Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Hibiki Ito, the Amanojaku I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Hibiki Ito, the Amanojaku I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Hibiki Ito, the Amanojaku I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Hibiki Ito, the Amanojaku I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Hibiki Ito, the Amanojaku I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Hibiki Ito, the Amanojaku

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lily_Man_Cannon

Hibiki Ito, the Amanojaku Empty
PostSubject: Hibiki Ito, the Amanojaku   Hibiki Ito, the Amanojaku I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 11:53 am

[Hibiki Ito, the Amanojaku]

SL Username: Levixify Resident
SL Display Name: Hibiki Ito
Character Name: Hibiki Ito
Race: Amanojaku [Yokai] (a small demon which instigates people into wickedness)
Origin: Hajime
Affiliation: Yokai

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality: Hibiki is not very quick to trust others and treats everybody as though they are a threat until they prove themselves not to be. Even if he doesn't outright show this. Often times the first thing that comes to his mind when he meets someone is whether or not he could fight them if he had to, or if it would be smarter to flee should the need arise. He has a particular weakness, however, towards the beauty of virtue. Nothing pleases him more than the corruption of bona fide "protectors." He tends to hang around virtuous folk as much as possible, mingling among them until an appropriate opportunity arises for him to poke at their more "passionate" side in hopes of witnessing their fall from rectitude. He is young, as far as yokai go, and therefore immature.  He experiences intense abandonment fears and inappropriate anger when he is faced with a realistic separation or unavoidable change of plans. Aside from this he can be considered to be playful and eccentric, priding himself on his own use of wit and sarcasm. Perhaps his greatest flaw can be said to be his intense disdain for creatures of the human realm. Though not particularly powerful of his own merit, he considers himself above the lot of them for having been manifested as "something greater." This can sometimes be belied by his interactions with them.

I believe my positive/negative traits are defined above.

• ---- Confidence
  • ---- Shrewd Planning
  • ---- Mystical Arts
  • ----

Dislikes:

• ---- Humility
  • ---- Piousness
  • ---- Cybernetic Enhancement
  • ----

Hobbies:

• ---- Starting small, contained, fires for his own amusement.
  • ---- Instigating fights as an innocent party
  • ----
  • ----

Fun Facts/Quirks:

• ---- Does not like shoes, he refuses to wear them, as he believes they interfere with his sense of balance, and he cannot run properly while wearing them.
  • ---- Likes to wear glasses, even though he doesn't need them.
  • ----
  • ----

Sexual Orientation: Demi

Personal Inventory:

• ----
  • ----
  • ----
  • ----

Specialized Equipment:

• ----
  • ----
  • ----
  • ----

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combat Abilities: In addition to his Yokai Strength (Moderate Damage) Hibiki utilizes an embodiment of his own greed, anger, desire, and willpower which manifests itself as an aura of blue flame which he has affectionately titled his "Soul Flare." When he grows particularly excited, or in adrenaline pumping situations, his aura leaks bright blue flame which is (in of itself) harmless, but can be focused in various areas to, for example, augment his melee capabilities (a punch or kick augmented by the strength of his soul, a brief burst of flame beneath his feet to propel him forward or aid in a fleeing action, things of the like).

As he can still be considered an adolescent in terms of his Yokai lifetime, these flames serve little in way of a "combat advantage," he's enough mastery over his aura to be able to get out a good flame augmented punch or kick every now and then (dealing Heavy Damage) but even then if he attempts to do this more two times within a 24 hour period, he collapses immediately. More than anything else, his aura serves to aid him in intimidation tactics or fleeing at this point in time.

Combat weaknesses: If he is confused, caught by surprise, or flustered in any way, emotionally or psychologically, Hibiki is unable to focus any portion of his aura, therefore rendering it nothing more than an aesthetic.

Takes +1 tier damage from water magic

Character Backstory:

Boredom. That's how it began. A sudden sense of awareness amidst total darkness. Nothing. Just boredom. He was a sentient existence with no vessel in which to dwell, no eyes with which to see. Chaos. A sense of calamity all around him, but no ears with which to hear them. Weakness. He could practically FEEL the power available in the world around him, but had no hands with which to grasp it. No feet with which to travel to its epicenter. ANGER. GREED. CURIOSITY. LUST. Suddenly, SIGHT. Sense. Taste, touch, smell. It overwhelmed him as he appeared in an empty alleyway within the city known as Hajime. Confusion. He had willed himself into existence, but to what end? Without knowledge of where he is nor what he is meant to do, he wanders in silent observation of the bustling city.  Eventually, he stumbles upon something... Enrapturing. An argument? A fight? A murder. He observes silently as the epitome of beauty contorts into something monstrous. What's this? His body heats up and parts of his body begin to... transform? LUST. He doesn't understand. He simply observes as the feminine figure screams, carving into her victim. Blood flows from the wounds of the cadaver before her. He gazes down at his upright appendage. Why?

Turning back to the scene before him. He finds that his muse has taken flight. Gone, without a trace. Her victim left behind to rot in this abandoned alleyway. He attempts to process what he has just observed, what he has witnessed. But can make no sense of all the raw emotion. His body leaks bright blue flame, and as he stares down the alleyway in the direction of the bustling city streets, he knows only one thing.

HE. WANTS. MORE.

And so, he wanders, he waits. Still without purpose or direction. Observing, sometimes implanting himself into groups to force an altercation. Deception. Deceit. Dishonor. Disloyalty. Corruption. Betrayal. He takes it all in as though lapping up an aphrodisiac. What are these creatures that corrupt so easily? But, then. If not one of them, then what am I? Denial, confusion, disdain. Something greater, must be. But why?

He wanders on...

And here our story begins. (Hibiki Ito, the Amanojaku)[/b]
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Ito, the Amanojaku   Hibiki Ito, the Amanojaku I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 8:37 pm

Welcome to Hajime City! Well done!
Tier 5 - Health Pool: 1 Heavy
Hibiki Ito, the Amanojaku Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Ito, the Amanojaku   Hibiki Ito, the Amanojaku I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 1:50 am

GUESS WHAT! There was an update! Go ahead and just change up your sheet according to the new format listed Here! Best of luck! Hope to approve soon! Just respond below to let us know you're ready to be checked!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Ito, the Amanojaku   Hibiki Ito, the Amanojaku I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hibiki Ito, the Amanojaku
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hajime City :: Character Information :: Citizen Papers :: Updating Format-
Jump to: