Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
The Yokai  I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
The Yokai  I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
The Yokai  I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
The Yokai  I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
The Yokai  I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

The Yokai

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

The Yokai  Empty
PostSubject: The Yokai    The Yokai  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 7:40 pm

Yokai

Summary:
Creatures of paranormal phenomenon which come from an alternate realm but the same universe as humans. Yokai are creatures of high threat and variety. Just like humans, not all Yokai are the same, however they hold a very different overview and understanding of one another than humans do to their own. More often enough, Yokai act out of instinct and do what they must to adhere to what they must do in order to continue surviving. Though their realm is much closer linked to the mortal realm, that doesn't mean they will work towards following the same codes. Some may, some may not, it’s always a gamble when dealing with Yokai.

Racial Weakness:
Warded Against: Yokai are mainly spiritual creatures and thus they are susceptible to Holy or Purifying magics, even those considered to be “Holy” or “Pure” in affinity. Thus, all Yokai take +1 Moderate damage from Holy or Purifying damage.

Possible Perks:
(You Do Not HAVE to take on any of these perks)

T5 - Base Attack [Punches and Kicks] starts off as a Moderate per hit.

T4 - Able to do 1 Heavy attack a day. [Ability needs to be on your character sheet]

T3 - Weakness of “Warded Against” Becomes +1 Minor of Damage instead of +1 Moderate [+3 Minors]

T2 - Gain the Ability “Between Realms” which allows them to travel between Nagiyaka and Hajime without the portal.

Between Realms Info:

T1 - Weakness of “Warded Against” is cleared entirely and will not stack with existing weaknesses.
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com

The Yokai
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hajime City :: Information Desk :: Character Creation Information :: The Classifications of Hajime's Races-
Jump to: