Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
December Report I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
December Report I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
December Report I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
December Report I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
December Report I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

December Report

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sugarlat

Sugarlat

December Report Empty
PostSubject: December Report   December Report I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2016 10:13 am

December Report XheRteI

Weather
Attention Hajime citizens! This is not a drill! You might have noticed a change in weather seeing as it is now snowing in the city! Last night, we were hit with a snow storm, so you better bundle up because it looks like it’s going to be a chilly winter! Our weather experts are unsure how long this snow is going to last but it looks like this month is going to be a rather cold one!

News
There has been quite a bit of hustle and bustle around the city lately! Plenty of new faces and even a new store! It seems like the police have been very active too lately. It’s nice to know that Hajime city is well protected by the HCPD who are always on patrol. Nevertheless, be sure to stay vigilant and safe in the streets! You never know what might be lurking in the shadows.

In a lighter side of news, Hajime city is going to be getting a lot busier this season! Do you have all your Christmas presents planned or just looking for the best deals? We’ve got the latest news for Hajime’s season sales and promotions!

Black Friday Sales and Promos

• Aggro Tech is offering trial runs of their robots for the season if you’re looking for some help around the house. They know how busy it is this time of year so stop on by the Aggro Tech building to check out the latest rentable models.
  • Balls of Steel has a special deal that if you pay for a group of 4 or more you can get a second game for free!
  • Cool Beans is giving away free hot chocolate with a purchase of a pastry this season! Who doesn’t love a free nice cup of hot cocoa with a sweet treat?
  • Tito’s Pizza is offering FREE DELIVERY this month only! Get the best pizza in town delivered for free to your door! Pizza’s aren’t free, there’s just no delivery charge.
  • Frozen Fancies is offering HALF OFF this month for winter!
  • Grab-N-Go is offering FREE condoms *winkyface*. Stay warm! Limited 5 per customer.
  • Marvels in Downtown Comics is having a ‘Super heroes on Holiday’ Promotion. Stop by in a comic costume and get a free comic!
  • Inked! is offering 15% off tattoo services this month. Looking to get some new body art? Now is a great time to get Inked!
  • Anything But Common is having a huge clothing sale! Come on in to fill your closet with the latest trends and get some good deals! Switch up your style or come in to bundle up for some warm clothes~
  • Trim & Proper has a great promotion now for any services for 10% off! Need a new hair style? Perhaps you’re looking for a new color or hair cut? What a great time to save money and look good doing it!
  • Sugar and Stamps is giving away free chocolates to anyone who comes in dressing like an elf.
  • Madame Somnia's Fortune Telling is offering your first 5 minutes free this month!

Events
Looking for stuff to do this winter? Boy, we’ve got something for everyone! Free Hot Chocolate will be served in the park generously donated with goodies for one day only! Bake Town Funk is hosting a gingerbread house competition! We’re generous here in Hajime too so be sure to join us for our Food Drive/Toys for Tots event as well! And you must join the city for the tree decorating ceremony and decorate your own ornament for the town tree! That’s not all! We’re having a city-wide scavenger hunt as well as a movie night at the cinema!
The holidays aren’t complete without meeting Santa! This year we have a vote who’s going to be the city’s Santa so be sure to cast your vote and whoever is the most popular vote will be this year’s santa! The Jazz club will also be throwing a potluck feast, so bring your best dishes and try some new foods. This holiday we also have a very special Christmas Concert featuring N.A.P and Sugar’s debut.
Closer to Christmas, the Kamiyama family invite the city to join for a huge Christmas party in the Kamiyama Suites for some good food and good company. All of these exciting events lead up to the city’s Secret Santa / Gift Exchange on Christmas! Keep an eye out for the signups if you’re interested in joining or helping with any of these events!

TLDR;
Free Hot Chocolate @ Park
Gingerbread house competition @ TBA
Food Drive / Toys for Tots @ Bag-N-Buy
Tree Decorating Ceremony @ Park
Blue-Skulls Rave @ Club
Scavenger Hunt
Meet Santa @ Kamiyama Hotel
Potluck Feast @ Jazz Club
Christmas Movie Night @ Cinema
Christmas Concert feat. N.A.P. & Sugar @ TBA
Kamiyama Holiday Christmas Party @ Kamiyama Suites
Secret Santa / Gift Exchange

Gossip
Spoiler:

Fashion
Make sure you bundle up this season, Hajimites! It's definitely sweater weather right now. Totally gotta wear scarfs! It's a must this season, especially since it's so cold out! Beanies are an in thing right now too! Gold is TOTES the in color right now. If you're not wearing gold color, you're so not cool. For men, double breasted jackets and long wool coats are what's hot. Women, you better bust out those ankle boots! Long sweaters are SUPER cute~ Accessorize with a waist belt with leggings and you'll be totes adorable! Pearls are super in as well this season, so guys you know what to get your bae~
Back to top Go down
http://www.sugarlatsl.weebly.com

December Report
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hajime City :: IC Boards :: The Yūekina Report-
Jump to: