Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Kenma Sanada I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Kenma Sanada I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Kenma Sanada I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Kenma Sanada I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Kenma Sanada I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Kenma Sanada

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyo

Kenma Sanada Empty
PostSubject: Kenma Sanada   Kenma Sanada I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 7:15 pm

Kenma Sanada

SL Username:Kyo Bayn
SL Display Name:Kyo
Character Name:Kenma Sanada
Race:Arcadian Wolf
Origin: Somewhere
Affiliation: N/A

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality: Kenma was spoiled as a child. Because of that, he grew up self entitled and a bit of a prick.

Item List:
-Saber
-Katana
-Spare Clothes

Sexual Orientation: Hetero

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combat Abilities:
Wolf Form
Damage: Minor
Cast Time: 1 post
Kenma base form is that of a wolf. He is a normal sized wolf, and able to do Minor Damage with his claws and fangs. If he is damaged by 3 moderate strike while in his wolf form, he will shift into his human form automatically.

Telepathy
Non Combat Skill(Fluff skill)
Kenma is able to communicate telepathically with people in his field of view. He has to make eye contact with the person to create a temporary telepathic link. If they leave his field of view, the link is destroyed. This requires OOC consent to create the link.

Telekinesis
Damage: Minor-Moderate
Cast time: 1 post
Range: 20 meters
Limits: 3 Moderate strikes a day, 10 minor strikes
Kenma is able to use telekinesis to lift objects to toss at high speeds. Smaller items do minor damage, medium sized items do moderate. Small items can weigh no more than 5 pounds. Medium sized objects can weigh no more than 10 pounds.

Teleport
Range: Up to 20 meters, decided by dice roll
Kenma is able to channel his magic to shift through space. His chances of failure increase with each person he tries to bring with him. ((Roll a 20 sided dice, for teleporting just himself, whatever the dice lands on is how far he can teleport. For each additional person, the range is half of the number rolled. When teleporting just himself, rolling a 1 is a fail. For each additional person, the number increases 1. A failure will send him teleporting the opposite direction he was aiming.))

Shield
One shield per RP
Durability: 4 Minor damage or 2 moderate damage
Kenma is able to create a mental shield, stopping any physical range attacks lower than 2 moderate damage.

Dimension Storage
Utilizing his magic, Kenma is able to pull items or place them into a specific chest he linked to himself.

Push/Pull
Cooldown: 3 post
Kenma is able to focus his powers to him, and then release it all at once, pushing anyone near him away 10 meters. He can also reverse this affect, and pull them to him.

Combat weaknesses:
Weak to Electricity
Electricity will cause Kenma to collapse, immobilizing him and causing him to shift back and forth between his wolf form and his human form rapidly. This stuns him for 2 post After the stun stops.

Sensitive senses
High pitched noises cause Kenma to be unable to attack, causing him to be immobilized until the noises stop

Sensitive Smell
Strong odors distract Kenma, causing him to loose focus and overwhelm him, causing him to be unable to fight if the smells do not go away after 3 posts

Sensitive Sight
Bright lights blind Kenma until it goes away

Character Backstory: Can I do this later?
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Kenma Sanada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenma Sanada   Kenma Sanada I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 4:35 pm

Aaaaaaaaye~
Tier 4 - Health pool: 2 Heavies
Kenma Sanada Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Kenma Sanada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenma Sanada   Kenma Sanada I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 1:59 am

GUESS WHAT! There was an update! Go ahead and just change up your sheet according to the new format listed Here! Best of luck! Hope to approve soon! Just respond below to let us know you're ready to be checked!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Kenma Sanada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenma Sanada   Kenma Sanada I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kenma Sanada
Page 1 of 1