Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Kira Karasuma I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Kira Karasuma I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Kira Karasuma I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Kira Karasuma I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Kira Karasuma I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Kira Karasuma

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lillypetalsdelight

Lillypetalsdelight

Kira Karasuma Empty
PostSubject: Kira Karasuma   Kira Karasuma I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 9:27 pm

Kira Karasuma

SL Username: Lillypetalsdelight
SL Display Name: Lilly
Character Name: Kira Karasuma
Race: Kitsune
Origin: ???
Affiliation: Yokai

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality: A Ruler among all else. Kira knows how to command and conquer as well as hold herself in a very high standard. However she is rather annoyed with this whole situation of being stuck in this realm, so she will most likely come off cold and emotionless to most.
Positive Traits/Strengths:

• ---- Determined
  • ---- Strong Willed
  • ---- Logical

Negative Traits/Weaknesses:

• ---- God Complex
  • ---- Emotionless
  • ---- Thick Headed

• ---- Gaining her memories/powers back
  • ---- Yokai's
  • ---- Sweets
  • ---- Impressive Individuals

Dislikes:

• ---- Mortals
  • ---- Water
  • ---- Cities
  • ---- Mortals

Fun Facts/Quirks:

• ---- Being from different realm and maybe another time. Kira isn't that tech savvy. A cell phone is mystical to her, as well as television.

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Personal Inventory:

• ---- One Mask

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combat Abilities:

Empress's hands: Coating her hands in her sacred aura, the Kitsune now makes her claws radiate with a very intense heat. This will last three turns and if she hits her opponent she will deal minor damage.

Forsaken Fire Arrow: Making a Dark flame arrow, Kira is able to fire her fire type aura at her opponents. This uses both of her hands and her accurate range is about forty yards away. She has only four uses out of this move until she depletes her aura, and if the opponent is struck will cause Moderate damage.

Fire resistant: Fire attacks do one tier less damage than it would originally do.

Combat weaknesses:

Light and Holy weakness: Holy and light damage does double to Kitsune! Her seal makes this so. If the attack is passive than the affect is also much stronger on the Kitsune.

Shrine's Seal: Due to the seal on her stomach she is not allowed to fully use her powers. Once Kira grows exhausted or is hit with more than a heavy amount of damage she must retreat. Or suffer being glued to the ground paralyzed from holy magic.

Tech Dunce: Guns, Technology is foreign to the Kitsune meaning she will have no idea how to use them. She might even get distracted if her partner hands her something that is to high tech.

Character Backstory:
Not knowing where she came from, or why she was now waking up in a mystical forest that was in the middle of a city filled with mortals. Kira is searching for answers. Waking up in the middle of the forest inside Hajime City Kira would find that most of her powers were sealed away by a mark on her stomach. Most likely due to shrine maidens or another benevolent being from where she was from. The only thing she woke up with, was her name and tid-bits of her past.

Her memory being choppy only remembered a vast kingdom, followers that would die for her. And a distinct hate for mortals. Was she a princess? A Empress? A goddess?! That is what she wants to find out, but due to being stuck inside this realm she knows one things for certain. She hates the thing that mortals call, cars more than anything.

Last edited by Sukutto on Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed "Awaiting Approval")
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Kira Karasuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira Karasuma   Kira Karasuma I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 11:34 pm

Well done, Lilly! *Gives Thumbs Up*

Kira Karasuma Seal_of_approval_by_yuumei143-d6af10t
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Sukutto

Sukutto

Kira Karasuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira Karasuma   Kira Karasuma I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 10:13 pm

Good news everyone! You're sheet is approved for an update in Dr. Farnsworths voice! I've quoted your latest sheet in the spoiler below. Happy typing!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kira Karasuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira Karasuma   Kira Karasuma I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kira Karasuma
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hajime City :: Character Information :: Citizen Papers :: Upgrading Characters-
Jump to: