Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
All Day! - Black Friday Begin I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
All Day! - Black Friday Begin I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
All Day! - Black Friday Begin I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
All Day! - Black Friday Begin I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
All Day! - Black Friday Begin I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

All Day! - Black Friday Begin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

All Day! - Black Friday Begin Empty
PostSubject: All Day! - Black Friday Begin   All Day! - Black Friday Begin I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2016 8:18 pm

All Day! - Black Friday Begin Black-friday-logo

• Aggro Tech is offering trial runs of their robots for the season if you’re looking for some help around the house. They know how busy it is this time of year so stop on by the Aggro Tech building to check out the latest rent-able models.

• Balls of Steel has a special deal that if you pay for a group of 4 or more you can get a second game for free!

• Cool Beans is giving away free hot chocolate with a purchase of a pastry this season! Who doesn’t love a free nice cup of hot cocoa with a sweet treat?

• Tito’s Pizza is offering FREE DELIVERY this month only! Get the best pizza in town delivered for free to your door! Pizza’s aren’t free, there’s just no delivery charge.

• Frozen Fancies is offering HALF OFF this month for winter!

• Grab-N-Go is offering FREE condoms *winkyface*. Stay warm! Limited 5 per customer.

• Marvels in Downtown Comics is having a ‘Super heroes on Holiday’ Promotion. Stop by in a comic costume and get a free comic!

• Inked! is offering 15% off tattoo services this month. Looking to get some new body art? Now is a great time to get Inked!

• Anything But Common is having a huge clothing sale! Come on in to fill your closet with the latest trends and get some good deals! Switch up your style or come in to bundle up for some warm clothes~

• Trim & Proper has a great promotion now for any services for 10% off! Need a new hair style? Perhaps you’re looking for a new color or hair cut? What a great time to save money and look good doing it!

• Sugar and Stamps is giving away free chocolates to anyone who comes in dressing like an elf.
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com

All Day! - Black Friday Begin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hajime City :: Information Desk :: The Announcements :: Events-
Jump to: