Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Bruce Irving I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Bruce Irving I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Bruce Irving I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Bruce Irving I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Bruce Irving I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Bruce Irving

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nazatuur

Bruce Irving Empty
PostSubject: Bruce Irving   Bruce Irving I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 4:28 am

[Bruce ]

SL Username: Nazatuur
SL Display Name: Nazatuur Radonovich IV
Character Name: Bruce Irving
Race: Yokai
Origin: Eastern Europe
Affiliation: N/A

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality: Bruce is, and has always been very inquisitive, and tends to fixate on whatever task he sets upon. It could be argued that he has an obsession with winning (or task completion), and is a very sore loser. Still, he tends to be friendly when he is directly confronted, and tries to be charismatic, though he's definitely mischevious when given the opportunity out of sight of others. Slightly narcissistic as well, and during his free time, he can be rather hedonistic. Knowing his tendencies, he normally would not seek violence, sniffing or tasting fresh blood might make him violent, and is very brutal when pushed to violence
Positive Traits/Strengths:

• Incredible bite force (He's a shark-guy)
  • Mech-trained
  • Techno-savvy
  • Fantastic swimmer
  • He'll eat anything

Negative Traits/Weaknesses:

• He'll do most anything to win or complete an objective
  • Insatiable appetite
  • Fire/dryness
  • Very sensitive nose (Physically)
  • He'll eat anything

• Eating
  • Sharks and anything shark-related
  • Winning
  • Things that are smaller than he is
  • Mech suits

Dislikes:

• Not eating
  • People that don't like sharks
  • losing
  • Things that are bigger than he is.

Hobbies:

• Eating
  • Tinkering
  • Swimming
  • Tampering with electronics (especially personal)
  • Showing off his teeth to some random passerby

Fun Facts/Quirks:

• Extremely ticklish
  • Likes Kung fu movies
  • Teeth grow back in hours if knocked out
  • Freezes for a few moments after being upside down.

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Personal Inventory:

• Tinkering tools
  • ----
  • ----

Specialized Equipment:

• Tactical Eyepiece: Gives vision in the dark & displays objective information. Detects electronics
  • ----
  • ----
  • ----

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combat Abilities:
[*] Minor Technomancy/pathy: For now, he can only shut down or manipulate less complex electronics (Cellphones, overriding civilian grade locks, looping/cutting camera footage, etc.).
[*] Gills: He can breath in both fresh and saltwater, though he prefers saltwater.
[*]Bloodsense: He is able to smell and track fresh blood from a mile away (3 miles when in water).
[*]Dundun-dundun: Bruce can clamp down on someone with his jaws, dealing Moderate damage, and forcing them into a grappled state if he snags a bite, where the victim is only able to use unarmed (Or natural weapons) on him.

Combat weaknesses:
[*] Dry Sushi: Hesitates to go anywhere near fire, or anything that will dry him out exhausts him quickly.
[*] Tonic Immobility: If on his back in water (Including in rain or a puddle), he is paralyzed for three turns, or until someone helps him up.
[*] Boop the Snoot: Being struck in the nose hurts more and stuns him for a turn. Also, his teeth are easier to knock out than other people.
[*] If he has not eaten in a few hours, he will begin to loose his more human personality traits in function and social behavior, including the ability to use tools (but still use his powers) until he becomes well-fed. In combat, he is more likely to just charge in and eat his opponent.
[*] Fed or not, he still sees himself as the apex predator of the planet, and will usually underestimate his foes.

Character Backstory: (Tell Us Their Story)
Bruce Irving was the son of an Olympic athlete, and was always pushed (and expected) to not only succeed, but excel in all that he did, no matter what he had to put aside or give up to do so, however, he retained a deep fascination with fish. Persuaded by his father to pursue something that wasn't 'useless,' he decided to major in defense engineering, though he still was enamored by aquatic life (especially sharks), and decided to continue on with his education as a marine biologist. He believed that all the answers lay in the ocean, as it made up most of the world, so why wouldn't it be able to adapt some creatures mechanisms and biology to technology. He had been stationed at an underwater facility for what was supposed to be an innocent study on shark packs and migration patterns, but while off-station in a submersible suit, something went catastrophically wrong with the oxygen supply units. Rather than sit in the suit and wait for himself to suffocate, he chose to leave it with a bleeding wound in shark infested waters, hoping the end would come quicker... His spirit has been lurking the waters of the spirit realm, but he has now found the rift that allows him back in the land of the living, starved and ready to reap once more all that life has to offer him.
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Bruce Irving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruce Irving   Bruce Irving I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 2:53 pm

This Seems WONDERFUL! Great to see more Mer-folk about x3
Welcome to Hajime!
Tier 5 - Health Pool: 1 Heavy
Bruce Irving Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Bruce Irving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruce Irving   Bruce Irving I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 1:35 am

GUESS WHAT! There was an update! Go ahead and just change up your sheet according to the new format listed Here! Best of luck! Hope to approve soon! Just respond below to let us know you're ready to be checked!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Bruce Irving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruce Irving   Bruce Irving I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bruce Irving
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hajime City :: Character Information :: Citizen Papers :: Updating Format-
Jump to: