Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
About Hajime I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
About Hajime I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
About Hajime I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
About Hajime I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
About Hajime I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

About Hajime

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

About Hajime Empty
PostSubject: About Hajime   About Hajime I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2016 7:56 am

What Is Hajime City?

Hajime City is a constantly evolving and growing Roleplay Sim with a story that is pressed forward by its players and story writers. Each individuals which roleplays within the city helps to change and have an impact on everyone else in some way shape or form. From being entirely kind and helping a complete stranger to burning an entire building, anything and everything makes a difference for the people within this bustling city. We welcome all forms of roleplay from dark and horrific to light and heart warming! There are no boundaries besides what you give yourself and what your character constraints are. Other than that, we ask people to work along the staff to help this place to grow.

Something that I want people to really know about this city is that we want to allow the flow of creativity here. We don't want people to feel like they have to fit a specific niche to hang out or roleplay on the sim! That's not what we're about at all! Every member of staff, including Admins, Moderators and Assistants, all are here to assist in the creation, drive and play through of story. We are all here to help each and every individual, including visitors, with their character's story. We have already started such for a number of members and we won't stop such now! We reward creativity and moving thought because it helps impact the sim so much more, so do not be afraid to ask any of us at all for any assistance in pushing your character's story.

People are under the impression that Hajime is meant for dark RP and I'd like to say now, as the Head Admin and the Owner of the sim; This is not true. Hajime City is designed to allow OPEN RP! We are not a slice-of-life anime. We understand bad things happen! However, in the dark there is also light! We want to see a balance of both and as it stands, we really have been! So I'd like to say thank you to everyone that has assisted in such thus far ♥

However, with this all said, there is one other and really important thing I have to stress... We are NOT and I repeat, NOT Hentai High 2.0. We are not here to replace them, we are not here to be their back up and we do not have crossing staff members. We are our own running sim which will gladly allow characters from Hentai High to come over and RP as their characters as we would do with any other RP character from any other sim! We allow all and welcome all. Follow our rules and we'll gladly help you find the fit for your character or help you make a brand new one!

Last but not least, I'd like to invite you all to the Hajime City Discord. Please click Here in order to join and get to better know the rest of the community! If the link happens to not work, contact any member of staff and we will gladly hand it over!

Thank you very much for reading all of this and I hope I get to Roleplay with you all soon!

Much Loves
Amai Fade
Head Admin and Owner of Hajime City
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com

About Hajime
Page 1 of 1