school she attended she was contacted by one of the friends she made there and asked to join her in the city and thus finds her self fresh off the train in a new city ready to move on in life and face what ever comes her way.

A short time after arriving at the city she is now living with her friend the very one that had invited her to the city, a kitsune that she had known and been around for many years back at school, one day as a test her friend pushes a small amount of her power into Jc this kick started changing her into a kitsune and after a painful change she ended up with a pair of fox ear in addition to her human ones and a fox tail.
It turns out after they did some investigation that she had been absorbing tiny amounts of her friends energy all the time they had been together and along with her new feelings for her friend and the push of energy had made her change far earlier then she would have.

Personality

Positive Traits:
- Intelligent
- Normally calm and level-headed
- Quite a tactical thinker, always tries to have a plan B and a trick up her sleeve
- Cares deeply about her friends, they are the most important things to her

Negative Traits:
- Puts friends before her self ever if injured
- Low self image/Self-deprecation, will tend to put her self down
- Over thinks things and stays quiet when she should be asking questions
- Timid around large numbers of strangers
- Tends to assume the worst possible case

- Having times she can relax with friends
- Cuddles and having her hair played with though limited to friends

Hobbies:
- Tinkering around and building things
- Video Games
- Cuddles

Dislikes:
- Combat, only fights as a last resort, defending close friends or in self defence
- Remembering her past
- Non friends getting to friendly
- People that attack her friends

Facts and Quirks:
- Stroking her hair will calm her down instantly and tends to make her fall asleep
- Looks like she is talking to her self but she is really talking to Liz
- Likens her self to an evasion tank from RPG games

Personal Effects

Personal Inventory:
(What items do you have on your character at all times?)
Smart-phone and super specced tablet computer both linked to her wirelessly

Gadget: Holographic Emitter (HoloEmitter)
This is the only gadget Jc has made that is working as intended and never fails, this dome shaped gadget fits in the palm of her hand and allows the showing of 3D images in the air just above it. This is also the only way other then hacking nearby speakers for Liz to talk to others, the HoloEmitter is able to project an image of her and allow her to talk using its inbuilt speaker (no robotic synthesised voice for Liz), Liz's features and voice are almost the same as Jc's re-enforcing Liz's image as Jc's sister.

Adaptive High-speed data cable
A short length of cable to allow Jc to connect to almost any port or plug when wireless connections are unavailable, one end of the cable can morph allowing connection to almost any connector the other connects to Jc using a unique port hidden on her right wrist.

Nanite suitable processed raw materials
Jc keeps a small supple of raw materials with her for her nanites to use.

AI – Liz
Liz a fully sentient AI that lives in one of Jc’s implants, Liz is a self appointed sister to Jc sometimes getting very jealous over Jc and aggressive to people that are nasty to Jc.

Personal Property:
(What items do you have locked away at home or somewhere else?)

Specialized Equipment:
(What special items do you have placed on you or locked away. Please specify which it is)
Item Name: Combat Armour (Locked Away)
Extra: While wearing this armour it will add +1 to her maximum block damage bracket and -1 damage bracket to all ranged attacks.
Weakness: The armour has a health pool equal to Jc’s max and will lose the bonuses when the health pool is depleted.
NOTE Only useable after constructed requiring RP first to construct.

Abilities

Racial Abilities:

Non-Combat Abilities:
Skill Name: Nanites (aka Nanomachines)
Extra: Jc has a supply of nanites and these are used to keep her and her implants healthy, they give her speedy recovery times OUTSIDE of combat but she would still requires medical attention for more serious injuries as they only enhance her natural healing and can not be used inside combat. Her nanites main use is for building and repairing things as long as she has a supply of suitable processed raw materials.

Skill Name: Hacking
Extra: Jc along with Liz can hack into almost any device, though not anything like a sentient AI, cybernetics, or other very advanced/sentient devices (Requires OOC permission).

Skill Name: Implants
Extra: The implants Jc has been given enhance her senses and memory. They are integrated into her fully allowing her to use a HUD (Heads Up Display) projected into her vision along with the ability to see distant objects while retaining high detail. She can hear further and in more detail then normal as well as beyond the normal range of frequencies. Touch and smell are also improved allowing her to sniff out smells when she concentrates (it takes one post of 'concentration' to lock on to a smell and she can continue to follow it as long as she keeps concentrating), her improvements to touch allow her to detect tiny imperfection in a materials surface and she can 'echo' sound a material by tapping it to find damage within a material, an example would be finding a badly done weld on a chair before it collapses when some one sits on it (this takes 2 posts to do, one to tap and one for the return). She has one special implant the AI core which is where Liz lives and it is linked up to her brain and all other implants allowing her to use all her abilities, devices and outside connections (Wireless) with her brain. The implants are powered by Jc's natural electric field and the AI Core is powered by converting body heat.
Extra Magic: By focusing a small bit of her magic into the implants for sight and hearing she has gained the ability to see and hear things that would normally be invisible or other wise magic active e.g. a sprite or magic invisibility.

Combat Abilities:
Magic:
Affinity DarkFire (Major fire, Minor dark)
NOTE Effects will be listed in the individual affected abilities, also all magic effects require training and only usable after IC RP training has occurred.

Skill Name: Combat Training
Affinity: DarkFire (Once trained or active)
Damage Type: Bludgeoning
Damage: Minor (Moderate once Magic trained or active)
Extra: Jc possesses military training in hand to hand combat and basic firearms, with the rough skill of a first degree black belt (or equivalent) in various martial arts mixing them to form her own style, she possesses some practical experience with these skills having used them on missions. In hand to hand combat she can only do 1 attack per round, she can fully block/dodge 1 attack (Moderate level or lower) and partial block/dodge 1 attack (conferring a -1 to the damage bracket) per round, She can not fully block/dodge heavy or greater damage (Upgradable via magic and armour) resulting in only a partial block/dodge. In ranged combat she is more likely to ‘dodge’ incoming fire as long as she can see her attacker, working on the principle you can’t dodge a bullet but you can move out of the firing line.
Extra Magic: She has learnt to focus her magic around her hands and arms allowing her to do more damage with her attacks (Moderate) and to block/dodge heavier attacks (+1 to max possible block bracket) also attacks are now affected by targets affinity strengths/weaknesses.

Skill Name: All out attack
Affinity: DarkFire (Once trained or active)
Damage Type: Bludgeoning
Damage: Moderate (Heavy once Magic trained or active)
Extra: When doing an all out attack she gains the ability to do a series of blows (more to RP flavour then actual attacks) but loses the ability to fully block/dodge attacks leaving her with only 1 partial block/dodge for that turn.

Weaknesses

Racial Weakness:
Strain:
Due to not being fully human, nor fully of anything else, these beings face a hard time adapting to their own form. In combat situations which last too long they take extra damage in battles which last too long. [+1 Moderate per 4 rounds of combat]

Combat Weaknesses:
Electricity:
Outside electrical sources can wreak havoc on the fine circuits and wires that are necessary to keep Jc's implants working. Sources of electricity can be dangerous to her implants, though shielded her implants are still vulnerable to high voltage and “Electric-based” attacks though this will not destroy them they will overload and shut down reducing her back to normal human abilities until she can reboot them. This normally comes with a large amount of disorientation that lasts for 1-2 posts after any other effects have finished, implants will then reboot on her next post unless she suppresses the reboot in which case they will take 1 post to reboot in a later post.

EMP:
Areas of extreme electromagnetic waves have no initial effect on Jc, she is still able to use all her implants due to their EM shielding but their use in these area puts a greater strain on her, this normally results in a headache that will get worse the more she uses her implants in these areas. When using the nanites in such an area the same stresses apply. An EMP attack will do nothing to Jc herself but will trigger the same effect as being attacked with electricity as her implants shut down, an EMP attack with have major effects on Liz. The AI Core Liz stays in can not stop an EMP based attack, if Liz can not shut down quick enough there is a very high probability of damage to her, to get around this Jc takes nightly backups of Liz in a special armoured and shielded data store, this means that Liz may get destroyed but she can always come back from the backups.

Hyper Sensitivity:
Due to the enhancements to Jc's sight, hearing and sense of smell sudden bright lights, loud noises or strong smells will adversely affect her. Strong stimuli will disorientate her for 1 post after which her implants will adjust their strength to avoid overloading. Extreme stimuli will over load her implants and cause them to shut down triggering the same effect as being attacked with electricity.

Cyber Warfare (OOC consent required):
Jc is vulnerable to hacking when Liz is busy as such she is only able to put up light resistance her self, Liz can be hacked her self but with a very low success chance as she is a full sentient AI and only something of equal speed could hope to hack her. A successful hack of Jc's implants allows the hacker to shut down any single implant triggering the stun effect, nanites are harder to hack and have safe guards programmed in as such any successful hack of them allows the hacker to shut them down forcing Liz to reboot them before being able to use them again (not possible to reboot nanites during combat) commanding the nanites to do anything other then shut down will result in lock out and self destruct of affected nanites (this causes no damage to Jc but lowers the amount in her possibly affecting their ability to work effectively).

Magic:
DarkFire is weak to water (major) light (minor), water affinity will be able to nullify attacks made with DarkFire and ignore defensive bonuses gained from using Darkfire.

Last edited by jc2406 on Mon May 01, 2017 3:45 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Jc Morgath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jc Morgath   Jc Morgath I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 8:43 pm

Welcome to Hajime City! I LOVE hghly detailed sheets so very well done!
Tier 5 - Health Pool: 1 Heavy
Jc Morgath Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Jc Morgath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jc Morgath   Jc Morgath I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 1:55 am

GUESS WHAT! There was an update! Go ahead and just change up your sheet according to the new format listed Here! Best of luck! Hope to approve soon! Just respond below to let us know you're ready to be checked!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
jc2406

jc2406

Jc Morgath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jc Morgath   Jc Morgath I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 5:15 am

Change Log
2017/04/25:
- Reformatted to match new format.
- Changed race to Kitsune.
- Changed Affiliation to Yokai.
- Added "Combat Armour" under Specialized Equipment section, adds to max block/dodge bracket and adds ranged attack mitigation but armour has a max health pool and take damage along side Jc.
- Added "Magic" ability and added notes to affected abilities to state changes/enhancements.
- Added new ability "All out attack", exchanges defense for more damage for one turn.
- Added "Magic" weakness.

Combat Armour and abilities enhanced by magic require IC RP to ether construct or learn before they can be used in combat.

Ready for re checking, Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Jc Morgath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jc Morgath   Jc Morgath I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 5:31 am

Okay so... Race is one of the 6 which you choose from. Species would be the specific, such as Kitsube. Racial weaknesses and abilities are based on what is on the race page. Your Affiliation is a faction, group or City. Such as Nagiyaka or Hajime. Let me know when you make these updates. Thank you ^_^
Back to top Go down
jc2406

jc2406

Jc Morgath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jc Morgath   Jc Morgath I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 6:18 am

Change Log
2017/04/25 (2):
- Changed race to Yokai.
- Changed species to Kitsune.
- Changed affiliation back to No faction currently.
- Moved magic definitions both strength and weakness to combat areas.
- Added Racial weakness "Warded Against".

Seams in the changes to rules and my rush to get my changes typed in I missed some points ... opps sorry.

Ready for round 2, Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Jc Morgath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jc Morgath   Jc Morgath I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 11:53 am

No worries at all, it's what I'm here for~ Now to actually check through the sheet, yeah?

Is she half Yokai, Half Machine? Im just checking because with such, she'd end up being an Adapted, not just a yokai. The fusion of Spirit and Technology isn't very easy and thus would produce a different race entirely.
Back to top Go down
jc2406

jc2406

Jc Morgath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jc Morgath   Jc Morgath I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 12:15 pm

After checking the Adapted race that is not what Jc is in my mind ... she is a converted Human but the implants that were put in her were put in at an early age and did not change her a lot, was almost all human with a small amount of technology inside her.

I would say 1/4 technology at the very most as she retained all her original parts only gained some parts, plus she has had plenty of time and training to get used to and control her implants as such the stain weakness makes little sense with Jc.

I am open to suggestions but it is just the way the Adapted race summary is worded does not mesh with the way she is set up, she is in full control and has been for a very long time.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Jc Morgath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jc Morgath   Jc Morgath I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 3:12 pm

After a talk with multiple members of staff, we all agree from your backstory to your general powers and descriptions that you'd be an Adapted. Please understand that Yokai are the Spirits of the DEAD or of Nature. They are not still alive. If your character had Died and come back, they wouldnt have the technology.

We even have defined as to what a yokai is on our "What is a Yokai?" Page.
Back to top Go down
jc2406

jc2406

Jc Morgath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jc Morgath   Jc Morgath I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 3:50 pm

Fine ... updated to be Adapted.

Will be "Interesting" to play a tank type character that kills its self in combat and I will also have to change how she acts to sow that always fighting for control stuff in the description text ... guess she is very unstable now.
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Jc Morgath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jc Morgath   Jc Morgath I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 4:22 pm

I understand that this isnt what you want, we're just trying to find a way to best fit your character that isn't also considered rude to a culture which is strongly displayed with the use of Yokai. Please understand that a Yokai is a Spirit not just some "Monster". This is why we explain what a yokai is. If you are interested in playing a Yokai and need inspiration, I highly recommend using The Yokai Database.

Tier 5 - Health Pool: 1 Heavy
Jc Morgath Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jc Morgath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jc Morgath   Jc Morgath I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jc Morgath
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hajime City :: Character Information :: Citizen Papers :: Approved Papers-