Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Henne Thiadeth I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Henne Thiadeth I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Henne Thiadeth I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Henne Thiadeth I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Henne Thiadeth I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Henne Thiadeth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykkraina

Henne Thiadeth Empty
PostSubject: Henne Thiadeth   Henne Thiadeth I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 2:51 pm

OOC Info
SL Username: - cyniria
SL Display Name: - Sykkraina
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Info
Name: - Henne Thiadeth
Birthday: - July 1st
Height: - 5'4
Weight: - 113
Race: - The Adapted
Species: - Elvan(Half-Elf + Elf)
Origin: - Martel, a planet some 20 Million Light years away.
Affiliation: - N/A
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Story

Henne Thiadeth is half High-Elf, and half-elf. A High Elf is part of the Elven Family Tree, on her planet. High-Elf recieved their general name based on their remarkable ability of utilizing every element in terms of magic, while not exceeding any other race of elves that excel at it(Example: A High Elf isn't better at Dark Magic than a Drow). Her mother Rhavania, seeing that Henne was interested in going to Earth, allowed her to, along with receiving approval from her father, Richter. Her mother, being a jewelry seller, had spoiled Henne enough to where letting her child go to another planet wasn't of too much concern, Rhavania venturing Earth herself at an earlier time.
In respect of a galactic act concerning intergalactic transfer, Henne's capabilities are temporarily reduced due to a microchip implanted around the back of her head(and lower left shoulder)
Due to a tampering to the microchip in her head, Henne has had access to early stage psychokinetic abilities.

Personality
Positive Traits:
♦To-The-Point - Henne isn't afraid to be blunt about something, embarrassing or not.
♦Observational - Henne makes a habit of watching and discovering things frequently.
♦Bleeding heart - Once she cares about someone enough, she will look after their well-being as best as she can.
♦Quick Response - Being raised on a planet full of hostile life outside of city, she's slightly more responsive than the average when it comes to dealing with danger.

Negative Traits:
♦Defeatist - Once Henne feels she can't do something, her will to continue often dies very quickly.
♦Emotional - Henne takes many things, even trivial things to mind, and to heart. Verbal abuse especially kills her will, and usually puts her in a depressed state.
♦Indulgence and Envy - Henne loves people, and she loves what they can do for her. She's very easy to manipulate once one understands what really makes her tick.
♦Pessimism - Henne often bears a darkened outlook on the world around her. This leads to her normally being anti-social when it comes to involving herself with events outside of her work.

♥Fighting Games, and Action movies
♥Herself
♥Sadism

Hobbies:
☻Receiving Pain from others, consensual or not.
☻Vaping, Bonging, usually things with THC.
☻Meeting people
☻People watching

Dislikes:
-Secrecy.
-Yokai.
-Fast Food Joints
-Herself.

Facts and Quirks:
-Henne's body contains an additional complex network that circulates mana throughout her body.
-Henne's name is the feminine version of "Henon", a legendary hero on her planet.
-Henne has an accent that leans on the Swedish side. This is the product of learning Martelian English and Common Elven at an early age.
-

Personal Effects
Personal Inventory:
Tenebrae's Skin: A boundless relic that was acquired from the Great Elemental Spirit Tenebrae, on her planet. It is passed down as a family heirloom in the Thiadeth bloodline. For Henne, it takes the form of a rich black scarf, or a cloak. Supposedly, if the wearer dies while wearing the item, it passes itself to the previous user if alive.

Magi-Tech Phone - A modern age phone that powers itself using sunlight and a magi-technology battery. It's design is a tad unintuitive, and is capable of displaying holograms. There's a sim card that can be extracted from it.

Personal Property:
Roller Blades: Semi-expensive roller blades. Henne occasionally cleans and updates the wheels on these when she wants to stroll.

Specialized Equipment:
(What special items do you have placed on you or locked away. Please specify which it is)

Abilities
Racial Abilities:
Skill Name: Psionic Strikes (What is the skill called?)
Affinity:N/A
Damage Type:Slashing, Bludgeoning
Damage:Moderate
Extra: Henne instantly creates a disembodied collection of psionic energy around her body and strikes.

Non-Combat Abilities:
Dexterity
Henne is naturally, extremely flexible. Her metabolism collaborates with this as well. \

Combat Abilities:

Mana
10/10
The count regenerates by a point 2 rounds in a combat situation. Out of combat it recovers by 3 points every five minutes.

Electroshock!(Cost= 2 mana. Cast takes one turn. Range= 15 feet)
Henne draws the mana within her body and near her body and and forms it into a yellow electric sphere off lightning. She then expels it as a weak, yet stimulating blast of lightning. Naturallly there is a controlled but erratic, noisy discharge from the sphere. Impact from the Lightningbolts(in total carrying 60 milliamps, the affect disperses and does not FULLY affect one target specifically, unless at a close range) can cause muscular paralysis, pain, and labored breathing. Henne is not capable of significantly injuring someone at her current level, just short term paralysis, with minor damage! This affect lasts just a turn.

Psychokinesis(Minor damage is used to attack, range= 8 SL meters): Henne can lift a limit of 100 lbs using her mind. The action does strain her body, and she has difficulty focusing on everything else while she does this.

Skill Name: Ice Bolt(Range Limit = 13 SL Meters, Costs 1 Mana, 1 round charge time)
Affinity:Ice
Damage Type:Bludgeoning
Damage:Minor
Extra:

Weaknesses
Racial Weakness:
Strain: Due to not being fully human, nor fully of anything else, these beings face a hard time adapting to their own form. In combat situations which last too long they take extra damage in battles which last too long. [+1 Moderate per 4 rounds of combat]

Combat Weaknesses:

Distraction
Henne can be interrupted very easily when casting spells, to the point that even a push would be enough to completely throw her off balance, affectively discontinuing the charge of the spell casted. If she is distracted past base charge however, the spell will remain in place, and can be interacted with for a short period of time.

Form of Sephie
When Henne buffs herself with Haste of Sephie, knock back increases on her IMMENSELY, to the point that a sharp push could send her flying several Meters. Being hit with minor blunt damage will cause her to briefly get sent contrary to the direction of the impact, then her Arte dies off for two self posts.

Pain Slut: Minor Blunt damage with a high chance of working, will cause Henne to drop her guard entirely, in hopes of being hit again. This can be exploited to manipulate Henne mid-combat, depending on circumstances.

Last edited by Sykkraina on Wed May 03, 2017 9:02 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : It's MILLER TIME.)
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Henne Thiadeth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henne Thiadeth   Henne Thiadeth I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 1:39 am

Good to See Henne doin' her thing. Be good!
Tier 5 - Health pool: 1 Heavy
Henne Thiadeth Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Henne Thiadeth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henne Thiadeth   Henne Thiadeth I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 1:50 am

GUESS WHAT! There was an update! Go ahead and just change up your sheet according to the new format listed Here! Best of luck! Hope to approve soon! Just respond below to let us know you're ready to be checked!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sykkraina

Henne Thiadeth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henne Thiadeth   Henne Thiadeth I_icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 8:40 am

Updated!
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Henne Thiadeth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henne Thiadeth   Henne Thiadeth I_icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 5:33 am

OMG I THOUGHT I APPROVED THIS! IM SO SORRY!

Thank you for being patient with me!
Tier 5 - Health Pool: 1 Heavy
Henne Thiadeth Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Henne Thiadeth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henne Thiadeth   Henne Thiadeth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Henne Thiadeth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum