Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Amy The Kitsune I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Amy The Kitsune I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Amy The Kitsune I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Amy The Kitsune I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Amy The Kitsune I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Amy The Kitsune

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
amymage

Amy The Kitsune Empty
PostSubject: Amy The Kitsune   Amy The Kitsune I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 12:28 pm

[Amy]

SL Username: Amymage
SL Display Name: Amymage
Character Name: Amy
Race: Kitsune
Origin: Unkown
Affiliation: Yokai
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality: Amy is how one could say a mystery.Even she doesn't know much about herself half the time. She is very sweet and kind to others and always tends to be positive. Even with a lot of years under her belt she's not the brightest of the bunch. She can be curious when something new or interesting happens and she can't help but poke her nose into situations that could lead to trouble. Despise being a kitsune, her behavior is a lot different from other Kitsunes due to the fact she wasn't raise by them.
Positive Traits/Strengths:

• ----Sweet
  • ----Kind
  • ----versatile
  • ----

Negative Traits/Weaknesses:

• ----Stubborn
  • ----dimwit
  • ----feeble
  • ----Sensitive to harsh words

• ----sweets
  • ----fire
  • ----magic
  • ----entertainment

Dislikes:

• ----water
  • ----Insects of any kind
  • ----
  • ----loud noises

Hobbies:

• ----exploring
  • ----making friends
  • ----magic studies
  • ----card games

Fun Facts/Quirks:

• ----very ticklish
  • ----Pun master
  • ----sucker for sweets
  • ----Attracted to shinny objects

Sexual Orientation: Bi

Personal Inventory:

• ----Wallet
  • ----Note Book
  • ----Bottle of Sake
  • ----

Specialized Equipment:

• ----Fire staff
  • ----Mythril Armor
  • ----Kitsune Mask
  • ----

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combat Abilities: Specializes in the art of fire magic and trick spells

Fox Fire: Charges and creates 3 fire balls to surround herself, may use it to block incoming attack or fire at one target. It takes time to cast so if under fire it will cancel out the spell if she is hit while casting. (1 post per charge, can be used 2 times a fight:Minor Damage)

Fire Geyser after charging for a bit, she can strike her staff on the ground creating a mid size geyser of flame. Doesn't last for long and the range is not large but will do some damage if caught up in the middle of it. (2 post to charge, only 1 use per fight: Heavy damage)

Illusion:mostly used to creates a fake copy of her self so she can get away. The copy only lasts a few seconds and disappears if hit.(1 post to use, use 1 per fight)

Vanish: If in trouble she can vanish for a bit and be replaced by a log. She technically is still there so if one waits out she will reappear again. This one requires a lot of energy so once she reappears she will be fatigue and tired.(1 post to use, 1 use per day)

Combat weaknesses: If the area shes in lacks mana or any energy source she can not fight.

Weak to water and earth magic does +1 Tier damage and water will make her lose focus in general due to her fear of water.

Even with armor she is very fragile so Skills Heavy or stronger will do +1 tier damage

If she is hit while casting a spell, this will cancel out the spell since it requires concentration to cast and she can not move while casting.

Character Backstory: Well theirs not much of a story for Amy. One day she was walking threw the woods and seconds later falling threw the sky and landing in the city. Why she's there, she doesn't know, but is quite curious about the city. She doesn't behave like other Kitsunes since she was never raised by them so her nature is a lot different compared to others. Not the brightest of the bunch she usually has no clue on how many things work and lets her curiosity get the best of her, usually leading into conflict or trouble. She chooses not to fight and avoid conflict by either solve it with her words or running away. But don't underestimate her, she can defend herself with fire magic but with lack of mana in areas she is completely defenseless. She also fears water since she can't swim and is also her weakness when fighting. She tries to not let her emotions get the best of her but is shes upset or sad she will avoid others and keep to herself. She really has no interest to learn about who she was before, her goal in life is to explore and solve the mysteries of the worlds and make friends along the way.
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Amy The Kitsune Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy The Kitsune   Amy The Kitsune I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 12:40 pm

Welcome to Hajime and well done, Amy! Cant wait to see what she does!

Tier 5: Health Pool = 1 Heavy

Amy The Kitsune Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Amy The Kitsune Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy The Kitsune   Amy The Kitsune I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 1:28 am

GUESS WHAT! There was an update! Go ahead and just change up your sheet according to the new format listed Here! Best of luck! Hope to approve soon! Just respond below to let us know you're ready to be checked!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Amy The Kitsune Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy The Kitsune   Amy The Kitsune I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amy The Kitsune
Page 1 of 1