Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Maola - AKA Unimama I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Maola - AKA Unimama I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Maola - AKA Unimama I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Maola - AKA Unimama I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Maola - AKA Unimama I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Maola - AKA Unimama

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Peeptier

Peeptier

Maola - AKA Unimama Empty
PostSubject: Maola - AKA Unimama   Maola - AKA Unimama I_icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 4:36 pm

OOC Info
SL Username: Mikku Shiu
SL Display Name: ρεερ
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Info

Name: Maola
Birthday: September 8th
Height: 5ft. 4in.
Weight: 145lbs.
Race: Mythological
Species: Unicorn
Origin: Shervage Wood, Somerset
Affiliation: The Kinship of Harmony
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Story

Born in the depths of a forest nestled in Somerset, Maola was raised to become a guardian. Of people, of plant life, of the forests very life, she was raised to protect and nurture it to its fullest potential. From a young age Maola had a knack for healing rather than combat, her magic becoming incapable of harm. Her body, however, she did her best to learn ways to defend herself and her loved ones. Around the 300 year old mark, Maola's forest was burnt to the ground due to hunters wanting to prove either the existence or nonexistence of her kind, forcing her and any other lucky ones to flee. This caused her to travel quite a lot, settling in some places and simply passing through others. Recently, she has settled in the forests of Hajime City, stumbling upon a temple in which she may be able to be of some use.

Personality

Positive Traits:
- Honest
- Motherly - will in fact scold you for eating dessert before dinner.
- Eager to please
- Extremely focused on tasks at hand

Negative Traits:
- Perhaps too trusting, always believing in the good in people
- Motherly - cares too much about everyone, often causes her to be upset
- Very sluggish in winter
- Fearful of large fires

- Sparkling crystals and gems
- Those willing to share their stories
- Peaches

Hobbies:
- Making flowery accessories
- Dancing when she's alone
- Investigating cities - so shiny!
- Cooking for friends and family

Dislikes:
- Dishonesty
- Those who harm for personal gain
- Anything larger than a small fireplace
- Inappropriate flirtation

Facts and Quirks:
- Really enjoys baking
- Likes to feed fish and relax by water
- Makes it a point not to bow her head, in fear of impaling someone
- Brings sweets back every time she goes around the city

Personal Effects

Personal Inventory:
An older model smart phone and a small purse with a floral pattern on it, usually holding her money and a tad bit of makeup. She likes to be pretty.

Personal Property:
She doesn't honestly have much - some clothing and books she's stashed away.

Specialized Equipment:
None.

Abilities

Racial Abilities:
Longevity - If a unicorn is meant to die, Maola is far from her end.

Guardian's Voice - Wildlife seems to come to her call, and whether or not you are a target depends on your actions.

Non-Combat Abilities:
Live and Grow - Underneath where she walks, you might find small flowers sprout forth from the earth, as well flowers she touches blooming early.

Rejuvenation - Moala will use her power to heal you for up to 1 Heavy. Does not work in combat as the wounded party must remain still.

Minor Shifting - This unicorn can swap between human legs and hooves, but her tail, horn, and ears are always the same.

Combat Abilities:  
Impalement - Bowing her head, Moala will aim to impale you with her horn. If successful, the opponent will take 1 Moderate of damage.

Nature's Wrath - Using her Guardian's Voice, she will call forth a trio of birds, all of which will use their beaks and talons to slash and peck at their target, for three minors per bird. Damage taken equals up to 1 moderate.

Weaknesses

Racial Weakness:
Guardian's Voice - This ability often pinpoints her location, making her easy to find and target for attack.

Hunted - Unicorns have always been coveted, whether as pets or for their legendary horns. Moala could often be seen as a target.

Mythological - Moala takes +1 minor from all sources of damage.

Combat Weaknesses:
Fire - Due to her history, Moala has avoided fire, magic or otherwise. Due to this she has no affinity or resistance to it, and takes +1 tier damage from fire.

Failure to Communicate - 50/50 chance that her Nature's Wrath ability will not work, leaving her open for an attack. +1 tier damage upon failure and successful attack from the opponent.

Last edited by Peeptier on Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Maola - AKA Unimama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maola - AKA Unimama   Maola - AKA Unimama I_icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 4:51 am

She's too cute... Omg

Tier 5 - Health Pool 1 Heavy
Maola - AKA Unimama Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com

Maola - AKA Unimama
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hajime City :: Character Information :: Citizen Papers :: Approved Papers-
Jump to: