Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Aranea - Human (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Aranea - Human (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Aranea - Human (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Aranea - Human (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Aranea - Human (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Aranea - Human (Awaiting Approval)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Swagmiku

Swagmiku

Aranea - Human (Awaiting Approval) Empty
PostSubject: Aranea - Human (Awaiting Approval)   Aranea - Human (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2017 4:38 pm

OOC Info
SL Username: xxamanexx -
SL Display Name: Mikura Amatori -
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Info

Name: Aranea -
Birthday: March 2nd -
Height: 5'8 -
Weight: 120 -
Race: Latina -
Species: Human -
Origin: New York City -
Affiliation: N/A -
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Backstory

Aranea was born in New York City, she knew the urban area like the back of her hand, partly due to the fact that New York is a giant place with lots to explore, also partly because she spent the majority of her life on the streets. Aranea grew up in an abusive household, her father was a drunk and her mother was abusive. It wasn’t long before Aranea adopted a jaded and cynical lifestyle. She would graduate highschool at the very least, though whether or not she legitimately did so through her own work is questionable. In her younger years she would frequently steal food from street vendors to feed herself since her parents often neglected too. She hung out with street thugs and questionable people in her spare time, often engaging in illegal activities, breaking and entering and the like. This was all par for the course throughout her entire life, though things would change when she murdered her own parents. It was self defense, really, though it was staged to look like a case of domestic violence between her mother and father: A Knife to the side of her fathers neck, and a slit across her mothers throat. Murder-Suicide, the police ruled. Aranea was smart enough to frame her own father after her repeatedly abused her mentally, physically, and sexually.
Left without parents, Aranea jumped from place to place, bumming off her friends goodwill and strangers who sought to use her in exchange for a place to stay. Until one day, that is, one of her regular clients: Someone who would frequently meet with Aranea to talk to and spend time with in exchange for pay grew madly obsessed with her, of course Aranea would refuse him after a while which prompted the man to attempt to murder her, but he failed, and found himself killed at the hands of the young man. Strangled by a pillow case.
But it didn’t end there, the guy she killed was part of the local Russian mafia, ‘very’ powerful connections to dark and dangerous folk, Aranea soon found herself captured, held against her will, and beaten for many days on end within an inch of her life. She was near death, and who would know? Who would care? A young girl, aged 17 mysteriously vanishing within a large city? No one would bat an eye. A fitting end, for someone who didn’t have much to live for to begin with. Or so it would seem: Aranea was given a second chance by a mysterious member of the mafia “You have two choices, I knock your teeth out and force you to choke on them while I toss you in the East River, or you can work for me: You see, we’re looking for unique people who possess certain….genetic properties, as it turns out there’s something in that fucked up, whored out body of yours that’s worth using, so what’ll it be? I’ll give you a few days to decide.”
Of course Aranea choose to live, but at what cost? She agreed and was immediately blacked out, she awoke in a strange medical facility, located in the deep end of Russia, her body perfectly healed, scars and markings where she had been beaten from childhood all the way up to adulthood were gone. She would soon find out she was ‘genetically enhanced’ to some degree, which gave her abilities slightly above the average humans. She was put to work for many years because of this gift she was given, the mafia owned her, but even then, she came to show affection towards them, as she finally had a place to call home, even if it was a fucked up, twisted version of what one would normally call a home.
Many years passed, she learned how to handle guns, how to fight, and how to kill properly. This made her reckless as she could easily overpower an average human male, but when she faltered, she had her ‘family’ to back her up.
Now 24, Aranea finds herself in Hajime City, her ties to the mafia not cut entirely, but loose enough to where she is trusted enough to be on her own. The allegiances and ties she makes here are of no concern to anyone else but her, so long as she doesn’t violate and trade secrets. What will happen to the girl next?

Personality

Positive Traits:
- Good looking!
-
-
-

Negative Traits:
- Abrasive
- Cold
-
-

- Alcohol
-
-

Hobbies:
- Hunting
- Video Gaming
- Drinking
-

Dislikes:
- Not getting her way
-
-
-

Facts and Quirks:
- Favorite color is purple
-
-
-

Personal Effects

Personal Inventory:
Wallet Carrying ID, 50$ Cash, and a condom. Smartphone, Pack of cigarettes. Photo of her mentor

Personal Property:
(What items do you have locked away at home or somewhere else?)
Russian Military Formalwear, Various outfits, Clothes

Specialized Equipment:
(What special items do you have placed on you or locked away. Please specify which it is)
None.

Abilities

Racial Abilities:
Purified Blade
Reach: Close Range, 2 Meters.
Damage Type: Slashing and Piercing
Damage: 1 Minor [Slashing], 1 Moderate [Piercing]
Extra: All Damage is Purified Damage

Non-Combat Abilities:
Increased/Enhanced Stamina
Aranea, while still human, has increased stamina, allowing her to sprint at a max speed of 15mph over long periods of time. This of course, will make Aranea feel very tired should she not eat something proper afterward.

Increased/Enhanced Physical Abilities
Edits to Aranea’s physical form has left her slightly past the peak of human physical condition, as a result, for someone her size Aranea can sustain a lift of 350lbs for a maximum of 3 posts before tiring out.
Combat wise, Aranea deals Moderate punching and kicking damage by default.

Combat Abilities:  
Small Healing Factor:
Aranea regenerates 1 level of minor damage per turn, a result of edited genetics.

Increased/Enhanced Reflexes
This gives Aranea the ability to perceive and process things slightly faster than a normal human can, not by much however, but useful enough in situations like combat or scenarios where being held at gunpoint is involved.
(Aranea may dodge any attack of any variety once every 2 turns.)

Weaknesses

Racial Weakness:

Combat Weaknesses:

1. Aranea, while enhanced slightly beyond a normal human, is still just that: A Human. She has never encountered beasts of myth before, and is not accustomed to it yet. As such, encounters with non-humans will stun her for one turn. This effect is cancelled out if the non-human in question is on friendly terms with Aranea or if she has met the non-human in question before.

2. Aranea will find herself easily intimidated by a non-human, if threatened by one she will become hesitant, her body will freeze out of slight fear for one turn. This effect cannot be triggered twice in one encounter/scene.
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Aranea - Human (Awaiting Approval) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aranea - Human (Awaiting Approval)   Aranea - Human (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 5:08 am

I adore your face, Mikura, but please take note in the changes that were made. Race and Racial weakness are NEEDED to get a sheet approved. You can find that info Here

It's a simple Copy-Paste
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com

Aranea - Human (Awaiting Approval)
Page 1 of 1