Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Merino Latxa  I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Merino Latxa  I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Merino Latxa  I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Merino Latxa  I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Merino Latxa  I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Merino Latxa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
merino

merino

Merino Latxa  Empty
PostSubject: Merino Latxa    Merino Latxa  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 1:33 pm

OOC Info
SL Username: lambypamby
SL Display Name: lamb
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Info

Name: Merino Latxa
Birthday: Oct. 4
Height: 5"6
Weight: 110
Race: Mythological
Species: Sheep Satyr
Origin: Marseilles, France
Affiliation: N/A
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Story

Within the realm of a small child's dream in Marseilles, Merino was born to two sheep satyrs, mostly hidden away from human eyes. For much of her childhood, she would spend her time hopping around in the dreams of other children around the world, learning to sew with her mother, and play her father's instruments.
Although she would sometimes sneak off to play with the human children within their dreams, her parents didn't necessarily mind, as the family was relatively safe within the realm of dreams, away from the judgmental eyes of humans in the mortal plane. However, as Merino befriended one sickly human bedridden from illness as a teen, she longed to see how humans lived their daily lives, going to work and school, hanging out with friends, coming back to a warm and loving family, and so on. Suddenly, the rifts separating the realm of dreams and the realm of mortals became much more appealing, regardless of what her parents taught her about staying away. More years passed, and she heard stories of the fae and other creatures (known as yokai by her friend) living side by side with humans from this friend, and consistently looked forward to the times where she could talk to her, sharing stories of both worlds to each other.
Once she was confident enough, Merino gathered the courage to confront one of these rifts and step through, armed only with the knowledge that had been relayed to her. Upon arriving at the other side, she found herself in Hajime City, amidst the hustle and bustle of both people and yokai alike. Initially, the new surroundings intimidated her, the lights blinding her, and the strange stare of humans bewildering her. As she lost herself in the new environment, she stumbled across somewhere that seemed rather familiar, a setting that she found in her friend's dreams often. Entirely by chance, she had found her friend's neighborhood, and frantically searched for her old friend's apartment. It was there that they finally met outside of such blurry dreams, and talked the whole night through, catching up.
It was then that her friend finally revealed that her illness was terminal, and that she hadn't much time left in this mortal realm. She could still go about her life for now, but eventually, and rather suddenly, the illness would take her. In the heat of the conversation, Merino exclaimed that she would stay, and help her friend live out the rest of her days with joy, using the trades that her parents taught her to make a living for the both of them. After all, it was about time that she became independent from her family, and went out to see the world.
It wasn't at all easy for the both of them. With Merino's obviously yokai-like appearance, she couldn't establish much of a customer base with humans right off of the bat. However, as time passed, they were able to live comfortably together, up until the sudden, but expected death of her only friend. With a large amount of the money that they had saved up going to the humble funeral (neither of them wanted anything big), Merino vowed to work even harder to keep the life that she had previously shared with her friend, while making new ones around the city.

Personality

Positive Traits:
-Humble
-Respectful
-Tolerant
-Sympathetic

Negative Traits:
-Quiet/shy
-Wasteful
-Impractical
-Petty

-Expensive fabrics (ie. velvet, silk, knit lace, ect)
-Piano music, especially jazz
-Sheep
-Botanical Gardens

Hobbies:
-Sewing
-Piano composition
-Researching for fun
-Photographing flowers

Dislikes:
-Violence against Yokai
-Meat
-Untidy seams
-Keeping secrets

Facts and Quirks:
-Tends to be bad a business with friends. She'll often mend or alter something for them for little to no cost, or play a gig at their house just for a meal.
-Often overshares and becomes too trusting in people, causing her to be bad at keeping personal secrets

Personal Effects

Personal Inventory:
-3 sewing needles with black thread
-A journal
-A smartphone
-Nail polish

Personal Property:
-Sewing machine
-Electric piano
-Several yards of miscellaneous fabric, mostly in lavenders and lilacs
-A collection of herbs taken from dreams

Specialized Equipment:
N/A

Abilities

Racial Abilities:
N/A

Non-Combat Abilities:
N/A

Combat Abilities:  
N/A

Weaknesses

Racial Weakness:
+1 minor from all sources of damage.

Combat Weaknesses:
N/A

Last edited by Amai Fade on Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:41 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated Character Creation Sheet)
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Merino Latxa  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merino Latxa    Merino Latxa  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 3:20 am

Heya! Before approving or checking your sheet, I just want to let you know of an update that was had. All ya gotta do is copy-paste your info into the new format! Super easy! The new format listed Here!

There was also the addition of "Races" which you can check out Here So be sure to do that in order to complete your sheet properly!
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
merino

merino

Merino Latxa  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merino Latxa    Merino Latxa  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 7:21 am

Oh, thank you so much! I've updated the sheet accordingly!
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Merino Latxa  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merino Latxa    Merino Latxa  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 11:55 am

Wonderful and well done!

Welcome to Hajime!
Tier 5 - Health Pool: 1 Heavy
Merino Latxa  Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Merino Latxa  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merino Latxa    Merino Latxa  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merino Latxa
Page 1 of 1