Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Hajime City Police Department I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Hajime City Police Department I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Hajime City Police Department I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Hajime City Police Department I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Hajime City Police Department I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Hajime City Police Department

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Hajime City Police Department Empty
PostSubject: Hajime City Police Department   Hajime City Police Department I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 9:00 am

Hajime City Police Department HCPDIsnignia_zpswahcxfxp

Summary:
Law is needed in a world of chaos, and thus that is what the HCPD have become. The Hajime Police Department was created as a basis of light within the city. However, as time continued, even this beacon of light began to cast a shadow. Members of the HCPD began becoming corrupt, taking pay offs to look the other way. There are still plenty among them that are astounding officers that will fight for the good of the city and its people. All of them wish for justice to be served, just some have a brighter path than others.

Goal:
To Serve and Protect the individuals which make up Hajime city's population. Respecting the rights of humans and non-humans.

Known Establishment:
The Police Station

Known Affliliates:
The Yuekina Report

Faction Rules:

1. The Laws of the Land are our guidelines. Abide by them and they will guide us forward.

2. Follow your chain of command, do not abuse your authority.

3. Serve and Protect the People of Hajime City. Refrain from force until necessary.

4. All arms are to be approved by the Shief Inspector or Above. Please keep this in mind before a mission.

5. Do not arrest without a just cause. Warnings are to be issued before punishment!

6. Lead by example. If you wish the betterment of the city, be the better of the city.

Ranking:
Tier 1: Chief
Summary and Objective:
The Head Boss of it all, The Commissioner is the individual whom has final say as to weather or not a case continues being looked into or if more additional support is needed. Overall, the Commissioner is the individual which has the final say in the structure, hiring process and functionality of the entire police force.

Tier 2: Deputy Chief
Summary and Objective:
Second in Command, The superintendent is the high-ranking official whom helps to manages and organizes activity within the police force. This individual is the one whom makes sure the Sergeants are doing their jobs and the Detectives know what cases to be focusing upon.

Tier 3: Sargeant
Summary and Objective:
Normally privately contracted, Detectives are individuals which do deeper investigations on crime scenes rather than just the forensics work. They are the puzzle solvers.

Tier 4: Inspector
Summary and Objective:
Organizer and Watcher of the Officers, Sergeants help administer missions and manage the officers to be doing their jobs as orderly as possible.

Tier 5: Officer
Summary and Objective:
Keepers of peace and designers of the best way to illustrate justice, Officers of the HCPD are the large majority of the force but in such work very hard to keep the streets of Hajime City as safe as possible.

Traditions:
Police Try Outs with the Superintendent
What: A day to show your skill to be a cop to the Superintendent!
Where: HCPD Station
When: Whenever there is a group of applicants
Why:Better than doing single interviews, it gets a group of people into the HCPD

Perks:
Tier 5 - Access to Police Belt, Baton and Taser

Tier 4 - Access to All Police Gear

Tier 3 - Access to Police Internal Files

Tier 2 - {TBA}

Gear:
**Only To Be Used When On Duty**
Weapons:
Police Baton:
Damage Type: Blunt
Damage Tier: Moderate

DE-Taser-X26c: Laser Sight for increased accuracy.
Range: 5 meters.
Uses: 3
Status Effect: Stuns target for 2 turns.
Damage Type: Physical, Electrical based.
Damage Tier: Minor on large and normal size targets, Moderate on small targets, cyborgs, robots, targets with cybernetic upgrades and AIs.

Glock 22: A favorite handgun used by police around the world. Uses .40 cal ammo.
Hold 5 bullets.
Damage: Depends on ammo.
Reach: Long Range, 20 meters.
Casting Time: 1 turn, to load gun with ammo.

.40 Cal Rubber Bullets (10 Pack - Mild Pepper Load):
Damage Type: Blunt
Damage Tier: Minor physical damage.
Status Effect: Stuns target for 1 turn, irritates rubber bullet area.
Added Information: Point blank range shots will increase damage to moderate physical damage.
Can only be used with guns that are capable of using .40 cal ammo.

Armor:
Bullet-Proof Vest
Armor Type: Light
Resistance: 3 Uses of -1 tier damage from Piercing

Miscellaneous:
On-Duty Police Belt:
-Handcuffs: used to restrain criminals.
-Two-way Radio: used to call in for back-up or to report something to the station.
-Flashlight: used in dark places to light it up.
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hajime City :: Information Desk :: Character Creation Information :: The Factions of Hajime-
Jump to: