Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Althea Nigma I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Althea Nigma I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Althea Nigma I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Althea Nigma I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Althea Nigma I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Althea Nigma

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykkraina

Althea Nigma Empty
PostSubject: Althea Nigma   Althea Nigma I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 5:23 am

OOC Info
SL Username: - cyniria
SL Display Name: - Sykkraina
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Info
Name: - Althea Nigma
Birthday: - October 10
Height: - 5'3
Weight: -119 lbs
Race: - The Adapted
Species: - Dromaji
Origin: - Altera, a very distant planet!
Affiliation: - N/A
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Story

Character Backstory: The story of Althea began a year before his birth. On the planet Altera, there was a scientific revolution in the waking, and Althea's to-be mother, Kitia, was part of this change. She was part of the scientific community, and continues to be. The planet would soon understand the art of making Designer Babies, children designed a specific way, via genetic alteration. Kitia herself participated, and became artificially impregnated with modified 'seed'. Months later, out came her healthy child. Satisfied greatly with her child's appearance, she named him after the Goddess of Altera, Althea, as a show of appreciation for her offspring.

Althea is the combination of a Dromaji, a descendant of an ancient race of beasts, and a human. He lived much of his childhood in the lab, and received education there as well. Althea around the age of 12 came to discover technology, and developed a fascination for it, as well as his own appearance.

Althea, around the age of 14 would then go and live on Earth, with a high-grade technology organization by the name of ATRC, where he would further his career as an engineer, as well as expose himself to the dangers of Earth, and those on his home planet when he returned.

After a certain incident at the corporation he worked at, he then went back to Earth shortly after he went to visit his parents around the age of 18. Present day Althea now wanders the planet, with enough expenses in his bank to keep him afloat.

Personality
Positive Traits:
-Persistent
-Innovative
-Patient
-Goofy

Negative Traits:
-Atrabilious
-Gullible
-Bravado
-Self-destructive

-Technology
-History
-Feet!

Hobbies:
-Building gadgets!
-Trying to see how he can make people see him as "adorable"
-Using his claws to ... swipe at ballistic gel.
-Reading comics

Dislikes:
-Seeing people with missing limbs, and/or lacking reliable prosthetics.
-Getting into terrible situations.
-Obnoxious and Annoying people, in his mind.
-Dogmatic Religion, or cults.

Facts and Quirks:
-Althea actually does NOT like being called 'Althea', he prefers his nickname, 'Althy'. Althea is the name of the goddess that existed on his planet.
-Althea's legs were in fact, beastly at one point. He went through an extraneous process to get human legs.
-Althea is double jointed in some areas.
-

Personal Effects
Personal Inventory:
Toy Guns! - High Quality toy laser guns based off the WESTAR pistols! They make fun laser sounds!

Waterproof Holographic Phone: The semi-quintessential device for any worldly traveler!

Personal Property:
Pill Bottle - The language it's written in is familiar to Russian. It's Althea's pain reliever.
A white-turquoise capsule the size of Monster Energy 16 oz - Althea's secretive mode of transportation. It spawns an Anti-Gravity board!(Which can not be used!)

Specialized Equipment:
(What special items do you have placed on you or locked away. Please specify which it is)

Abilities
Racial Abilities:
Tier 5 - Base attack is equivalent to 1 Moderate

Non-Combat Abilities:
-Extended Hearing - Althea can hear conversations at a range of 20 units, due to his great hearing! It requires OOC consent to utilize.

Combat Abilities:  
-Energy(100%, 10% energy recovery every 4 self posts in battle): The gauge that determines Althea's stamina.

Skill Name: Hand/Feet Bone Claws
Affinity: Neutral, none!
Damage Type: Slashing/Piercing
Damage: Moderate
Extra: Althea possesses two claws in each of his wrists, and one claw in each foot. They are

Skill Name: Lightning Step(Cost: 10% Energy, Range limit: 5M)
Affinity: Lightning
Damage Type: Stun
Damage: None
Extra: Limited to 2 uses a day. It's usage in combat is extremely focused on evasion rather than injuring. Althea breaks down into massive collection of electrons, then wills himself in any direction. The whole process takes one post. Anyone within a 10 foot range of his rapid movement be briefly shocked.

Skill Name:Eclipse Iris(Uses Insight. Insight: 2/2. Activation time= 1 post, Cost= 1 Insight per post. Insight restores by 1 point every 6 rounds. OOC Consent IS required.)
One of Althea's key innate characteristics. He can draw mana around his body into his eyes, and channel a different state of vision that rivals a Phantom High-Speed Camera in terms of smoothness and detail. His visual acuity in terms of range however, do not improve. To use Insight, Althea must predict an assault one post ahead, and then he will use one Insight to counter the move depending on what type of attack it is.

Weaknesses
Racial Weakness:
Strain: Due to not being fully human, nor fully of anything else, these beings face a hard time adapting to their own form. In combat situations which last too long they take extra damage in battles which last too long. [+1 Moderate per 4 rounds of combat]

Combat Weaknesses:
Sensitive Ears: Althea's ears are remarkably sensitive. A single, hard flick is enough to distress his focus, and infict minor damage.

Lightning Step's Weakness: While Althea does seem to be intangible, he is not ; he is just less visible as a target. If someone were quick enough to swing at him, or do so by accident while he moves, he will receive the damage identical to the swing. The cooldown of Lightning Step is also 3 posts.

THC-itis: Althea is extremely vulnerable to bright, moving objects while using Eclipse Iris, to the point that his attention to anything that has this characteristic will enthrall him to the point of obsession. Like a stoner staring at a hypnotic picture.

Wrist-Lock: When Althea contracts his claws, his hands lock up into a specific position. If they're moving during contracts, Althea takes moderate damage to both arms.

Mortality: Althea's composition is entirely organic, human-like. If he receives slashing damage around - the sides of his neck, the bottom of his wrists, the tendon on his ankle, or his genitalia, +1 damage tier. If he receives piercing damage above moderate to(The weapon must be more than 5 inches in length for chest) - the center of his chest, his eyes, the center of his thighs, +1 damage tier. Furthermore, a heavy pierce to his skull results in severe damage.

Last edited by Amai Fade on Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:34 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Because I'm bad at this.)
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Althea Nigma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Althea Nigma   Althea Nigma I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2016 1:40 am

Well Done!

Althea Nigma Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Sykkraina

Althea Nigma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Althea Nigma   Althea Nigma I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 10:12 pm

Added Eclipse Iris to Special Powers and THC-Itis to weaknesses. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Althea Nigma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Althea Nigma   Althea Nigma I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 3:53 pm

Wonderfully Done!
Tier 5 - Health Pool: 1 heavy
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Althea Nigma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Althea Nigma   Althea Nigma I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 1:28 am

GUESS WHAT! There was an update! Go ahead and just change up your sheet according to the new format listed Here! Best of luck! Hope to approve soon! Just respond below to let us know you're ready to be checked!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sykkraina

Althea Nigma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Althea Nigma   Althea Nigma I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 12:05 am

Okay, I finished! king
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Althea Nigma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Althea Nigma   Althea Nigma I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 5:09 pm

Glad we worked this out! Well done, dude!
I hope to see you around more!

Tier 5 - Health pool: 1 Heavy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Althea Nigma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Althea Nigma   Althea Nigma I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Althea Nigma
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum