Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Trin Diesel [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Trin Diesel [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Trin Diesel [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Trin Diesel [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Trin Diesel [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Trin Diesel [Awaiting Approval]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trin Diesel

Trin Diesel

Trin Diesel [Awaiting Approval] Empty
PostSubject: Trin Diesel [Awaiting Approval]   Trin Diesel [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 6:16 pm

[Trin Diesel]

SL Username:Trin Diesel
Character Name: Trin Diesel
Race:Incubus
Origin:The Demon Realm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality: Born into the wrong society for his personality. Incredibly Shy, Avoidant, Sneaky, Deep inside slightly mischievous and sexual but doesn't like to admit it.

Positive Traits/Strengths:

• Respectful
  • Non-Confrontational
  • Extremely Kind
  • Caring

Negative Traits/Weaknesses:

• Grudge Holding
  • Sensitive Emotions
  • Skiddish
  • Anxiety

• Raw/Under cooked Meats
  • Technology
  • Soft Fabrics
  • Small spaces

Dislikes:

• Mean people
  • Strong smells
  • Loud Music
  • Being near lots of people

Hobbies:

• Flying
  • Climbing
  • Eating
  • Exploration

Fun Facts/Quirks:

• Although born an incubus, Trin is extremely shy and hates social interaction, but due to his racial heritage, constantly craves it.
  • Trin spends most of his time disguised as a normal human and doesn't like to draw attention to himself
  • He is slowly learning to conquer his rubix cube, which he takes wherever he goes.
  • He has been known to sneakily follow people he thinks are cute.

Sexual Orientation: Gay

Personal Inventory:

• Rubix Cube
  • A 200$ of Human money
  • A set of clothes from his closet back home

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Non-Combat Abilities:
Disguise: Trin's true form is a red impish creature with one small horn, wings and a tail. Though he uses one of the few incubus abilities he ever learned to disguise himself to look like a normal human.

Flight: Trin's wings are strong enough to travel with, and flying freely is one of his favorite activities. Occasionally he may let down his disguise just enough to reveal them in order to take flight.

Sneaky: Trin likes to stay out of sight and sneak around. Watching people from afar in high hard to spot locations.

Combat weaknesses:
Cold Sensitivy: Trin gets cold very easily, and although he prefers being cold to being hot, it doesn't take much to make him shiver.

Anxiety: Trin hates confrontation. He is likely to do anything he can to divert aggression. With no real back up defenses if he cant, aside from making a quick escape.  

Sensitive: If you really want him to leave it wouldn't take more than a harsh sentence. If he feels unwelcome he will most likely scurry off, but he will remember well how people treat him.

Character Backstory:

Trin was born in the demon realm to an incubus father and succubus mother. His entire life as a fledgling incubus has been a complete failure as he posseses the worst quality his species could possibly ask for, crippling shyness. In a final attempt pry Trin out of his shell, his parents have forced him to live within the human realm until he can overcome his anxieties. Trin's days since his entrance into his new society have been full of fear and stress as he struggles to interact with his "fellow humans", unsure if he will ever be able to achieve his goal and return home.
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Trin Diesel [Awaiting Approval]   Trin Diesel [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 12:46 am

Well Done! Welcome to Hajime!
Tier 5 - Health Pool: 1 Heavy
Trin Diesel [Awaiting Approval] Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Trin Diesel [Awaiting Approval]   Trin Diesel [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 2:27 am

GUESS WHAT! There was an update! Go ahead and just change up your sheet according to the new format listed Here! Best of luck! Hope to approve soon! Just respond below to let us know you're ready to be checked!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trin Diesel [Awaiting Approval]   Trin Diesel [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trin Diesel [Awaiting Approval]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hajime City :: Character Information :: Citizen Papers :: Updating Format-
Jump to: