Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Victoria Plastique [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Victoria Plastique [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Victoria Plastique [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Victoria Plastique [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Victoria Plastique [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Victoria Plastique [Awaiting Approval]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Plastique.gurl

Victoria Plastique [Awaiting Approval] Empty
PostSubject: Victoria Plastique [Awaiting Approval]   Victoria Plastique [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 4:23 pm

OOC Info
SL Username: - VictoriaPlastique
SL Display Name: - Victoria Plastique

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Info

Name: - Victoria Plastique (AKA Vic, Vikkie)
Birthday: - 5/26/XX
Height: - 5'10"
Weight: - 130.lbs
Classification: - Adapted
Race: - Human, American
Origin: - Modesto, California
Affiliation: - N/A

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Story

Your average star seeking airhead. It could be the simplest terms to describe Victoria in, she is a beautiful woman who is set on getting her face to be the most recognizable around. Her story would be a little comical if it were not for a few darker aspects. Like, who is she really. Victoria doesn't ask this question, she doesn't even consider it. She knows who she is. Or at least she thinks she knows who she is, when the truth is complicated when it is laid bare. For the most part she is a straight forward person, she has her goal to be a model and she is dead set on achieving just that.

Personality

Positive Traits:
- Positive, she is keen to always look on the bright side of things
- Eternally Happy, very little seems to break her spirit and she never seems to worry
- Beautiful, her physical features are striking to a degree that it is not hard to take notice
- Driven, when she sets a goal for herself she will do what ever it takes to see it through

Negative Traits:
- Vapid Ditz, it isn't like she is stupid yet she doesn't really care to much to dwell on things of a complicated manner unless it is her appearance
- Chatterbox, she has a tendency to fill lead conversations even if the path is a meandering one
- Tunnel Focused, her goals tend to cloud her vision to what is going on around her and what outcomes it may have
- Vain, she thinks that she is possibly the prettiest woman to exist and likes to show it

- Clothes
- Magazines
- Cell Phones

Hobbies:
- Cosmetology
- Amateur Photography
- Sex
- Mobile Gaming Apps

Dislikes:
- Most food
- Function over form
- People who are lazy
- Blemishes

Facts and Quirks:
- Was abducted in her early teens and experimented on, she has no recollection of this
- Has a tendency to freeze up and become plastic or stone when she is overly active, again she has no clue of this and refuses to acknowledge it
- She thinks the Midwest United States has to be the most boring place on earth, though never having been there personally
- Collects different kinds of gum

Personal Effects

Personal Inventory:

-Cellphone
-Compact

Personal Property:

-Huge wardrobe
-Large and specialized make up

Specialized Equipment:

-Nothing

Abilities

Racial Abilities:
- none

Non-Combat Abilities:
- She is very skilled in make-up application

Combat Abilities:  
- Base attack is equivalent to 1 Moderate

Weaknesses

Racial Weakness:
- Object of Beauty, when she becomes overly tired her body will transform into plastic or stone until it has gathered energy. At these times she is extremely vulnerable and essentially defenseless. This is a side effect to the beautifying experiments done to her

Combat Weaknesses:
- Strain: Due to not being fully human, nor fully of anything else, these beings face a hard time adapting to their own form. In combat situations which last too long they take extra damage in battles which last too long. [+1 Moderate per 4 rounds of combat]
Back to top Go down
BelialBelhor

BelialBelhor

Victoria Plastique [Awaiting Approval] Empty
PostSubject: I'm a Barbie Girl! (approved!)   Victoria Plastique [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 7:09 pm

Victoria Plastique [Awaiting Approval] Tittyf10[/url]

Tier 5~

Have fun!

Back to top Go down

Victoria Plastique [Awaiting Approval]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hajime City :: Character Information :: Citizen Papers :: Approved Papers-
Jump to: