Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Fir Ball [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Fir Ball [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Fir Ball [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Fir Ball [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Fir Ball [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Fir Ball [Awaiting Approval]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TunaBoxx

Fir Ball [Awaiting Approval] Empty
PostSubject: Fir Ball [Awaiting Approval]   Fir Ball [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 1:28 am

ғɪʀ ʙʟʟ

SL Username: Nayukki
SL Display Name: Fir Ball
Character Name: Fir Bora
Origin: Small town outside of Hajime
Affiliation: Yokai

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality:
Fir is a playful but mysterious being that shows signs of having a split personality. On one end she is innocent and sweet; on the other end she is malicious and testy.  

Positive Traits/Strengths:

• Innovative
  • Respectful
  • Kind
  • Poses an unbreakable will and determination

Negative Traits/Weaknesses:

• Bipolar
  • Rash
  • Excessive
  • Devious

• Pizza
  • Music
  • Fighting
  • People watching

Dislikes:

• Being left alone for extended periods of time.
  • Being disrespected.
  • Being beaten.
  • Evil people getting away with evil things.

Hobbies:

• Training
  • Studying the ways of the world

Fun Facts/Quirks:

• Flicking her in the nose reverts her to her normal, kind self.
  • She can maintain more than one train of thought at the same time.
  • Never blinks.

Sexual Orientation:Hetero (Male IRL)

Personal Inventory:

• ----
  • ----
  • ----
  • ----

Specialized Equipment:

• ----
  • ----
  • ----
  • ----

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combat Abilities:
Increased speed, strength and agility supplemented by an inner power that Fir doesn't understand and cannot control.
When enraged, strength increases further as well as tolerance to pain.

Combat weaknesses:
Bites of any sort seem to disorientate Fir, putting her into a weakened state of fear. The same thing goes for Fire and Bright white lights, except fire seems to deal greater damage than should.
When enraged, attacks to her back become easier to achieve due to her narrowed state of mind.

Character Backstory:
   Fir woke one day in the middle of a forest only to find she had no memories of who she was other than the fact that she was dead. Staring at her incorporeal body, she was forced out of her daze by a loud scream less than 50 meters away. Turning towards the sound, she saw an beastly looking person walking slowly towards a 19 year old girl. Standing shocked, she watched as the screaming girl was grabbed and tossed into a nearby tree as if she was a rag doll.
    After the impact her screams and cries grew faint, the beast ominously walking to her bloodied figure. As it reached down to grab the girl's limp body, Fir felt an explosion of energy from her chest as she blasted forward towards the beast. Almost instantly and in one swift stride, she covered the 50 meter gap and rammed shoulder first into the monsters back.
    Having expected little effect, she was surprised to see a bright flash, a loud crack and the image of the monster barreling forward, falling on top of the girl. Fir dove towards the beast prepared to attack again but this time it was prepared. With a backhand, she was sent flying into another nearby tree. The beast, seeming to now ignore Fir, focused back on the girl and began ferociously biting her. With another surge of inner power, Fir leapt up from the ground and landed on the back of the beast.
    Remembering the first contact, Fir wrapped her arms around as much of the beast as possible and began squeezing, the power within her surging. A bright light and a burning sensation formed where their flesh met and both Fir and the beast began yelling--both equally in pain. With an immense flash of heat and white light, Fir felt the inner power escape and engulf all three of them.
A moment later, a confused Fir was laying on her back, staring at a fading treeline before passing out.
   10 days later she woke in a town just outside of Hajime. No one was there to question her so she slid out of her bed and walked to a nearby mirror. She was shocked to see that in the reflection was the girl she saved, but different. She now had red eyes, the same as the beast, and a pair of catlike ears on top of her head. Feeling something rub against her leg, she looked behind her only to find a tail. Still lacking a memory of her former life, she continued studying her strange form as an older man walked into the room.
He didn't approach her though, as he began softly speaking from the door, "I know you may have questions, but I may not be the one with the answers you need. I do know one thing," the man paused as he closed the door behind him, "You're a Yokai."

Thus prefaces the legend of Fir.
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Fir Ball [Awaiting Approval] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fir Ball [Awaiting Approval]   Fir Ball [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 6:17 pm

Okii Doke so.. What Im looking for here are tiers.
You said increased strength but that's inherent with being a Yokai so please put that they hit for a bae of Moderate damage, rather than Minor.

As for the pain tolerance, explain what you mean? Do they take 1 tier less damage when engaged in combat? Why is it only when engaged? Just details help us for things not to be so vague that they are broken~! Thank you ^^
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com

Fir Ball [Awaiting Approval]
Page 1 of 1