Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Character Design Help! (Avatar Only) I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Character Design Help! (Avatar Only) I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Character Design Help! (Avatar Only) I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Character Design Help! (Avatar Only) I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Character Design Help! (Avatar Only) I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Character Design Help! (Avatar Only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Character Design Help! (Avatar Only) Empty
PostSubject: Character Design Help! (Avatar Only)   Character Design Help! (Avatar Only) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 3:56 am

We Like Pretty Things Too!

Due to this, we ADORE helping people create very nice looking avatars, be it absolutely scary and grotesque are super-model levels of beautiful! We will gladly assist in both of these branches. There are, of course, a few requirements. Please be sure that you've read the Out Of Character. The reason why is that there are actual avatar restrictions here on the sim due to strongly being against the look of any Childish avatars. So keep that in mind when it comes to your avatar design that you have brewing in your head or even if you just want help updating a character's look. Don't have a look entirely in mind? Can help with that too! Secondly, we ask that you already have a character sheet up on the forum. it doesnt have to be done, but it certainly helps with the design of a character! So lets begin~ Just copy the code below and fill it out in a new post, someone of our modeling crew will respond to you in the thread or In-World via IM in order to begin your transformation!

Code:
[b]SL Username:[/b]
[b]SL Display Name:[/b]
[b]Link to Character Sheet:[/b]
[b]Style to go for?:[/b] (What is the general style for the character? Biker? Punk? Princess? Monstrous? Grotesque? Just really attractive? No idea?)

I must add that when it comes to your character's creation, we are NOT paying for the upgrades or pieces to make your avatar how you want it. Please be sure to have at least 3,000 L$ if it's a full upgrade to your character's appearance. For males and females, we do know plenty of ways to incorporate items such as Maitreya Lara, Slink Hourglass, Slink Physique, Slink Male, TMP and even the Gianni bodies with most anime heads including the BJD Heads, M3**, and M3 Venus.

**M3 Heads are ONLY Allowed on Non-Human-looking Characters! Please keep this in mind!
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
DeAngelo

Character Design Help! (Avatar Only) Empty
PostSubject: Dee DeAngelo (I really hope I did this right)   Character Design Help! (Avatar Only) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2017 6:19 pm

SL Username: Tristan Rubanis
SL Display Name:Dee DeAngelo
Link to Character Sheet:https://hajime-city.forumotion.com/t202-dee-deangelo-wip-awaiting-approval#474
Style to go for?: Traditional Dressed (More on the succubus side) Ice Yokai (i've got body/head just need help finding a decent looking outfit with some accessories and hair, I don't usually make female avatars (just recently started doing it) so I would LOVE some assistance with this. Think Lulu style of dressing (From FFX) but.......yea I do hope you get what I mean. (What is the general style for the character? Biker? Punk? Princess? Monstrous? Grotesque? Just really attractive? No idea?)
Back to top Go down

Character Design Help! (Avatar Only)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hajime City :: OOC Shenanigans :: Free Lance-
Jump to: