Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Character Sheet: Yuuta Shirane (kurohinotori) I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Character Sheet: Yuuta Shirane (kurohinotori) I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Character Sheet: Yuuta Shirane (kurohinotori) I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Character Sheet: Yuuta Shirane (kurohinotori) I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Character Sheet: Yuuta Shirane (kurohinotori) I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Character Sheet: Yuuta Shirane (kurohinotori)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuro Hinotori

Character Sheet: Yuuta Shirane (kurohinotori) Empty
PostSubject: Character Sheet: Yuuta Shirane (kurohinotori)   Character Sheet: Yuuta Shirane (kurohinotori) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 5:14 am

[Yuuta Shirane]

SL Username: kurohinotori
SL Display Name: Kuro Hinotori
Character Name: Yuuta Shirane
Race: Spirit
Origin: A small island off of the coast of Japan.
Affiliation: Yokai - Realm Spawn
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality: Yuuta tends to be playful, mischievous, and occasionally malicious. For the most part, he just cares about having fun.

Positive Traits/Strengths:

• ----Various magical abilities allow him to play with others' minds.
  • ----Being a spirit makes it hard to get cold, or hot, so he can wear however many layers he pleases and be comfortable!
  • ----Spends most of his time just playing tricks and having fun.

Negative Traits/Weaknesses:

• ----He's slow to trust new people, and quick to stop trusting them when they mess up.
  • ----Given how many tricks he plays, he's bound to cross the line at some point. Sometimes a prank may come across as a bit more malicious than intended.
  • ----He's a bit of a loner, even if he doesn't want to be.
  • ----Aimlessly searching for information regarding his death, and who he used to be.

• ----Pranks (as long as they aren't on him)
  • ----Being in the dark
  • ----Being around the few people he considers friends
  • ----Being in control

Dislikes:

• ----Crowds
  • ----Having no control over his situation
  • ----Dolls and/or mannequins
  • ----Being forgotten

Fun Facts/Quirks:

• ----He's extremely ticklish. It's a good way to make him drop any 'cool guy' facades he may be putting up.
  • ----Blue is his favorite color.
  • ----Despite being a spirit, he's managed to get himself a (mostly) normal human form.

Sexual Orientation: Homosexual

Personal Inventory:

• ----Wallet (contains a student ID and a few dollars, usually)
  • ----Couple packs of gum/mints
  • ----A scrap of blood-stained cloth

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combat Abilities:
Non-combat Abilities:

Combat Abilities:

Combat weaknesses:
Weaknesses:

Character Backstory:
Before his death, Yuuta was a student. After a rather tragic passing, he's returned with a new body and new abilities. Other than playing tricks on those around him, he primarily wanders from place to place searching for potential clues as to the circumstances of his death. While he typically doesn't admit it, most of the details from his life are fuzzy, and the only clear parts are shortly before his death. With very little to go on, he's set out to find his killer and hopefully find some sort of closure.

Last edited by Kuro Hinotori on Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet: Yuuta Shirane (kurohinotori)   Character Sheet: Yuuta Shirane (kurohinotori) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 8:33 am

For "Awakening" I'm going to need a cast time added rather than just instantaneous. After all, you need time to prepare and better understand the target.

And would you mind adding two more weaknesses for me? For some of the abilities you ahve it seems like the weaknesses are rather light.
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Kuro Hinotori

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet: Yuuta Shirane (kurohinotori)   Character Sheet: Yuuta Shirane (kurohinotori) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 7:54 am

I've updated the cast time on Awakening and buffed the strength of the Frail weakness.
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet: Yuuta Shirane (kurohinotori)   Character Sheet: Yuuta Shirane (kurohinotori) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2016 12:24 pm

Wonderful! Thank you, Kuro! Congrats, darling!

Character Sheet: Yuuta Shirane (kurohinotori) Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet: Yuuta Shirane (kurohinotori)   Character Sheet: Yuuta Shirane (kurohinotori) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2016 4:10 pm

Moved for Editing and Re-approval. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet: Yuuta Shirane (kurohinotori)   Character Sheet: Yuuta Shirane (kurohinotori) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Sheet: Yuuta Shirane (kurohinotori)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hajime City :: Character Information :: Citizen Papers :: Upgrading Characters-
Jump to: