Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Megumi Fukumoto  I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Megumi Fukumoto  I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Megumi Fukumoto  I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Megumi Fukumoto  I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Megumi Fukumoto  I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Megumi Fukumoto

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JessyPrankster

JessyPrankster

Megumi Fukumoto  Empty
PostSubject: Megumi Fukumoto    Megumi Fukumoto  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 3:19 pm

[Megumi Fukumoto]

SL Username: AkikoMiko
SL Display Name:i Azumi Kawakam
Character Name: Megumi Fukumoto
Race: Human
Origin: [Currently Unknown]
Affiliation: Yokai

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality: Silent/Observant
Positive Traits/Strengths:

• ---- Courageous
  • ---- Loyal
  • ---- Enduring
  • ---- Patient

Negative Traits/Weaknesses:

• ---- Rough Around the Edges
  • ---- Aggressive
  • ---- Mentally Unstable
  • ---- Lacking Most Emotions

• ---- Meditation
  • ---- Quiet Environments
  • ---- Swordfighting
  • ---- Reading

Dislikes:

• ---- Lovers of Money
  • ---- Lovers of Themselves
  • ---- Those Lacking Self-Control
  • ---- Wrongdoers

Hobbies:

• ---- Polishing fine swords.
  • ---- Collecting the weapons of her fallen enemies.
  • ---- Collecting various scrolls/books.
  • ---- Drawing

Fun Facts/Quirks:

• ---- Has a younger sibling roaming about in Hajime!
  • ---- Tends to hang around the forest or shrine area.
  • ---- Is actually interested in Romance!
  • ---- Rarely smiles at anything!

Sexual Orientation: Straight
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combat Abilities:

- Blight/Void Resistance: Megumi's powers naturally revolve around the use of void and blight powers; thus, allowing her to build up resilience to those types of powers. (Passive - >It should be noted that she is immune to physical-based sicknesses and diseases<)

{Damage Reduction by one tier against Poison/Disease/Darkness-Related Attacks. - Major

- Swordsman: Megumi has been training for countless of years with the use of her prized katana. (Passive)

{All sword-based attacks deal Moderate-Slashing/Piercing Damage.}

- Enhanced Senses: She is capable of hearing and detecting things that a normal human wouldn't be able to do. She can also see quite well in poorly lit areas or areas with limited visibility. (Passive)

- Void Desolation: Megumi strikes the very ground with either her hands or sword, causing jagged void-like spikes to sprout from the ground underneath her enemy, possibly causing them to be impaled. Some of these spikes will launch into the air at flying opponents.  

{Heavy Damage - Piercing - One Use Per Day - One Post Charge}

- Debilitating Poison Cloud: She forms a orb of noxious energy into her hand and tosses it to the area surrounding her; creating a debilitating poison cloud.

{One Post Stun/Minor Poison Damage/2 Uses Per Day - Targets effected by the cloud may experience nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, limited visibility, and paralysis within certain limbs once inhaled. (Individuals that are wearing gas masks or are properly covering their nose and mouth areas can outright avoid this, but may have a lack of visibility due to the initial cloud.)}

- Void Blink: Megumi creates a charge of void energy within her hand which enables her to teleport to certain distances almost instantly.

{2 Post Charged Teleport - (CANNOT be used to teleport back to the Yokai Realm or Past 20 Meter Range in Combat)}

Combat weaknesses:

- Ice: Megumi takes one tier of extra damage from ice-based attacks. (Passive - Minimal

- Holy: Megumi takes one tier of extra damage from holy/light-based attacks.

- Mental Instability: The trauma losing her entire family and dying still effects to this day; leaving her mentality quite unstable. Sudden strong emotions that may have not been active in a long time will cause her to turn on her allies, even her closest friends.

Character Backstory:

{Last Moments Before Previous Death:}

[Unknown:]
'Look at you on the ground. Weak just like your brother and your old man. Nothing but pathetic trash. I just don't understand why you and the rest of your family didn't just give in like the others.. Your lives would have been spared; however, you chose the opposite route. Truly, a pity."  There was brief pause before the voice was heard again. "Toss them in the ditch. Burn the corpses."
{End Sequence}

Megumi Fukimoto is the second oldest child of Masumi and Ayame Fukimoto. During her childhood, she spent the majority of her time with her older brother, Masato, and younger sister, Naomi due to her lack of friends. In most cases, she was found to be quite protective of her siblings which generally resulted in her following them around whenever they decided to venture out. Megumi was typically soft-spoken, yet strong, courageous, and enduring when facing trials. At the mere age of 10, she had proven to be a gifted swordsman; knowing exactly when and where to strike her opponent in combat. With the help of her father and brother, she was able to able to develop her skills over time. During this period, Megumi was able to unlock ancient and hidden power; the Void. With this new power available, she became a formidable opponent that was capable of taking down an enemy with ease.

Megumi experienced, what felt like, an everlasting peace throughout her entire childhood and early teens; however, this all changed when a close family friend turned corrupt and began to strike fear to the public through the use of violence all for the love of money. The city streets were no longer filled with bustling crowds that engaged in trade and commerce. Instead, they became massive hunting grounds for the weak. Her family was forced to stay indoors at all times and only venture out when the environment seemed safe enough. Unfortunately, her family's safe haven did not last long since her parents could no longer pay the -debts-. At that point, her father had made the decision that they would have to evacuate from their home immediately; however, they were too late. The known 'corrupt' ones had already been dispatched to deal with them permanently. With nowhere to run, her family decided to take up in arms to hopefully fend off their invaders. Megumi took the responsibility of protecting her younger sister during this time.

Her home was eventually overrun and both of her parents and brother were brutally slain in battle; although, they did manage to slaughter up to a 100 before their last breaths. With half of her family killed, Megumi commanded that her younger sister flee to save herself while she attempted to fend off the rest of their attackers. Megumi was eventually overwhelmed and met the same fate as the rest of her family that fateful day. but not before she heard the voice of her enemy.

It seemed that everything had now been shrouded in darkness and there was no escape until she was reawakened by supernatural means. There appeared to be no explanation as to how she was brought back to life, but this meant nothing to her. She knew what her objectives consisted of and she would let nothing deter her by any means.
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Megumi Fukumoto  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megumi Fukumoto    Megumi Fukumoto  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 10:51 pm

That girl is Poiiisooooooon~♪ I mean... Hi!

Megumi Fukumoto  Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com

Megumi Fukumoto
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hajime City :: Character Information :: Citizen Papers :: Upgrading Characters-
Jump to: