Hajime City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Important Stuff

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tamamo Mamorii (Awaiting Approval)
Avery Voronin I_icon_minitimeby NiteRiderEVO Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

» Etheria (Rose character sheet)
Avery Voronin I_icon_minitimeby rose Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

» Aldis Raskin - [Awaiting Approval]
Avery Voronin I_icon_minitimeby ShinMakoto Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 am

» Hajime Photos
Avery Voronin I_icon_minitimeby Akarshi Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm

» Felina C'Paw [waiting approval]
Avery Voronin I_icon_minitimeby Kibacoin Waffle Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Avery Voronin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kimmyrawr

Avery Voronin Empty
PostSubject: Avery Voronin   Avery Voronin I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 1:57 am

((I am smol ;////; ))

[Avery Voronin]

SL Username: Kimmy Rau
SL Display Name: ѕтαrdrop
Character Name: Avery Voronin
Race: Human; Undead
Origin: From the US but lived in Hajime for several years.
Occupation: Exotic mask-maker and reseller in the red light district.
Affiliation: N/A

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality: Avery’s emotions are nearly inaccessible to him. He feels no strong passion for or against anything. It isn’t that he doesn’t want to - he can’t. He can understand that emotions exist and that most people are motivated by their desires and expects that one day he will reach that stage of enlightenment. Until that time, he tries to fulfill the one duty that gives him purpose: running his mask shop.

His personality growth lies in the occasional times he’s triggered by objects, images, smells, or interactions that remind him of a time when he was normal. (Regularly, he cannot remember.) Each of these interactions bring out his emotion while simultaneously returning him to an average human.

Positive Traits/Strengths:

• Owes allegiance to no one so he has no use for betrayal; loyal
  • Aware of his inability to converse normally
  • ----
  • ----

Negative Traits/Weaknesses:

• Bland & detached
  • Very short with others and doesn’t actively try to engage in conversation
  • Often forgets to emote with his face and body
  • ----

• His shop
  • (Discovering more stuff he likes every day)

Dislikes:

• People who don’t like his shop
  • (Discovering more stuff he hates every day)

Hobbies:

• Making masks
  • Cleaning his shop
  • ----
  • ----

Fun Facts/Quirks:

• Despite his undead status, he still has a craving for food.
  • ----
  • ----
  • ----

Sexual/Romantic Orientation: Due to his detachment from his emotions, he’s aromantic and cannot communicate any sense of love to another person. He may find he can be sexually stimulated, but he’s not naturally aroused. Gender doesn’t make a difference.

Personal Inventory:

• Cell phone
  • ----
  • ----
  • ----

Specialized Equipment:

• Mask - It gives him his powers to imbue other objects - specifically masks - with magical strength for other players (upon admin approval). Avery is somehow the only one with the power to use its abilities.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combat/Health Abilities:

• COMBAT - Avery personally has no combat abilities besides the basics necessary to protect his shop from theft. He may have *had* combat abilities that he can no longer use (until later growth of character & admin approval). Cannot cause more than minor tier damage.
  • ABILITY - Since he has no emotions, he is immune to most emotional abilities. (See weaknesses.) Poisons, illnesses, and similar banes tend to only have localized effect - ie, they do not spread through his body. (See Health below.)
  • ITEM - Avery’s mask is essentially a part of him. He can take it on or off whenever he wants, but he has a strong attachment to it. The mask is known to occasionally give Avery moderate tier damage (dizzying/minor concussion-like attack), but it seems to have a connection with his emotions… Avery only has an emotional attachment to his shop and his mask, so those are the ONLY times he can use it… until he strengthens as a character.
  • HEALTH - Due to Avery’s current “undead” state, his body has the ability to sew itself together. (See weaknesses below.) Regularly, his circulatory system does not function except to heal wounds. If it’s a minor injury, his blood very slowly flows. His heart is put under the most pressure when his body is dismembered, and his blood flows from his veins in search for missing limbs in attempt to re-attach them.

Combat/Health Weaknesses:

• COMBAT - Avery has all common strengths & weaknesses of an average human.
  • ABILITY - As Avery becomes more in touch with his emotions, or if he is triggered by a certain thing, his ability becomes ineffective. If his limbs are separated, it will cause his heart to beat, and it will force poisons, illnesses, etc to circulate through his body.
  • ITEM - A very certain and specific necromancy spell can break the mask...
  • HEALTH - Avery’s health regeneration is rather weak and slow but grows stronger and faster with every time he takes damage. (Increases in tier only by admin approval.) Avery needs sleep depending on the amount of damage taken during the day - even minimal damage will constantly make him sleepy (like a regular human). Heavy damage almost always knocks him out immediately. Anything more will have him passed out for days. If he is dismembered and his limbs are separated more than 15 meters or separated by a wall, his body cannot regain its limbs, and he will not wake up.

Character Backstory: Born a simple human in Minnesota, he moved to Colorado for college to get a fresh start. Then, during his junior year, strange rifts started opening up, throwing the world into chaos and forcing him on a path he least expected. In just a few short years, the carefree college-student-turned-rigid joined the fight for peace and became a respected leader in the army, having obtained a mysterious power. His fight would prove fatal though - or nearly so as he was caught in one of these mysterious rifts and awoke without his memories or emotions in a completely different place and… changed.

A stranger found his broken body in the forests of Russia one day and retrieved a separated limb only to find his body reattach it, causing him to reawaken. When asked who he was, he could only remember the name Avery. The stranger - perhaps the only one who knows of his ability - became his mentor and helped give him a purpose after discovering his strange magical talent.

After traveling the world, Avery has now settled in Hajime to run a mask shop in the red light district....
Back to top Go down
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Avery Voronin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avery Voronin   Avery Voronin I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 12:38 pm

Well Done, Kimmy! I adore the concept! Truly wonderful! Well done!

Tier 5 - Health Pool: 1 Heavy
Avery Voronin Konata__seal_of_approval_by_mawscm-d4wm6zi
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Amai Fade
Admin
Amai Fade

Avery Voronin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avery Voronin   Avery Voronin I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 1:33 am

GUESS WHAT! There was an update! Go ahead and just change up your sheet according to the new format listed Here! Best of luck! Hope to approve soon! Just respond below to let us know you're ready to be checked!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://hajime-city.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Avery Voronin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avery Voronin   Avery Voronin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avery Voronin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hajime City :: Character Information :: Citizen Papers :: Updating Format-
Jump to: