Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Maya Ghrail I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Maya Ghrail I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Maya Ghrail I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Maya Ghrail I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Maya Ghrail I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Maya Ghrail

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maya Ghrail

Maya Ghrail Empty
PostSubject: Maya Ghrail   Maya Ghrail I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 6:42 pm

[Maya Ghrail]

SL Username: Leilens
SL Display Name: LeiLens
Character Name: Maya Ghrail
Race: (Human)
Origin: (California in an Alt Verse or past timeline)
Occupation: (Constantly looks for employment she can settle down with.)
Affiliation: (N/A)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality: (Introverted/Skeptical *Actually enjoys interactions but can't find herself willing to engage* Very pensive *Often spends time in her own mind, be it indulging herself in a scenario she thinks up of or internally struggles/panics in certain situations*. Freely accepts most lifestyle choices others live by *Open minded*. Confrontational against those who challenge her or in her eyes have flawed philosophies forced on others *Smart enough to avoid most conflict if she can restrain herself* Expresses feelings she wants to convey only to friends and certain others, otherwise a stern expression is painted on her face *Great poker face when faced against unfavorable scenarios.)
Positive Traits/Strengths:

• ----Situational Awareness.
  • ----Determined to see things through until the end.
  • ----Quick thinker when put to the test.
  • ----Above Average Physical and Mental Aptitude

Negative Traits/Weaknesses:

• ----Lack of some knowledge in the current world she was thrown in.
  • ----Adamant.
  • ----Vulnerable to all forms of offensive means in this world.
  • ----OCD

• ----Secretly adores Cute features.
  • ----Certain Fashion Trends
  • ----Reading Books *Psychological, Ecological, Fantasy, ???, Fashion Magazines*
  • ----Solving Puzzles *Not too competent on most*

Dislikes:

• ----Being dragged into unprecedented Predicaments
  • ----Feelings of inadequacy
  • ----People who refuse to listen to reason
  • ----Uncleanliness

Hobbies:

• ----Rubix Cube.
  • ----Spending time at a Café.
  • ----Spending free time delving in her own head *Imagining Scenarios, Conversing with herself...*
  • ----Working out .

Fun Facts/Quirks:

• ----Maya can't get out of bed without tapping each of the wooden bars at least once. *Some sort of compulsion that lets her gather her thoughts for the day*
  • ----Maya often internally comments to herself about things that catch her interest, often going on tangents for perhaps the entire day to preoccupy herself.
  • ----Despite seeming quite stern, Maya is quite prone to panic as she knows the limit of her flawed humanity compared to those around her with godlike powers. Despite this she attempts to rationally think things through to get her out of danger or resolve the situation entirely.
  • ----She really hates flying.

Sexual Orientation: (Pansexual)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combat Abilities: (All the powers of a normal Human Being, Ability to analyze their situation and adapt accordingly *As well as she can*, Slightly Adept with firearms *In defensive measures only*, when worse comes to worse she excels at fleeing from danger. )

Combat weaknesses: (Anything and anything that can kill a normal human being *Some exceptions may be immunity to world specific toxins as she hails from another timeline or universe. -cough- Deus Ex Machina -cough-*. Psychological confrontations *Unable to back down from a fight if they're mentally challenged by an opponent*. Irresistible Urge to pay back a debt, dislikes it when her life is saved by another ergo she now owes them one.  )

Character Backstory: ( Mia *changed her name to Maya upon waking in another unknown plane*  Is an Undergraduate student who lived by herself back on her world, spending her days fending off Death and Taxes with whatever employ she could get. Maya lived Los Angeles, California where she majored in psychology and delved herself into her studies every time she could get herself in a new semester. Despite her somber lifestyle, she enjoyed the quiet life she abided by. One day after a grueling day of work *getting fired by her boss since he was being a tyrant to his employees* She brewed a cup of coffee and moved to sit down on her couch. Before she even realized it, the floor underneath her collapsed as she was sucked into some sort of vacuum beneath the building. Before she could perceive what was drawing her in, the falling debris maimed her eyes as she sunk into whatever void lay beneath her. Feeling her body being crushed by the compiling debris, she blacked out, unaware of what her fate would be. Upon regaining consciousness, she found herself in a seemingly futuristic realm where it felt like everything she knew about her own world felt outdated. In order to prevent herself from being overwhelmed by the new environment she was faced with, she grit her fists and teeth and worked to sustain herself in this new world she knew nothing about. Eventually she found herself regaining her old lifestyle, facing some bizarre predicaments along the way.)
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Maya Ghrail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maya Ghrail   Maya Ghrail I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 6:49 pm

WOW! Pumped out fast and wonderfully simple! I can't wait to see her grow! Welcome to the community!

Maya Ghrail Seal_of_approval_by_yuumei143-d6aezm1
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Maya Ghrail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maya Ghrail   Maya Ghrail I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 8:17 pm

Okay! Your sheet is ready to be upgraded. The original is here, below! Best of Luck!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Maya Ghrail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maya Ghrail   Maya Ghrail I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maya Ghrail
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hajime City :: Character Information :: Citizen Papers :: Upgrading Characters-
Jump to: