Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Kinen Nanami I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Kinen Nanami I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Kinen Nanami I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Kinen Nanami I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Kinen Nanami I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Kinen Nanami

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KinenCham

KinenCham

Kinen Nanami Empty
PostSubject: Kinen Nanami   Kinen Nanami I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 12:05 am

OOC Info
SL Username: -
SL Display Name: -
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Info
Name: - Kinen Nanami
Birthday: - Nov, 14. 1991
Height: -6'5
Weight: -275
Race: - Husken
Species: - Alien
Origin: -Hajime / Parents from Homeplanet
Affiliation: - Kinship of Harmony
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Story

Kinen grew up in Hajime with his parents for many years, who both were talented Ki-fighters and energy users in their time, and even did their best to help around with various threats and situations where they could. Seeing their caring deeds and actions while seeking no fame or compensation inspired and motivated Kinen to do much the same, and thus started training to fight like his parents while he attended school. It was there he met his one friend Hiro Kazu, who he often got to hang out with after school. This simple life continued for many years until around Kinen was 17 when his parents decided to take a trip to help others across the realm. Hearing this Kinen decided to finish his own education at School before beginning to focus full time on training and helping people like his parents, including briefly passing some slight knowledge onto Hiro before he left for the police academy. Year after year passed as he continued to study the works his parents left behind, all while helping with various jobs around town, until current day, where he has decided to invest a goal towards finally joining the Kinship of Harmony.

Personality
Positive Traits:
-Calm  & Collected
-Thinks before Acting
-Empathetic towards others

Negative Traits:
-Somewhat Naive
-Easy to trick/Fool sometimes
-goes too far out of his way for some people.

-Singing & Dancing
-Helping others

Hobbies:
-Singing & Dancing
-Training
-Gaming / Reading

Dislikes:
-Certain Vegetables
-Heavy Egos/Overconfidence
-Inequality

Facts and Quirks:
-Many people think his fur color isn't natural when it really is, including his markings.
-When he isn't training or helping others, Kinen actually sometimes wishes he could bring people together with his voice and singing.

Personal Effects
Personal Inventory:
Mobile Phone (Built into Bracer)
Wallet (Mostly for ID and etc)

Personal Property:
Bead Necklace (Gift from his parents, hidden at home)

Specialized Equipment:
Bracer (Has on high-tech Bracer used for ID, checking things on the web, and etc. Also allows him to put on a holo-disguise to hide as another 'persona' of his, Comet, for his job. Only 'combat' function is to form a light barrier to guard against rain, wind, and if amplified 1 minor hit.)

Abilities
Racial Abilities:
~Heightened Smell & Hearing: Has enhanced smell and hearing due to his canine like apperance/race

Non-Combat Abilities:
[*]Ki Energy Manipulation:
~Ki Freeze: Able to travel across and walk over small bodies of water.
~Ki Heat: Able to warm up small enclosed areas.
~Ki Breeze: Able to jump higher, move faster, and overall perform better.
~Ki Quake: Able to help life/vegetation regrow.

Combat Abilities:  
[*]Ki Energy Manipulation:
Able to harness the body's Chakras and gather his body energy, or Ki, to perform several small tasks and abilities, listed below.
~Ki Shield: A small aura-like shield protecting himself or others from 2 moderate hits
~Ki Strikes: Channels his energies to his fists to increase damage from Minor hits to Moderate and often elemental, from water, fire, wind and earth. (Elemental status can increase damage if weak with OOC permission)
~Ki Freeze: Able to channel water-Ki to freeze the ground around a target, briefly immobilizing them (with OOC permission).
~Ki Heat: Able to channel fire-Ki to throw a fireball like projectile towards a target and deal Moderate Damage.
~Ki Breeze: Able to channel wind-Ki around his form to increase his own reflexes and speed, including jumps and running.
~Ki Quake: Able to channel Earth-Ki around his form to summon a circle that's able to slowly mend minor wounds and restore vegetation. If Majjhima rank reached, slowly heals Moderate wounds over time.
~Ki Mend: Able to channel Restorative-Ki to a target to mend and heals Moderate injuries and wounds. If Majjhima rank is reached, heals Heavy injuries and wounds.

Weaknesses
Racial Weakness:
~Heightened Smell & Hearing: Strong smells and noises can sometimes overpower him, stunning him temporarily.

Combat Weaknesses:
[*]Ki Exhaustion ~
While not quick to grow tired like others, using too much of his Ki would drain him of his stamina and leave him open/vulnerable if used too much in a row.
[*]Short Range ~
Due to how Ki actually works, many of his abilities and gifts are things that must be done at short range or at least not at a long distance, excluding his Ki Heat.
[*]Weaponless ~
Kinen is only able to manipulate his Ki into his body and fists, thus often leaving his abilities useless if he is using a weapon other then things regarding fists.
[*]Bound ~
For several of the stances/actions to gather Ki, Kinen needs his full body and if bound several of his abilities become useless and unable to be called upon.
[*]Weaker Endurance ~
While able to dish out the hits when he needs, Kinen isn't physically the best when it comes to takes hits, thus relying on more Ki attacks from short range or defensive/healing abilities.

Last edited by KinenCham on Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Kinen Nanami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinen Nanami   Kinen Nanami I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:13 pm

Okiis~! Almost PERFECT! I just need numbers.

Sheild: How many moderates?
Strikes: How much of a damage boost from Minor? [Im guessing Moderate]
Heat: How much damage does the fireball do?
Mend: How much would he heal per post?
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
KinenCham

KinenCham

Kinen Nanami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinen Nanami   Kinen Nanami I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:57 pm

Amai Fade wrote:
Okiis~! Almost PERFECT! I just need numbers.

Sheild: How many moderates?
Strikes: How much of a damage boost from Minor? [Im guessing Moderate]
Heat: How much damage does the fireball do?
Mend: How much would he heal per post?

Of course!
Shield: Where he's much more defensive based, I'd like to say 3 points worth?
Strikes: Correct! Minor starting out, and when using STrikes Moderate. Elemental damage CAN be considered as well to do more, but I'll let the person getting hurt decide if it hurts more/less with elemental effect, or if it's just that extra element.
Heat: I wanna say Moderate as it is fire coming at ya at a rather fast speed.
Mend & slightly Quake: As he's looking to enter the OoE I'd like to say Quake is a sorta Regen, HoT (as long as your in the circle area) that heals a point of minor every turn, while Mend heals Moderate. However is he reaches Majjhima, I'd like Mend to heal a Heavy dmg and his Quake to heal Moderate, if that seems acceptable based on Faction Perks and abilites.
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Kinen Nanami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinen Nanami   Kinen Nanami I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 8:22 pm

Sheild, I'll say 2 moderates which is equal to 6 minor hits.
Strikes, Awesome!
Heat, Perfect!
Mend/Quake, Awesomes! Sounds good to me! Just add all this info up into your character sheet ♥
Back to top Go down
KinenCham

KinenCham

Kinen Nanami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinen Nanami   Kinen Nanami I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 8:30 pm

Amai Fade wrote:
Sheild, I'll say 2 moderates which is equal to 6 minor hits.
Strikes, Awesome!
Heat, Perfect!
Mend/Quake, Awesomes! Sounds good to me! Just add all this info up into your character sheet ♥

I have made the changed in the character sheet :3
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Kinen Nanami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinen Nanami   Kinen Nanami I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 3:26 pm

Wonderful! Thank you very much for all your work! Welcome to Hajime!

Kinen Nanami Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Kinen Nanami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinen Nanami   Kinen Nanami I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 2:00 am

GUESS WHAT! There was an update! Go ahead and just change up your sheet according to the new format listed Here! Best of luck! Hope to approve soon! Just respond below to let us know you're ready to be checked!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
KinenCham

KinenCham

Kinen Nanami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinen Nanami   Kinen Nanami I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 2:11 am

SOrry, I am still wanting to RP just real life work has been taking over my life (yay promotion). Am i editing my sheet to the thing you posted or doing something else? Sorry, confused is all

Amai Fade wrote:
GUESS WHAT! There was an update! Go ahead and just change up your sheet according to the new format listed Here! Best of luck! Hope to approve soon! Just respond below to let us know you're ready to be checked!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Kinen Nanami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinen Nanami   Kinen Nanami I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 2:12 am

Just updating it to what I posted! There's just a new format. Simply Copy-Pasta! Also, no worries! Real Life comes first! Glad you're okay! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Kinen Nanami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinen Nanami   Kinen Nanami I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 2:32 am

I took the info you posted and put it into the very first post. Go ahead and finish filling it out and you'll be all done! Dont forget to check out the races! [I think you swapped Species and Race... Race is one of the 6. Species is your specific]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kinen Nanami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinen Nanami   Kinen Nanami I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kinen Nanami
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hajime City :: Character Information :: Citizen Papers :: Updating Format-
Jump to: