Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Cansu Damla  I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Cansu Damla  I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Cansu Damla  I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Cansu Damla  I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Cansu Damla  I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Cansu Damla

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cansu.Damla

Cansu Damla  Empty
PostSubject: Cansu Damla    Cansu Damla  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 8:12 am

[Cansu Damla]
SL Username: Gryla Resident
SL Display Name: Gryla Bowe
Character Name: Cansu Damla
Race: Whater Nymph
Origin: The waters near Hajime
Affiliation: Non

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality:

Positive Traits/Strengths:

• Happy
  • Silly
  • Tries to be kind
  • Curious

Negative Traits/Weaknesses:

• Has a strong hatred towards humans she tries to suppress
  • Sudden burst of agression
  • Weak against children
  • Naive

• Water
  • Weird things
  • Rain
  • Puddles

Dislikes:

• Heat
  • Humans but tries to get a long
  • Mean people

Hobbies:

• Playing in the rain
  • Observing
  • Try to mimic others
  • Dance around

Fun Facts/Quirks:

• Loses some of her human form when in contact with water
  • If some one freaks her out she sees red with anger and get a little scary
  • Loves to play and be silly
  • Does not understand social norms

Sexual Orientation: No interest A.

Personal Inventory:

• Water gun
  • Some shiny rocks

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combat Abilities:
Water Manipulation: Can manipulate water up to 10M. Whipping the water does Minor damage.

Made of Water: Resistant to Piercing and Slashing, taking 1 tier less damage.

Combat weaknesses:
Fire, Electric and ice attacks do 1 tier more damage.

Character Backstory:
The first thing Cansu Damla remembers is a feeling of sinking, not knowing why, not knowing where, just the feeling that everything becoming colder and darker. Unsure of time going by, finally one day she opens her eyes. "Must die" was the only thought that came to her. "Must Die" she uttered and thus she was. Rising to the surface she blends with the water taking no form. Blending with the surface of the water "Must die", she utters once more. Creatures sitting close to the waters edge, they look so familiar. "Hum... Humans.. Humans must die!" Moving closer to the waters edge she rose up as a column of water wanting to consume the humans in the water, but they got frightened and ran away. Still not having a real form and hence not being able to go after the humans she sank back into the water. As time went by many humans came to the water but they all ran away. So for a long time she simply observed the humans, learning, watching, planing. Her shape was taking form, more firm, more like of the humans, her face forming, not like the humans she saw, but from somewhere els, from a long time ago.  One day resting at the bottom of the water a movement at the surface caught her attention. Humans! Rushing up to the surface she saw a small human, smaller than any of the other humans that had ever come there. The human seemed to not be as fast as the bigger humans. Her thoughts were filled with the the same thought "Must die". It had been a while since a human had come to the waters, and this one was not getting away. Hiding in the water she did not take on her from until she was close enough, then she emerged out of the water in her human form and approached the little human. The small human looked at her with large eyes, but did not run, did not utter a sound. Before she got close enough to grab the human she saw water come out of the small humans eyes. Surprised she stopped as she felt something she had felt long ago. Her anger soothed and she reached down and embrace the little human, not knowing why. Whilst embracing the human it clung to her, and she saw something that could only be memories. Her holding a very small human and it smiling up towards her. Water stated leaking from her eyes as well. Suddenly she was struck with anger once more and approached the deeper water still with the small human in her arms. As they submerged the small human started to fight and trying to get loose, but suddenly the fight got weaker and the small human went limp. A sharp pain shot through her and she rushed back to the surface, the small human gasped and coughed up water. Terrified she put the small human down on land and rushed back into the water. The small human started to leak form its eyes again and made a loud noise. Watching from the water she saw a normal sizes human come and embrace the smaller one. Again memories flushed through her. A human, hugging her smiling, but suddenly the smile turned scary and then she was sinking again. When she looked back on land after seeing the images she saw that the small human has stopped leaking and was now being carried away by the other human. Sinking back to the bottom of the water, loosing her human form, she thought of what had happened, she had not always been in the waters, had she? she could not remember anything than the tiny human and the scary human. Thinking of the tiny human she was no longer angry, but as soon as the scary human came to her mind the anger rushed through her and the water around her started to boil. For a long time Nerissa stayed at the  bottom of the waters only going up to have look when she saw smaller shapes. As she observed these small humans a big part of her wanted to go up on land and see what was there, the smiles on the small humans faces enchanted her and their way of acting enticed her. Un seen she started to mimic them and found a new emotion, joy. Joy, yes joy was something she enjoyed so much more than the anger lurking within. One day she decided she was ready, she approached the edge of the water and took her first step onto dry land. Giggling like the children she had observed she took one step more, then another and another. until she had ended up in a place like no other she had ever seen tall buildings strange creatures, some human some not. What was this place, she wondered.

Last edited by Sukutto on Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed "Awaiting Approval")
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Cansu Damla  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cansu Damla    Cansu Damla  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 9:18 am

YAY WATER PEOPLES! Amai needs more water friends!

♥Welcome to Hajime!♥

Cansu Damla  Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Sukutto

Sukutto

Cansu Damla  Empty
PostSubject: little something   Cansu Damla  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 8:51 pm

Ey yo, imma tell you a lil' somethin... You can update your sheet now! I quoted your sheet below so you can reference it. Have fun!

Previous Sheet:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cansu Damla  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cansu Damla    Cansu Damla  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cansu Damla
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hajime City :: Character Information :: Citizen Papers :: Upgrading Characters-
Jump to: