Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Mura Sakino - NS-112-12-2635 I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Mura Sakino - NS-112-12-2635 I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Mura Sakino - NS-112-12-2635 I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Mura Sakino - NS-112-12-2635 I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Mura Sakino - NS-112-12-2635 I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Mura Sakino - NS-112-12-2635

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Mura Sakino - NS-112-12-2635 Empty
PostSubject: Mura Sakino - NS-112-12-2635   Mura Sakino - NS-112-12-2635 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2016 10:07 pm

OOC Info
SL Username: - Poomdd2544
SL Display Name: - Kuro
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Info

Name: - Mura Sakino (112-12-2635)
Birthday: - June 19th
Height: - 5'7"
Weight: - 62 kg
Race: - Droid
Species: - A.I.
Origin: - Nanite System Corporation
Affiliation: - Hajime City Medical
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Story

Created as a prototype of Nanite System Corporation project as an Aide unit “112”, With many researching and reprogramming, They finally took a small step and successfully created a fully functional robot that can think and process her surrounding by herself with the least amount of programs directing her what to do.

There was one more step before distributing this work of modern science. Without any testing, This might go horribly wrong. They programmed the prototype with every medical resource available at the time and cloned her. NS decided to create a project and sent 112 and her copies to some hospitals around the world, with 2 rules, They must go back to Nanite System once a month and must follow the laws of the place they’re sent to with no exception.

She's now a property of Hajime City Medical. Still, As a beta project, Her A.I. is still weak in the outside world. The only thing she knows is to do what she’s programmed, Assisting humans, protect them and learn about them. The hope of Nanite System lies on her.

Personality

Positive Traits:
- Caretaking, to give human assistance
- Devoted, to protect everyone she’s attached to.
- Eager, to learn new things, to blend with humans.

Negative Traits:
- Overprotective, to the point her existence doesn’t matter.
- Naive, What is right? What is wrong? Humans are always right.
- Dull, Joke? What’s that?

- Everything pink.

Hobbies:
- Experiment, Seeing everything on the periodic table, that’s one of her goals.
- Technology, It's boring outside.

Dislikes:
- Fighting
- Maintenance
- Crowds

Facts and Quirks:
- Has to go back to Nanite System once a month to fix herself.
- There’s a lot of her copies, She’s the 112th one.
- She follows Asimov's Laws of Robotics
1.) A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm unless this would violate a higher order law.
2.) A robot must obey orders given it by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with a higher order law.
3.) A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with a higher order law.

Personal Effects

Personal Inventory:
- Headphone, To reduce her hearing ability.
- Signal Beams, Act like her personal phone.
- Bandage and Bandage wraps.

Personal Property:
- Neosporin.

Abilities

With a slight modification and improvement, She now has separate power supplies which mean her battery life has been cut in half (24 hours from 48), but in exchange, she can now use her abilities without worrying about her battery life.

Racial Abilities:

Combat Abilities:  
- Enhanced speed
Because of her light weight, She's much faster than a normal human being, to the point that she can overheat herself. Additionally, She can now hover by sending a strong electric pulse to her feet.

- Enhanced sense
She can see in the dark and from afar, She can also hear someone who is very far away. In cases of smoke screen or extreme darkness, Droids are programmed to be able to still see clearly and continue to function properly. Because of this, She wears headphone mainly to hear everything like a normal human, This can also become a disadvantage, in some ways.

- Enhanced strength
She might look weak, but she's still stronger than a normal human. Her inner body is made of light titanium which has excellent corrosion resistance, good fatigue properties, and a high strength-to-weight ratio. Mura takes -1 tier from non-magic attack.

- Static
Mura's body is immune to electric attack. Titanium is paramagnetic and has fairly low electrical and thermal conductivity, doesn't matter if magical or physical. This also makes her attack electric based which may cause flinching.

- Command : Attack
Affinity: Electric
Damage Type: Special
Damage: 1 Moderate
Spoiler:

- Command : Dissonance
Damage: 1 Moderate + Slow
Extra: The field lasts for 3 posts
Spoiler:

- Command : Protect
Shield Type: Special
Shield: Up to 1 Heavy
Extra: May cause the opponent to flintch if directly contact it
Spoiler:

- Command : Shockwave
Damage: 2 moderate + Stun
Extra: Bring everything toward the center, Prevent levitation, The field lasts for 2 posts.
Spoiler:

Weaknesses

Racial Weakness:

- Shortage
Shortage: Made of technology, Droids are very susceptible to electric attacks. Due to this, all electric based attacks cause a droid to be stunned for 1 round and take +1 Minor of damage.

Combat Weaknesses:

- Low magic resistance
She's weak to magical attack, Every magical attack except electric deals +1 tier.

- Hackable
A complicated, sophisticatedly written malware is enough to get into her. She only recharges at 2 places, back at Nanite System Corp. and in the hospital. Hacking gives hackers a full control of her body, memory, and information.

Last edited by Kuro on Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:19 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dansen'

Dansen'

PostSubject: Re: Mura Sakino - NS-112-12-2635   Mura Sakino - NS-112-12-2635 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2016 11:01 am

Looking over the char I can see a cool robo that isn't too powerful but can give those humans a run for their money~

Mura Sakino - NS-112-12-2635 Hazama__seal_of_approval_by_legochesser-d4z6scn
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Mura Sakino - NS-112-12-2635   Mura Sakino - NS-112-12-2635 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 4:29 pm

Added Information!
Tier 5 - Health Pool: 1 Heavy
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Mura Sakino - NS-112-12-2635   Mura Sakino - NS-112-12-2635 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 2:13 am

GUESS WHAT! There was an update! Go ahead and just change up your sheet according to the new format listed Here! Best of luck! Hope to approve soon! Just respond below to let us know you're ready to be checked!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mura Sakino - NS-112-12-2635   Mura Sakino - NS-112-12-2635 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 1:10 am

Alright, I did it. I tried adding more details this time.
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Mura Sakino - NS-112-12-2635   Mura Sakino - NS-112-12-2635 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 5:42 pm

Thank you for updating and keeping the racial weakness as is! Perfection!

Tier 4 - Health Pool: 2 Heavies
Mura Sakino - NS-112-12-2635 Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mura Sakino - NS-112-12-2635   Mura Sakino - NS-112-12-2635 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mura Sakino - NS-112-12-2635
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hajime City :: Character Information :: Citizen Papers :: Approved Papers-
Jump to: