Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Hajime City Medical Center {Hospital} I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Hajime City Medical Center {Hospital} I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Hajime City Medical Center {Hospital} I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Hajime City Medical Center {Hospital} I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Hajime City Medical Center {Hospital} I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Hajime City Medical Center {Hospital}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Hajime City Medical Center {Hospital} Empty
PostSubject: Hajime City Medical Center {Hospital}   Hajime City Medical Center {Hospital} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 9:09 am

Hajime City Medical Center {Hospital} MedicalInsignia_zpsanp9tp9t
Hajime City Medical
Role: Healers of the Citizens of Hajime. Due to Hajime's History, the Hospital is not allowed to tend to non-humans within the Hospital building itself, however most do house calls.

Summary: "For the City and its Citizens" remains to be their key phrase, said by the Head Doctor of Hajime City Hospital. These individuals of the Medical profession work hard to take care of the city's people. As it remains, today, Hajime City Hospital is among the most well designed and organized Hospitals within Continental Asia due to their focus on professionalism while assisting their patients to the best of their ability. On top of this, they receive their medicines and research components all from Dispeller Pharmaceuticals, one of the best and fastest growing Pharmaceutical companies within the world.

Goal:
The growth and development of healthy citizens within Hajime City

Known Establishment:
Hajime City Hospital

Known Affiliates
Dispeller Pharmaceuticals

Faction Rules:

1. Professionalism is key for a healthy work environment. Please keep organized and keep one's self well kept at all times.

2. In cases of outbreak, please quarantine subjects of infected individuals away from non-infected patients.

3. When working in the research facility, please clean up any and all items used for the sake of one's study. This includes the growing and maintaining of any items within the facility itself.

4. We are not simply followers, we are leaders. Stand proud and be an example for others of the medical profession.

5. For the sake of our patients, please keep non-humanoid creatures from entering the hospital. These individuals could prove dangerous for all those within the hospital.

6. Listen to the instructions of the Head Doctor. They are there to guide us through the medical profession as smoothly as possible with their knowledge and understanding of medical science.

Ranking:
Tier 1: Head Doctor
Summary and Obligations:
Organizer of the hospital and its staff.

Tier 2: Doctor
Summary and Obligations:
Well versed in medical knowledge and practices.

3: Nurse
Summary and Obligations:
Medical assistants and patient treatment are their,specialty!

4: Health Care Worker
Summary and Obligations:
Technicians, practitioners and even pharmacists

5: Medical Intern
Summary and Obligations:
New to the hospital and looking for training in the medical field.

Traditions:
A Check of Monthly Health
What: Free Check Ups and Tests for the Citizens of Hajime
Where: Hajime City Medical Center
When: Once a Month
Why: To Help Citizens Check on their Health

Perks:
Tier 5 - Medical Intern: Healing capability raises from Minor to Moderate Equipment Access

Tier 4 - Healthcare Worker: Healing capability raises from Moderate to Heavy

Tier 3 - Nurse: Healing capability raises from Heavy to Major. Access to Medical Records

Tier 2 - Doctor: Access to toxins from within the medical lab. [Includes narcotics]

Gear:
TBA
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com

Hajime City Medical Center {Hospital}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hajime City :: Information Desk :: Character Creation Information :: The Factions of Hajime-
Jump to: