Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Dr. Elias Moodley {awaiting approval} I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Dr. Elias Moodley {awaiting approval} I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Dr. Elias Moodley {awaiting approval} I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Dr. Elias Moodley {awaiting approval} I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Dr. Elias Moodley {awaiting approval} I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Dr. Elias Moodley {awaiting approval}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mechabre

mechabre

Dr. Elias Moodley {awaiting approval} Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Elias Moodley {awaiting approval}   Dr. Elias Moodley {awaiting approval} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 11:11 pm

OOC Info
SL Username: - addickson
SL Display Name: - Tenny
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Info

Name: - Dr. Elias Moodley
Birthday: - March 2nd
Height: - A little short for an adult male
Weight: - Average
Race: - Adapted
Species: - Cursed
Origin: - England
Affiliation: - Medical Center
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Story

Elias Moodley was a promising intern in the field of psychology a few years back -- things were more or less going his way. He was close to finishing his dissertation, everything was going well. However, since he was a child, Elias had had an interest in the occult, passed on to him by the eccentric aunt who raised him. Alongside his academic studies, Elias was coming close to something greater. He couldn’t describe what it is exactly, but -- his grades began to slip as he got closer to this unnamable power he was chasing. Blood rituals and dark pacts began to rule his life, and it only got worse after he graduated by the skin of his teeth. Shortly after, late at night, he reached it -- and everything went to hell.

This unknowable, inhuman power -- possibly some ancient, powerful yokai, but it seemed older and more alien -- it hijacked his body for a period of a little over six months. Elias has no memory of what it did -- during that time, he switched places with it into some inky blackness that dulled his senses and left him screaming inside himself. The thing inhabiting his body behaved in erratic ways, and he seemed to completely lose his mind, seeming from the outside to crumble under the stress until he had to be hospitalized -- and even then, it escaped custody several times. Elias returned to his body several months later, changed. Outwardly, he had developed mutated extra eyes, peering out of the gore where his body-jacker had the habit of scratching with bitten-ragged nails, but inwardly, even his mind was changed -- blown open, like a door knocked off its hinges could never really shut again. Every now and then he slipped out of himself -- a feeling he recognized academically as dissociation, but -- deeper.

Elias still had his degree, but his reputation was ruined in his town and his country, so he did something extreme. He learned Japanese and left the country to work in another, as far away from his bizarre shame as he could, to try and start again someplace where he wouldn’t be recognized. He’s very much picking up the pieces of his former life and struggling to deal with his physical and mental changes, but at least his degree’s still good and some pity-crowdfunding kept his student loans from defaulting.

Elias is simultaneously traumatized and repulsed by magic of almost any kind, and also driven to make sense of what happened to him and shook to his core by the idea of letting it happen again. He is slowly trying to figure out what that thing did to him and figure out how to stop it in the future.

Personality

Elias is a calm, practical sort, but is prone to becoming distant and dissociated from reality, sometimes losing time for long stretches of the day. Can also be melodramatic and and a bit of a diva around people he’s familiar with, but that’s a side of himself he keeps separate from his professional identity.

Hobbies:
-Writing mystery fiction
-Embroidery
-Journal-keeping

Personal Effects

Personal Inventory:
Wallet with identification
Eyedrops
A book or two, some mystery novel

Personal Property:
Several journals
His research on his condition
Occult books and paraphernalia, hidden from himself

Specialized Equipment:
N/A

Abilities

Racial Abilities:
T5 - Base attack is equivalent to 1 Moderate

Non-Combat Abilities:
N/A

Combat Abilities:  
-Some self-defense training, is a little rusty
-Virtually no blind spots due to being. Well. Covered in eyes.
-His curses and black magic are minor and not useful in combat, despite being theoretically possible. Possibly could give foes a bad luck curse. But that’s not really predictable.

Weaknesses

Racial Weakness:
Strain: Due to not being fully human, nor fully of anything else, these beings face a hard time adapting to their own form. In combat situations which last too long they take extra damage in battles which last too long. [+1 Moderate per 4 rounds of combat]

Combat Weaknesses:
-Highly suceptible to being possessed, mind controlled, or otherwise psychically influenced.
-Only as strong/sturdy as a kinda fit human of his size
-Has a lot of soft spots due to being. Well. Covered in eyes.

Last edited by mechabre on Tue May 09, 2017 11:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Elias Moodley {awaiting approval}   Dr. Elias Moodley {awaiting approval} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 6:06 pm

Short, Simple, TO the point and easily understood! Well done!

Welcome to Hajime!
Tier 5 - Health Pool: 1 Heavy
Dr. Elias Moodley {awaiting approval} Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Elias Moodley {awaiting approval}   Dr. Elias Moodley {awaiting approval} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 1:45 am

GUESS WHAT! There was an update! Go ahead and just change up your sheet according to the new format listed Here! Best of luck! Hope to approve soon! Just respond below to let us know you're ready to be checked!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Elias Moodley {awaiting approval}   Dr. Elias Moodley {awaiting approval} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dr. Elias Moodley {awaiting approval}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hajime City :: Character Information :: Citizen Papers :: Updating Format-
Jump to: