Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Bitz The Robot  I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Bitz The Robot  I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Bitz The Robot  I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Bitz The Robot  I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Bitz The Robot  I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Bitz The Robot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bacoose

Bacoose

Bitz The Robot  Empty
PostSubject: Bitz The Robot    Bitz The Robot  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 10:51 pm

[Bitz]

SL Username: Bacoose
SL Display Name: Bacoose
Character Name:Bitz
Race: Electronic based being
Origin: Some sort of electronics lab, pre-clamity.
Affiliation: N/A

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality:
+Smart, curious, eager to make friends,
-naive, forgetful, easily manipulated, slow to act, glitchy, stubborn
Positive Traits/Strengths:

• ----Persistent, doesn't give up until a solution is found.
  • ----Can fix/use/figure out anything technological
  • ----Friendly, thinks everyone can be a friend.

Negative Traits/Weaknesses:

• ----Short circuits when thinking too hard
  • ----Just doesn't understand human concepts, frequently misunderstands them.
  • ----Old software and hardware mixed with new, its a pretty janky combo.
  • ----Corrupted memory, has a bad time remembering things

• ----Animals, especially fish. Bitz is sad they can't go into the ocean to play with them.
  • ----The ocean
  • ----The concept of food (They can't eat though)
  • ----Emojis

Dislikes:

• ----Rain
  • ----Blackouts
  • ----Being hacked
  • ----Not being informed

Hobbies:

• ----Fixing themselves up, trying upgrades, accidentally downgrading.
  • ----Exploring alleyways and other less traveled places, and sight seeing in general.
  • ----Playing with animals (cats are a favorite)
  • ----Browsing the internet and displauing memes on their monitor when bored, beckoning people over to look at them.

Fun Facts/Quirks:

• ----Bitz has "Pants Mystery"; Bitz heard that humans have a secret consumable kept in their pants, but no one told them what it actually was. Bitz decided they too wanted a Pants Mystery, and has taken it upon themselves to install a unit to preserve food. Such foods have been popsicles, toaster strudels, pumpkin pie, and other seasonal food stuffs.
  • ----Bitz can plug into regular wall sockets to charge, and also has the ability to gather information from other electronics as well as communicate with them via usb.
  • ---- They make sure to back themselves up, and write notes on their arm, just in case their memory gets wiped. If Bitz's memory gets wiped, then the personality of Bitz will be gone, replaced with a blank one; till a backup can be restored.
  • ---- Bitz has a counter-hacking protocol in place where if someone attempts to hack, an EXE launches; causing Bitz to switch over to a more caustic virus-like personality (nicknamed Botz [name pending]) which has less mercy than normal Bitz does; and it will attempt to seek and shut down hacking attempts, be it through the net or more personal dangerous means.
  • ----Sometimes Bitz's personality file gets corrupted and the counter-hack personality takes over, which tends to be more hostile and more likely to attack for no reason.

Sexual Orientation: Ace
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combat Abilities:
Defenses:
Hard to hurt: Metal body and no pain receptors
Replacement parts: Even if you can pop off an arm or leg, if Bitz has a chance to go home they'll just pop on another part.

Attacks:
Bitz: A defense protocol that mostly consists of stunning shocks and weak attacks (punches, kicks, ect). Nothing especially strong since Bitz likes to avoid violence if possible. The stun shock is a last ditch resort to get away since it drains their power.
Botz: A much more aggressive and violent fighting style, can't do much permanent damage unless they get a hold on a weapon, then you might be in trouble. More reckless with use of electricity, and also more likely to break into something powered to steal it's electricity to recharge.

Combat weaknesses:
Water: Bitz is very sensitive to water, their system is already very buggy and water makes that much much worse.
Too much power: An electrical overload is bad as well for they have no way to disperse it other than a burst.
Old Age: Their joints are also weak from being mismatched from their body and from age, a well aimed hit and that part will pop from the joint.

Character Backstory: Bitz was a prototype for some new software and hardware; deemed a failure they were put into storage. While in storage the calamity happened and the labs that owned them closed, leaving them in an abandoned dusty building. After a few years Bitz finally completed the booting process, an error in the coding caused them to be stuck in the booting process till their system was finally able to recode itself resolving the problem, leaving Bitz in a world they were unfamiliar with, and with limited knowlege.
Using what resources they could, Bitz gave themselves a better functioning body, and tried to update their databases, unfortunately all the data was pre-clamity. Using what they could they set out into the world to see what it had to offer, and see how much had changed from what they knew.

Last edited by Bacoose on Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Bitz The Robot  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitz The Robot    Bitz The Robot  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 3:03 pm

Bzzzt.. Bit-Bot Bitty so Cute! Gonna touch it! ♥

Bitz The Robot  Kirino-seal-of-approval
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com

Bitz The Robot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hajime City :: Character Information :: Citizen Papers :: Upgrading Characters-
Jump to: