Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Mister Tūnmai I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Mister Tūnmai I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Mister Tūnmai I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Mister Tūnmai I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Mister Tūnmai I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Mister Tūnmai

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Terunashi

Mister Tūnmai Empty
PostSubject: Mister Tūnmai   Mister Tūnmai I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2016 3:54 pm

Mister Tūnmai

SL Username: Norman Inkpen
SL Display Name: FRANZ
Character Name: Mister Tūnmai
Character Nickname: MiTu
Race: Robot
Origin: Tokyo
Affiliation: N/A

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality:

Positive Traits/Strengths:

• Empathetic
  • Entertaining
  • Idealistic
  • Eccentric
  • Selfless

Negative Traits/Weaknesses:

• Unpredictable
  • Glitch Prone
  • Early Prototype
  • Curious
  • Overwhelming

• Learning About Others
  • Discovering Old Memes
  • Sharing Said Old Memes
  • Cities at Night
  • Feeling Useful

Dislikes:

• Being Alone
  • Being Programmed
  • Receiving Updates
  • Shutting Down
  • Too Much Logic

Hobbies:

• Cooking Oden
  • Brewing Beer
  • Listening to Gossip
  • Watching Korean Soaps
  • Playing Otomi Games

Fun Facts/Quirks:

• If you could not tell, he is a very strange being with an eclectic aesthetic.
  • He is very prideful of having once been used on a commercial. He has photos.
  • Is one of the few machines capable of processing VHS and other magnetic tapes.
  • Do not get him started on Korean dramas or American classic cinema.
  • He has a few odd gestures he is programmed to recognize and respond to.
  • He is programmed never to give information confided to him in private.

Sexual Orientation: Unknown.

Personal Inventory:

• Candy
  • Wallet
  • Lint
  • Condiment Packets

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combat Abilities:
You might have heard this before in Hajime: "Robots ain't made like they used to be!". To an extent this is true. Most of Tūnmai is made out of precious metals and more resilient (and expensive) synthetic materials. Despite the fact he was not designed to go into combat he can definitely hold his own.

Robotic Might can range from minimal to moderate damage depending on the situation. While Tūnmai can be as gentle as a hunk of junk can be, he can also punch with the force of a freight train. There are some very clear advantages to being an older robot when it comes to sheer power and raw defense. Between the modifications put into Tūnmai by his foster father and what he was given as his commercial defaults, you could say he is the Volvo of Robots. Built like a tank and, with a little knowledge in engineering, can keep going for generations.

Another feature to Tūnmai might be his Uncanny Humanity. An unusual blend of AI that was homebrewed to create who Tūnmai is today, gives him an exceptional edge in battle. This damage type would be just as variable as the Robotic Might as this power simply implies he is capable of a distinctive human trait: improvised weaponry. As a noncombative robot, while he has the might of a robot, he has none of the built-in weaponry… making his arsenal reliant on things he has around him.

Combat weaknesses:
With each of his features above, come some significant flaws or shortcomings.

Robotic Might is counterbalanced by the fact that Tūnmai is not as agile as modern robots. Like an old car, his speedometer has a much lower max than that of modern machines. To exceed that metaphorical limit would mean blowing out some fuses, capacitors, or whatever it is that has a limit; resulting in damage taken on his end. Along with this might, Tūnmai is not only slower than most other robots, but he is also more exposed to rust, having a hydraulic pump cut, or generally taking damage. As mentioned before, he was not designed for combat, meaning he is a bit more vulnerable to taking a hit to those with some engineering knowledge.

Pairing up with Uncanny Humanity, is the fact that Tūnmai does not naturally have any weapons beyond his fists and feet. To fight with weaponry, he’d have to acquire it first… something he does not have an intention of doing. Having a strong sense of compassion as well, he is not likely to want to pick up anything that will fatally harm someone. Instead, when brought to fight, he will do his best to keep all combatants alive. Even if it means harm coming to himself.

Character Backstory:
Mister Tūnmai was one of the first "made for consumers" full robot with impressive artificial intelligence. Advertised to be a family friend, a baby sitter, a butler, or your grandmother’s caretaker... he was supposed to fill any and all roles needed in a family. Impressively equipped at the time, he was brought into multiple families throughout his life. Each time they grew tired of him or lost interest he'd be either handed down or sold like a used car. Each time he'd have the family he cared for wiped from his mind so he'd never look back.

As technology is, Mister Tūnmai eventually ended up broken and left on the road-side to be picked up by the next garbage man. Left to rust and rot, had it not been for a retired engineer, he might have become scraps.

Equipped with a few odds and ends from other robots of the time, Mister Tūnmai was brought back into existence, and this time with all his memories. The heart break would fade, and his newly improved AI became appreciated as he went to work for the man who saved him. Keeping up his oden cart and helping with general home tasks, Mister Tūnmai enjoyed his quaint new life. As humans tend to do, however, his friend and father eventually passed on.

With little direction in life, and a sense of obligation, Tūnmai took on his predecessor’s cart and carried on. Wanting a change and seeking some answers he couldn’t find on the Internet concerning his father, Tūnmai made his way to Hajime where the gentleman once worked. Perhaps he can find not only some information about the man whom saved him, but a sense of closure as well.

Last edited by Terunashi on Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Mister Tūnmai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mister Tūnmai   Mister Tūnmai I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 8:27 am

I apologize to say but characters which are new to the sim or just designed, unless given Administritive Approval, are not able to do more than Moderate Damage. So thus, the move "Robotic Might" will NOT be approved with the capability of doing a sever. Please adjust this. Other than such, I see no flaws.
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Terunashi

Mister Tūnmai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mister Tūnmai   Mister Tūnmai I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 8:12 pm

Amai Fade wrote:
I apologize to say but characters which are new to the sim or just designed, unless given Administritive Approval, are not able to do more than Moderate Damage. So thus, the move "Robotic Might" will NOT be approved with the capability of doing a sever. Please adjust this. Other than such, I see no flaws.

No worries. Fixed it to say only minimal to moderate. :0
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Mister Tūnmai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mister Tūnmai   Mister Tūnmai I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 5:22 am

Awesome~ Well done and welcome to Hajime!

Mister Tūnmai Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Sukutto

Sukutto

Mister Tūnmai Empty
PostSubject: Congrats!   Mister Tūnmai I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 8:20 pm

Alrighty, you're all good to go to have an upgrade to your sheet! I've quoted your previous sheet here for quick reference. Have at 'er bud!

Previous Sheet:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mister Tūnmai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mister Tūnmai   Mister Tūnmai I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mister Tūnmai
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hajime City :: Character Information :: Citizen Papers :: Upgrading Characters-
Jump to: