Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Bella D. Copular I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Bella D. Copular I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Bella D. Copular I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Bella D. Copular I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Bella D. Copular I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Bella D. Copular

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
belladcopular

Bella D. Copular Empty
PostSubject: Bella D. Copular   Bella D. Copular I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 8:30 pm

[cen
OOC Info
SL Username: - belladonnacopular Resident
SL Display Name: - Bella D. Copular
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Info

Name: - Bella D. Copular
Birthday: - 10/13
Height: - 6 feet
Weight: - 150 lb
Race: - Caucasion
Species: Human Mutate (Adapted)
Origin: - Originally From Earth, The Synthetic World of Kiva Prime
Affiliation:
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Story

Bella D. Copular is a Human Mutate, given enhanced stamina and was turned into a hermaphrodite by a mad scientists who wished to use her to create a advanced soldier, however despite her training by this unknown group, she turned out to be a failure, dumped onto the streets where she wondered, trying to recover her former life, her enhanced stamina makes it easy for her to do continuous strenuous tasks without becoming tired, sleeping half the required hours a week for a normal human, however this alteration makes her libido extremely high, resulting in many sexual assault charges due to her having uncontrollable sexual urges. Many people she meets, she notices their sexual assets before the actual person, however once she gets to know someone she forms a attachment to them as a friend, and can be protective if not possessive. After years of following leads to the illusive Mercenary group that trained her and left her for dead, shes come to Hajime City, she seeks a former contact.

Personality

Positive Traits:
-Protective
-Friendly
-Relaxed
-Has a dick and a pussy?

Negative Traits:
-Perverted
-Sexually Promiscuous
-Dosn't always take the situation seriously.
-Tends to get possessive of past sex partners

-Other Herms/Futa
-Feminine males
-Sex

Hobbies:
-Sex
-Guns
-Music
-Action Movies

Dislikes:
Monogamy
-Overly Manly Men
-Feminists/Female Supremacists
-Not getting what she wants from someone, especially when its sex
-Pregnancy scares

Facts and Quirks:
-
-
-
-

Personal Effects

Personal Inventory:
(What items do you have on your character at all times?)
Specialized Sunglasses
Tattered Scarf

Personal Property:
(What items do you have locked away at home or somewhere else?)
Assorted Luggage:

Personal Ammenities:

A Pack of Condoms
Birth Control

Clothing & Acessories:

Specialized Reading Glasses
Custom Tailored Black Fingerless Leather Gloves
Custom Tailored Black Leather Gloves
Custom Tailored Black Leather Dog Collar
Tattered Scarf
Custom Tailored Leather Jacket
Several Custom Tailored Tubetops
Several Pairs of Custom Tailored Black Jeans
Several Baggy T-Shirts
Three Custom Tailored Black Bikini Tops & Bottoms
One Custom Tailored Playboy Bunny Outfit
Custom Tailored Buissness Suit
Several Pairs of White Panties
Several Pairs of White Stockings
A Single Pair of Fishnet Stockings
A Single Pair of High Heels

Misc items:
Personalized Cigarette Lighter
Pack of Cigarettes
3 Sticks of Chewing Gum

Specialized Equipment:
(The Following Items where handed over to custom Authorities Willingly no other weapons where found on her person upon arrival)

Energized Cyber-Katana (Confiscated)

Customized Twin Pistols (Confiscated)

Pistol Modification Kit (Confiscated)
Kit Included:
Compensator Attachments
Supressor Attachments
Tactical Sight Attchments
Flashlight Attchments

Abilities

Racial Abilities:

As a Result of her Mutation she has Inhuman levels of Stamina, and and Unusually High Tolerance for Pain

Non-Combat Abilities:

She Possesses Some form of Unknown Military Training:
Athletic Strength, Speed and Agility, as well as flexibility.

Combat Abilities:

She Possesses Several Weapon Proficiencies:

-Japanese Sword Fighting
-Dual Pistol Training
-Sniper/Scoped Assault Rifle Training

-She can enter a Hyper Focused State where she can focus on a single objective

Weaknesses

Racial Weakness:

Strain: Due to not being fully human, nor fully of anything else, these beings face a hard time adapting to their own form. In combat situations which last too long they take extra damage in battles which last too long. [+1 Moderate per 4 rounds of combat]

Tolerance for pain dulls her since of pain, causing to her underestimate wounds.
Distracted by her sexually perverse mind.

Combat Weaknesses:

Her Hyper Focus State can blind her to other threats, as she becomes so focused on one thing, she forgets about her surroundings

Last edited by belladcopular on Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:39 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Bella D. Copular Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella D. Copular   Bella D. Copular I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 3:00 pm

Okii Doki: Weapon proficiency is completely okay! However this dos not mean you have these weapons. We don't allow such for individuals that are new. Just making sure you know that~

Also when you say she's mortally wounded by weaponry please be specific. DO you mean she takes +1 tier of damage from weaponry in general?
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
belladcopular

Bella D. Copular Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella D. Copular   Bella D. Copular I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 3:02 pm

I mean she is completely mortal, whatever the equivalent for human is? was their a post about weapon combat I missed explaining what the rankings where?

Also I did not list any weapons under her Inventory or Equipment, she would have to acquire these weapons from a Vendor, or would of had them taken by customs when she arrived, I'm not sure what the rp process for this is, so for now I'm unarmed relying only on her training to defend herself.

I found the combat in Hajime section, I'm guessing the Tier system is what your referring to, she'd be the same as a normal human, except have more energy, she cant run faster then a normal human, just run for a longer period of time etc..

Last edited by belladcopular on Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Bella D. Copular Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella D. Copular   Bella D. Copular I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 3:05 pm

Here You go. A link to the combat information. But what it would mean is that if she's hit by a weapon she'd take +1 tier of damage so rather than a moderate, she'd take a heavy. Instead of a heavy, she'd take a major. instead of a major, she'd take a sever. Get me? I was wondering if thats what you wanted for that weekend.
Back to top Go down
belladcopular

Bella D. Copular Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella D. Copular   Bella D. Copular I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 3:15 pm

Sorry I edited my post as you replied
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Bella D. Copular Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella D. Copular   Bella D. Copular I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 3:24 pm

It's alright. The rest of my post still applies though. In her weakness, does she take extra damage or...?
Back to top Go down
belladcopular

Bella D. Copular Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella D. Copular   Bella D. Copular I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 3:29 pm

she should take the same amount of damage a normal human would so? no bonus damage?
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Bella D. Copular Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella D. Copular   Bella D. Copular I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 3:39 pm

Easy Peasy! Welcome to Hajime!
Tier 5 - Health Pool: 1 Heavy
Bella D. Copular Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Bella D. Copular Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella D. Copular   Bella D. Copular I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 1:34 am

GUESS WHAT! There was an update! Go ahead and just change up your sheet according to the new format listed Here! Best of luck! Hope to approve soon! Just respond below to let us know you're ready to be checked!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
belladcopular

Bella D. Copular Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella D. Copular   Bella D. Copular I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 2:22 pm

Thier may be some spelling errors, but this for the mostpart is an updated list of her possessions both the ones locked up by the city, and the luggage she arrived with, as well as some updated catagories for her abilities
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Bella D. Copular Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella D. Copular   Bella D. Copular I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 5:24 pm

Okiis after reviewing your sheet, I'd like to point out the "Adapted" race. I don't think your character fits very well as a Human since her body is greatly modified due to a lab. Please look at the Adapted Page.
Back to top Go down
belladcopular

Bella D. Copular Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella D. Copular   Bella D. Copular I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 5:35 pm

Alright, I made some minor spelling fixes, and catagory adjustments, let me look over the adapted page
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Bella D. Copular Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella D. Copular   Bella D. Copular I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 5:44 pm

Please only reply when you make the changes or else it gets confusing for staff as we look back, thinking changes were made xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bella D. Copular Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella D. Copular   Bella D. Copular I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bella D. Copular
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hajime City :: Character Information :: Citizen Papers :: Updating Format-
Jump to: